What's new

Indian retaliation: Australian man stabbed by Indians, Australian's car torched

Racism is there in India.India is not aryan.Indians can be mongoloids,australoid,aryan/dravidian to Negritos(Andaman &Nicobar).the only thing Indians face is cast system which is slowly abolished due to reservation and education.
India's dalits are far far better than the nomads you know where..

You are so wrong about this that you do not even understand Indians. I am from gujarat, In gujarat if you are from a certain county/provance, the judgement is already placed on you before considering you as a person. Now technically all gujarties are the same color, yet they hold this prejeduce against what provance you are from. Hummmm, I wonder.

Regarding this color racism, I just do not get it. Color racism is very different then what you see in India. The fair skins is a perception of beauty to Indians not some form of racism, period.

This "communist" fellow isnt chinese.

so dont ever think of him as chinese.

This fellow is from Bangladesh.He can speak fluently in english,urdu/hindi and bengali languages.

Racism exists in India like any other nation but this thread is to discuss student attacks on Indians in Australia and its fallout.

wherever the famous communist is,talk will turn in towards grey side of India.:D

so dont ever think of him as chinese.

This fellow is from Bangladesh.He can speak fluently in english,urdu/hindi and bengali languages.

Je peux parler le français et le russe aussi. Signifie-t-il que je suis du Bangladesh ?

Well, as far as the topic is concerned, I strongly condemn the violent retaliatory action committed by the Indians. It is gonna make matters worse, surely.

Je peux parler le français et le russe aussi. Signifie-t-il que je suis du Bangladesh ?

Well, as far as the topic is concerned, I strongly condemn the violent retaliatory action committed by the Indians. It is gonna make matters worse, surely.

Yes me too..!! But i hope you have already condemned the attacks on Indians too..???! ;)

As with topic of the thread, it would be interesting to see how AU react to indians taking law in their own hand. If one recall it was indians who burned Australian priest alive few years back.

Preist murderer was even run for election!!! If Australinas follow indian line of justice I think flight from AU to India will be full for some time.

Orissa: murderer of missionary Graham Staines runs for election

Bhubaneshwar (AsiaNews) - Dara Singh, responsible for the murder of the Australian Protestant missionary Graham Stewart Staines, is a candidate for the upcoming provincial elections in Orissa, in the district of Keonjhar.

INDIA Orissa: murderer of missionary Graham Staines runs for election - Asia News

Yup,commy's from bd......btw,this type of things were always coming,infact in this case too the aussie first used racial slur......

every human has some racist tendencies. It cannot be eliminated completely.
Important thing is to keep it under control. No way it should be allowed to make others life in any way uncomfortable let alone to harm them physically.
What u think u should keep to yourself. It should not be expressed.

As with topic of the thread, it would be interesting to see how AU react to indians taking law in their own hand. If one recall it was indians who burned Australian priest alive few years back.

Preist murderer was even run for election!!! If Australinas follow indian line of justice I think flight from AU to India will be full for some time.

If I recall correctly, the Oz missionary was killed due to religious prejudices not racism.

These attacks on Indian's that have come to light in the last few weeks are not new to Australia unfortunately.
Australia is a very multi cultured community, and Indian people are very common in Australia. In my opinion it is not specifically Indians that are being attacked, it is easy targets. Indian nationalities are often taxi drivers and international students, easy targets for cowardly groups of youths.
I do not wish to shift any blame here but a lot of gang related assaults are perpetrated by mainly middle-eastern or asian gangs. Some areas in Australia are notorious gang hot spots that you would not want to travel on a train or walk the street at night.
These assaults make Australia look bad and Australia should have a good hard look in the mirror.

These assaults make Australia look bad and Australia should have a good hard look in the mirror.

What do you mean? It's always been look bad. The land was stolen from the Aborigines and then the Brits populated the land with criminals from Britain island.

Why communist is associated with Chinese? Are sure you're not a RACIST??

These attacks on Indian's that have come to light in the last few weeks are not new to Australia unfortunately.
Australia is a very multi cultured community, and Indian people are very common in Australia. In my opinion it is not specifically Indians that are being attacked, it is easy targets. Indian nationalities are often taxi drivers and international students, easy targets for cowardly groups of youths.
I do not wish to shift any blame here but a lot of gang related assaults are perpetrated by mainly middle-eastern or asian gangs. Some areas in Australia are notorious gang hot spots that you would not want to travel on a train or walk the street at night.

What did you want to mean by middle-eastern or asian gangs? Did you want to say the Arabs or Chinese are attacking indians? Dude, you are of indian origin, i guess. An Australian would have never said that. Your opinion itself is racist. Please do not be so cunning, i will get everything you opine, all the connotations and denotations of your statement.

Yes i agree with you that it is not new in Australia. Asians have been assaulted many times. Also other non-indian migrants. But they have never complained and their media houses never made a public hysteria out of that issue. Indians had earlier been targeted not only in Australia but in some other countries also, but the media then chose to remain silent on the issue. But this time, I would say, Australia has become a soft target for Indians and their media houses, as Indians knew it very well that for almost 2 billion dollars and for placating the emerging a south asian power, Australia would be in a helpless option less state. There can be some sort of planned blackmailing, hijacking, demanding for extra exclusive visa privileges, economic concessions, work permits... I cannot say with confirmation, but I can speculate observing the course of events. I am not saying that India is planning to colonize Australia in a slow and steady process. I can only say, such media hype would not have appeared, had it been the USA instead of Australia. May be there are some Indian assets in the Australian Govt who are involved in this mission. It seems surprising, why police have not arrested the culprits who attacked the Indian students and why Indian media houses have so hurriedly labeled the assaults racists. Why Australian media is silent. Either every one in Australia is racist, or none care for racism.

Time will tell to which direction the course of water will flow.

Translation:
I can speak French and Russian. Does that mean I am from Bangladesh ?

Sorry sentence does not parse :-) I have not yet heard that Bangladeshi's speak Russian/french commonly.

If I recall correctly, the Oz missionary was killed due to religious prejudices not racism.

Please do not forget:

Harbhajan was banned for three matches after being found guilty of calling Australian batsman Symonds a "monkey".... Harbhajan is the first player punished for a racist remark since South Africa's Herschelle Gibbs was suspended for three matches in January 2007 after being caught on a stump microphone talking about Pakistan fans.

BBC SPORT | Cricket | Kumble denies Harbhajan race slur

Please do not forget:

Harbhajan was banned for three matches after being found guilty of calling Australian batsman Symonds a "monkey".... Harbhajan is the first player punished for a racist remark since South Africa's Herschelle Gibbs was suspended for three matches in January 2007 after being caught on a stump microphone talking about Pakistan fans.

BBC SPORT | Cricket | Kumble denies Harbhajan race slur

Supposedly he said "Teri Maa Ki ..." which is not a nice thing to say but is not racist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom