What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The govt has too much on its hand right now correcting the past mess. I do not think any illegality done by anyone will be overlooked, just a matter of time.
This is a very convenient line I have seen recycled by many NDA supporters- in fact by supporters of any newly elected Govt (Democrats used the same line when Obama came in and Conservatives still blame the previous Labour government to this day for any negative metric of the UKG despite being in power for 5 years now). I sincerely hope you are correct but I will remain cynical till that time- blind support will not get India (or any nation) anywhere, the Govt should be assessed on what they do and not what they have promised or ,more intangibly, what their supporters claim they may intend to do one day perhaps all things being right....

The govt has too much on its hand right now correcting the past mess. I do not think any illegality done by anyone will be overlooked, just a matter of time.

There was a time when Antony refused to go to church with Indira to meet bishop when she was in Kerala for vote catching from that to his reputation today, the guy sure has come a long way

Other than headlines management (DAC clearences) rest just same as before
Too true. The DAC clearances are an all too blatant facade HOWEVER the media/opposition is seemingly unable to see through even the most basic of red herrings and interrogate this news (DAC clearances) further. Or they simply don't care to.

As you have pointed out- this increase in FDI is in spite of the negative headlines that have been generated. I am talking about the unrealised revenues- this will never be calculated but will amount to vast sums that India simply cannot afford to be missing out on.

We can always fantasize about unrealized revenues or potential and beat ourselves about not being the mega super star of the galaxy, but the reality is what we have is the actuals of how much we are capable of achieving in this moment given today's reality of a conflict oriented world.

This is a very convenient line I have seen recycled by many NDA supporters- in fact by supporters of any newly elected Govt (Democrats used the same line when Obama came in and Conservatives still blame the previous Labour government to this day for any negative metric of the UKG despite being in power for 5 years now). I sincerely hope you are correct but I will remain cynical till that time- blind support will not get India (or any nation) anywhere, the Govt should be assessed on what they do and not what they have promised or ,more intangibly, what their supporters claim they may intend to do one day perhaps all things being right....

Sirji be sure that if these clowns loose Bihar we'll be back to UPA subsidy raj

Hey

Its not just media management Modi and his coucil of clowns (2 or 3 exceptions) have under performed almost everywhere be it education,health or econ, even parrikarr turned out to be damp squib

Can't agree more only transport,railways & power are performing as per expectations

This isn't even in the top 10 crimes the "Saint" committed in office. Why there are no questions being asked of his performance (or lack thereof) by the incumbent GoI as India's longest serving Defence Minister I am unable to understand.

This man has quite literally got blood on his hands but has been allowed to run away scot free.

Do tell more about his crimes

This is a very convenient line I have seen recycled by many NDA supporters- in fact by supporters of any newly elected Govt (Democrats used the same line when Obama came in and Conservatives still blame the previous Labour government to this day for any negative metric of the UKG despite being in power for 5 years now). I sincerely hope you are correct but I will remain cynical till that time- blind support will not get India is(or any nation) anywhere, the Govt should be assessed on what they do and not what they have promised or ,more intangibly, what their supporters claim they may intend to do one day perhaps all things being right....

Cmon, there has hardly been a govt more scrutinized than this one in the history of India, right from Day One. RWs are only countering malicious propaganda by the Left. There are no blind followers of BJP or Modi here. At the same time, RW in India at least is not used to living in a cuckoo land and think everything will get resolved overnight.

We can always fantasize about unrealized revenues or potential and beat ourselves about not being the mega super star of the galaxy, but the reality is what we have is the actuals of how much we are capable of achieving in this moment given today's reality of a conflict oriented world.
Oh come on. Tone down the condescending sarcasm ("mega super star") that is clearly intended to let the NDA/GoI off the hook. The BJP/Modi built up a certain level of expectation during the election campaign to appeal to the aspirations of the electorate, when they (GoI) are being caught short you cannot simply turn around and say "oh, we never promised to do make India the dominant intergalactic overlords, we are marginally better than our predecessors- be satisfied with that".

The NDA/GoI needs to be held to a higher standard otherwise it is all a horse and pony show. With the kind of majority they have in the LS there should have been considerably more to show for their time in office than there is. The UPA had the "coalitions are difficult to work with" card to play- the NDA does not- instead they are CREATING issues for themselves (meat, minority, etc).

Last edited:
Is it only me that comes here on this thread to get some 'hoslaafzai' from @Star Wars or others are also part of this secret hopeful society. :partay:

By the way good going star wars, I also think that BJP will win but by a thin margin, and thats why I'm a nervous sanghi right now. I so hope that Amit Shah delivers this one :drag:

Oh come on. Tone done the condescending sarcasm ("mega super star") that is clearly intended to let the NDA/GoI off the hook. The BJP/Modi built up a certain level of expectation during the election campaign to appeal to the aspirations of the electorate, when they (GoI) are being caught short you cannot simply turn around and say "oh, we never promised to do make India the dominant intergalactic overlords, we are marginally better than our predecessors- be satisfied with that".

As far as I see BJP/Modi is performing better than expectations for the people who voted for him and approve of him. You used to be a Modi baiter, so what expectations did you have of Modi that have been belied? What expectations did his detractors have of him that they are saying they have been let down? It is just the sore losers in the media who are creating this hype and false propaganda that Modi said Indians will get 15 lakhs in their accounts if he wins, that their expectations of India soaring unimaginable heights are being let down. So please come down to reality.

The NDA/GoI needs to be held to a higher standard otherwise it is all a horse and pony show. With the kind of majority they have in the LS there should have been considerably more to show for their time in office than there is. The UPA had the "coalitions are difficult to work with" card to play- the NDA does not- instead they are CREATING issues for themselves (meat, minority, etc).

The GOI is delivering and has done more work in the last 1 year than the whole of 10 years of UPA. They have the majority in LS, but not in RS and no govt in the history of India has had to deal with such a reckless traitorous uncooperative opposition ever. BJP till date has made no excuses. You need to wait for the term to get over before you come out and judge whether it delivered on its promises or not.

Is it only me that comes here on this thread to get some 'hoslaafzai' from @Star Wars or others are also part of this secret hopeful society. :partay:

By the way good going star wars, I also think that BJP will win but by a thin margin, and thats why I'm a nervous sanghi right now. I so hope that Amit Shah delivers this one :drag:

BJP will win with a 2/3rd majority. No doubts whatsoever about it.

Back
Top Bottom