What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

@Guynextdoor2, have to agree with @notsuperstitious mate.. this is one government who had no shame in doing corruption.. I mean they were looting money in front of our eyes and pretending like nothing is happening.. This is one of the shameless government in the history of the government..And I am not sure why you are hell bent of supporting such government? Congress itself is doing their best to get BJP in power by these kind of actions..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Guynextdoor2, have to agree with @notsuperstitious mate.. this is one government who had no shame in doing corruption.. I mean they were looting money in front of our eyes and pretending like nothing is happening.. This is one of the shameless government in the history of the government..And I am not sure why you are hell bent of supporting such government? Congress itself is doing their best to get BJP in power by these kind of actions..

Tell me that congress is corrupt- who doesn't agree with it? But don't tell me that Modi is coming in to clean anything up- he and his gang are gonna do the exact same thing in the exact same way- my question to you is- Why are YOU pretending that nothing is happening when all available evidence suggests that modi's dream team is a bunch of venal and corrput politicians who are just as bad?

Tell me that congress is corrupt- who doesn't agree with it? But don't tell me that Modi is coming in to clean anything up- he and his gang are gonna do the exact same thing in the exact same way- my question to you is- Why are YOU pretending that nothing is happening when all available evidence suggests that modi's dream team is a bunch of venal and corrput politicians who are just as bad?

PS- who's not superstitious?

Hating Modi or even India is one thing but shamelessly trolling and that too in CAPs is too much for us folks to stomach...

So you want me to troll in lower scripts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guynextdoor is the toilet cleaner for CONgress, he is upset he will lose his job in 2014! That's why he is desperately posting the most retarded threads on a Pakistani forum. :sarcastic:

Namo supporters behaving as if modi is going to sweep elections with 400 seats, might struggle to reach 175 as BJP inefficiency has made regional parties very strong since last 9 years, Inducting yeddi back in there party and saying congress alone is corrupt

PS- who's not superstitious?

So you want me to troll in lower scripts?

Trolling is verboten.

Guynextdoor is the toilet cleaner for CONgress, he is upset he will lose his job in 2014! That's why he is desperately posting the most retarded threads on a Pakistani forum. :sarcastic:

who are you and why did you come here?

List of Modi’s tainted ministers grows longer

Babu Bokhiria is the fourth minister of the Narendra Modi government to be facing serious charges while in office, joining the league of Fisheries Minister Purshottam Solanki, former minister of state for home Amit Shah and former women and child welfare minister Maya Kodnani.

Bokhiria, who is Water Resources Minister, was Saturday convicted and sentenced to three years of imprisonment by a Porbandar court in an illegal mining case that dates back to 2006.

In the December 2012 Assembly polls, Bokhiria was fielded by BJP from his home town of Porbandar, a seat he had lost in 2002. This time, Bokhiria emerged as a giant killer, defeating two-time MLA and Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee president Arjun Modhwadia.

Earlier, Bokhiria had served as water resources minister in the Keshubhai Patel government.

His name also figures in a murder case in which Molu Modhwadia, a Porbandar-based miner and transporter and close aide of Arjun Modhwadia, was killed.

Solanki, as fisheries minister in the last Modi cabinet, was accused of corruption in awarding fishing contracts worth Rs 400 crore. In the last year's Assembly polls, he defeated the then Congress Legislative Party leader Shaktisinh Gohil from Bhavnagar South constituency and returned as a minister, and with the same portfolio.

Earlier, Amit Shah, a close confidant of Modi, had to resign as minister after he was arrested in connection with the Sohrabuddin Sheikh encounter case in 2011. In 2012 polls, Shah won from Naranpura seat. Recently, he was made BJP's national general secretary and given charge of politically crucial state of Uttar Pradesh.

The most serious charge was against Maya Kodnani, who was convicted for her role in the Naroda Patia massacre during the post-Godhra riots and sentenced to 28 years of imprisonment. The Modi government recently did a U-turn after seeking death penalty for her in the case.

Source: List of Modi’s tainted ministers grows longer - Indian Express

[Bregs];4789001 said:
List of Modi’s tainted ministers grows longer

Babu Bokhiria is the fourth minister of the Narendra Modi government to be facing serious charges while in office, joining the league of Fisheries Minister Purshottam Solanki, former minister of state for home Amit Shah and former women and child welfare minister Maya Kodnani.

Bokhiria, who is Water Resources Minister, was Saturday convicted and sentenced to three years of imprisonment by a Porbandar court in an illegal mining case that dates back to 2006.

In the December 2012 Assembly polls, Bokhiria was fielded by BJP from his home town of Porbandar, a seat he had lost in 2002. This time, Bokhiria emerged as a giant killer, defeating two-time MLA and Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee president Arjun Modhwadia.

Earlier, Bokhiria had served as water resources minister in the Keshubhai Patel government.

His name also figures in a murder case in which Molu Modhwadia, a Porbandar-based miner and transporter and close aide of Arjun Modhwadia, was killed.

Solanki, as fisheries minister in the last Modi cabinet, was accused of corruption in awarding fishing contracts worth Rs 400 crore. In the last year's Assembly polls, he defeated the then Congress Legislative Party leader Shaktisinh Gohil from Bhavnagar South constituency and returned as a minister, and with the same portfolio.

Earlier, Amit Shah, a close confidant of Modi, had to resign as minister after he was arrested in connection with the Sohrabuddin Sheikh encounter case in 2011. In 2012 polls, Shah won from Naranpura seat. Recently, he was made BJP's national general secretary and given charge of politically crucial state of Uttar Pradesh.

The most serious charge was against Maya Kodnani, who was convicted for her role in the Naroda Patia massacre during the post-Godhra riots and sentenced to 28 years of imprisonment. The Modi government recently did a U-turn after seeking death penalty for her in the case.

Source: List of Modi’s tainted ministers grows longer - Indian Express

"Solanki, as fisheries minister in the last Modi cabinet, was accused of corruption in awarding fishing"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ming-soon-bjp-loot-yatra-3.html#ixzz2fLjgTQIW

Enough said :coffee:

Gujarat govt asks SIT not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani in 2002 Naroda Patiya massacre case

AHMEDABAD:The Gujarat government has refused permission to the Supreme Court-appointed SIT to file an appeal in a higher court seeking death penalty for former minister Maya Kodnani in the Naroda Patiya riot case.

This was decided on the basis of advocate general Kamal Trivedi's opinion that there was "no direct evidence" against her.

Maya Kodnani and Bajrang Dal activist Babu Bajrangi, along with 30 others, were sentenced to life imprisonment in the 2002 post-Godhra Naroda Patiya riot case, in which 96 people were killed.

"State legal department, on the basis of advocate general's opinion, has taken a decision not to file an appeal against the special court's order and not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani," Prashant Desai, who has been appointed special prosecutor for SIT (special investigation team) in Gujarat high court for the case, told PTI today.

"Advocate general has opined that there is no direct evidence against Maya Kodnani and she was convicted only on the basis of other evidence and hence state government should think not to seek death penalty in her case," said Desai.

"However, Gujarat government has given a go ahead to SIT to seek death penalty for Babu Bajrangi and four others accused who were sentenced for life by the designated court," he said.

Earlier, the state government had given the permission to SIT to seek death penalty for Kodnani, Bajrangi and eight others in connection with the case.

But in May this year, apparently under pressure of right wing forces, the state government made a U-turn and withdrew its permission to seek death penalty and now, except for Kodnani, it has given its consent to SIT.

Joint secretary, legal department, JJ Pandya had sent a communication on August 30 to SIT member Ashish Bhatia with regard to the decision taken on Naroda Patiya case appeals and that was forwarded to Desai on September 7, 2013.

Now, the state legal department has given its permission to SIT to seek death penalty for five convicts, which include Bajrangi, Suresh Langado, Premchand Tiwari, Suresh Netlekar and Manu Maruda, who were sentenced to life.

Kodnani, who was earlier a minister in the Modi government, was sentenced to 28 years in prison by a special court in August 2012 in the Naroda Patiya riot case.

Babu Bajrangi was sentenced to jail for his entire life, while eight others were given 31 years' jail term each in the same case.

Also, 22 other convicts were awarded 24 years' jail while 29 accused were acquitted in the case.

As the state government, on the basis of opinion expressed by state Advocate General Kamal Trivedi, has given a go ahead to SIT for filing appeal against designated court's order, the SIT is expected to shortly file it before the high court, sources said.

Source: Gujarat govt asks SIT not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani in 2002 Naroda Patiya massacre case - Times Of India

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/g...to-seek-death-penalty-for-maya-kodnani-419049

Topic - BJP Loot Yatra.... Not riot cases ...
[Bregs];4789007 said:
Gujarat govt asks SIT not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani in 2002 Naroda Patiya massacre case

AHMEDABAD:The Gujarat government has refused permission to the Supreme Court-appointed SIT to file an appeal in a higher court seeking death penalty for former minister Maya Kodnani in the Naroda Patiya riot case.

This was decided on the basis of advocate general Kamal Trivedi's opinion that there was "no direct evidence" against her.

Maya Kodnani and Bajrang Dal activist Babu Bajrangi, along with 30 others, were sentenced to life imprisonment in the 2002 post-Godhra Naroda Patiya riot case, in which 96 people were killed.

"State legal department, on the basis of advocate general's opinion, has taken a decision not to file an appeal against the special court's order and not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani," Prashant Desai, who has been appointed special prosecutor for SIT (special investigation team) in Gujarat high court for the case, told PTI today.

"Advocate general has opined that there is no direct evidence against Maya Kodnani and she was convicted only on the basis of other evidence and hence state government should think not to seek death penalty in her case," said Desai.

"However, Gujarat government has given a go ahead to SIT to seek death penalty for Babu Bajrangi and four others accused who were sentenced for life by the designated court," he said.

Earlier, the state government had given the permission to SIT to seek death penalty for Kodnani, Bajrangi and eight others in connection with the case.

But in May this year, apparently under pressure of right wing forces, the state government made a U-turn and withdrew its permission to seek death penalty and now, except for Kodnani, it has given its consent to SIT.

Joint secretary, legal department, JJ Pandya had sent a communication on August 30 to SIT member Ashish Bhatia with regard to the decision taken on Naroda Patiya case appeals and that was forwarded to Desai on September 7, 2013.

Now, the state legal department has given its permission to SIT to seek death penalty for five convicts, which include Bajrangi, Suresh Langado, Premchand Tiwari, Suresh Netlekar and Manu Maruda, who were sentenced to life.

Kodnani, who was earlier a minister in the Modi government, was sentenced to 28 years in prison by a special court in August 2012 in the Naroda Patiya riot case.

Babu Bajrangi was sentenced to jail for his entire life, while eight others were given 31 years' jail term each in the same case.

Also, 22 other convicts were awarded 24 years' jail while 29 accused were acquitted in the case.

As the state government, on the basis of opinion expressed by state Advocate General Kamal Trivedi, has given a go ahead to SIT for filing appeal against designated court's order, the SIT is expected to shortly file it before the high court, sources said.

Source: Gujarat govt asks SIT not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani in 2002 Naroda Patiya massacre case - Times Of India

Gujarat government asks SIT not to seek death penalty for Maya Kodnani | NDTV.com

CONGRESS CONSPIRACY- THERE IS NO CORRUPTION IN MODI'S CABINET! HOW DARE THEY?

Solanki, as fisheries minister in the last Modi cabinet, was accused of corruption in awarding fishing contracts worth Rs 400 crore. I

Molu Modhwadia must have been a terrorist like Ishrat!!

CONGRESS CONSPIRACY- THERE IS NO CORRUPTION IN MODI'S CABINET! HOW DARE THEY?

Solanki, as fisheries minister in the last Modi cabinet, was accused of corruption in awarding fishing contracts worth Rs 400 crore. I

Molu Modhwadia must have been a terrorist like Ishrat!!

Back
Top Bottom