What's new

Indian Sikhs defy advice to pray in Pakistan

Lol lost the argument have we, oh poor little baby got mad, so he lashes out, ohhhh did the bad man make you cry....

Poor kid, guess your mum and dad taught you no manners or self respect, did the big bad man make you cry, poor indian can't control his temper.

I pity poor india that produced you, here is a tissue don't cry little baby.

poor little indian baby, can't control his temper - throw a tantrum - ohh you want a dummy, poor baby lost an argument, so he started swearing.

Is that the best you can do indian, poor little kid, I actually feel pity for you, must have had a hard upbringing for some one to be that bitter and twisted.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Is that all you got, come on kid, promise to buy you a sweetie :)

you should know. you stupid pakishitstanis dont even know who you people are :hang2::hang2::rofl::rofl:

Come on you can do better, is that your best attempt at satire, :woot:
little kid, get bullied no one likes you, cutchy cutchy koo, little kid lost, got mad and spat your dummy out.:cheesy:

I feel sorry for your parents, they must be real proud of you, eh - your just a confused kid, probably a nerd eh, poor wittle guy.

A Muslim's belief in his lord stands separate from his nationality, Just as so, a Sikh's belief in his lord and his Nationality.

Respect that and move on all of you !

You know I have won the argument and you have disgraced your self and your fellow indian's. I guess I was correct about you, can't take the heat when you talk to an adult, whittle kid lost :)

Poor confused indian, its a bit late for you, don't you have kindergarden in the morning, swearing never hurt anyone. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom