What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Interview of Amit Shah with negative Q's. Good job by Amit Shah ji in dealing with mr loud mouth.

Which is why he is not over rated.

Winning and loosing are part of the electoral battle. Amit shah should give his best and let the people of Bihar decide. And that is what he does every-time.

If people in Bihar wants lalu then so be it. Dehi wanted a fraud called Kejriwal. Life is what it is.

The point is our general perception is that amit shah can win u election from the brink of defeat that is over-rated he is best tactician is true.. but he was helped in loksabha by tremendous modi wave... still let the result come on 8th its sure test for amitshah no doubt ...

Takled with @jha he said the fight is close veey close ... :mad:

Will these 300,000 ppl be only UPPER CASTE HINDUS as Mr. Modi wants?
It will be the capital city of the Telugus of AP, but everyone regardless of religion & caste will be welcome don't worry. ;)

Just make yourselves useful & follow the law
chinnaya modhati naaku '"puttina roju""party iyyandi or maa intiki okka '"full bottle""pampichandi,tharuvatha cheppu...party eppudu???
Aiyoo, ee party ava ledu. Naa amma nanna too oka cake cut chesa, ante :P Sorry :(

& Sorry, I & my family stay away from alcohol. Anduke naa kosam bottle pampichaniki asadhyam outundi, rendo saro sorry :P. Kani nee address icchandi, nenu Bengaluru future lo eppudu voste, definitely meet up chesta :partay:
The point is our general perception is that amit shah can win u election from the brink of defeat that is over-rated he is best tactician is true.. but he was helped in loksabha by tremendous modi wave... still let the result come on 8th its sure test for amitshah no doubt ...

Takled with @jha he said the fight is close veey close ... :mad:
Agree with jha ji, fight is close than it appears. & I agree with you that Amit Shah is really good at what he does, but we have deified him too much after UP.

WOWo_O:o: are you sure? & was RR's dad a part of RAW?

@Abingdonboy This govt.'s media management is terrible, just check my posts below which prove it.
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2972
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2914
I don't blame the Media for attacking Modi, it is Modi's fault for allowing them to keep on attacking him.

"Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice Shame on me. Fool me multiple times, God Save me"

I don't blame the Media for attacking Modi, it is Modi's fault for allowing them to keep on attacking him.

Jaya has actually handled a hostile media much better than BJP govt tbh. In TN most channels have some sort of political backing, and carry out huge propaganda, atleast one way of doing something is to file defamation cases against them along with clarification speeches about the issue. Her media power even though she has Jaya TV is a lot lower than others.

Sometimes this does go to extremes (like incidents where newspapers exposed the govt, and got cases filed against them), that needs to be avoided, but there should definitely be some sort of responsibility on the media, f they arent mature enough to use the freedoms given to them correctly.

I remember a tweet by Fadnavis saying he was going to do something about it but there was no action after that.

Yeah, a report by a BA honors guys is what it takes to make or break India's credibility.
His credentials are irrelevant. He is yet another analyst who is echoing the same theme, see below for an explanation sir.

Do you know what 1000 years of SLAVERY has done to us? It has not ERODED our money/gdp, it has ERODED our Self Confidence.....so much so, that any Tom, Dick or a Moody can tell us that "Oh Man, your Country is not on the RIGHT path!!" Aren't we ourselves capable or smart or sane enough to understand if that is the case or not?

This is not about self-esteem of Indians but PERCEPTION and hence it can only be analysed by a third party. The fact is it is irrelevant what the reality is but how the outside world interprets the news coming out of India and filters it based on their own weighting system.

As someone outside of India, born and living in the West, I can tell you just how much damage these trivial and petty irritants are doing to the GoI/PM. I rarely see any positive news stories about India these days in the British (or even international) media- it is all about meat, civil discord, minority treatment etc. The narrative SHOULD be about India's economy and the Indian growth story (the kind of reporting China enjoyed for much of the last decade) but that is entirely absent.

Understand that this will have tangible side effects for India- a loss in FDI and a degree of unrealised revenue from tourism- in the long run this will amount to tens of billions.

@Darmashkian is 100% right- the GoI's media management is unfathomably PATHETIC. The pain the GoI/PM, India's image as a whole, is taking is entirely self-inflicted and I am yet to see a credible reason why this supposedly proactive, "tech-savvy" and decisive leader is shirking his responsibilities. At the very least he has the means to assemble a truly exceptional media team (I don't doubt his ability to lure the best of the best in this field in India) but refuses to do even that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom