What's new

Indian slaves should stop dreaming to be the masters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Why the US won’t give India nuclear submarines​

India Once a slave, always a slave !

1699161038042.png

I don't know why Indians worry about Nuclear attack subs or moon/mars missions.

Their status being what it is (equal or even lower in per capita GDP nominal than Bangladesh) - they should worry about giving their people more life sustaining jobs and upping their health and educational standards.

NO ONE is interested in invading their God-forsaken country.

Not now, not ever.

Their status being what it is (equal or even lower in per capita GDP nominal than Bangladesh) - they should worry about giving their people more life sustaining jobs and upping their health and educational standards.

Not now, not ever.

Indians should understand their status and behave.

Strip-searched Indian diplomat: I was treated like a common criminal by US​

When kanglu realises his 'opium' doesn't start with "ut" but with "dyst" :lol:.

Not now, not ever.

View attachment 968301

We build our nuke subs on our own, we don't need american ones.

Last edited:
Arihant isn't sour, its the truth. Asli account se aa ab.
he's playing a good reverse psychology game, impressive innings.. I tried to run him out, woh bach gya, but meri wicket gai lol

apna hi undercover banda hai .. callsign Abdul Romeo Mike ;)

same regiment as ours

ARB.jpg

he's playing a good reverse psychology game, impressive innings.. I tried to run him out, woh bach gya, but meri wicket gai lol

apna hi undercover banda hai .. callsign Abdul Romeo Mike ;)

same regiment as ours

View attachment 968504
I am amazed by how much insight he has into the minds of Pakistanis (at least PDF Pakistanis). Save for one misconception, his parody/spoof/satire (whatever it's called) is spot on!

Not now, not ever.
Ah yes the classic whatboutism
Why even bother developing your cities, infrastructure, having a space mission and domestic military infras is your basic argument. This fails on multiple points, the point remains that India has the world's largest food ration program, subsidised food and resources like LPG for the poor etc. India has a Middle class population of 300-500 million, we are the growth drivers of this country at the moment. The educated Indian middle class and the aspiring poorer class makes the country invest both on our present and our future. What we spend on our space program is peanuts but it's highly profitable as we launch satellites for other nations, thousands earn their livelihood from being involved with ISRO. Also the next frontier is space in the next 50-150 yrs space programs will be much more common and in the next 200-300yrs or so humanity might achieve interstellar travel.

No one is interested in invading India? India is not in Europe, the border issues make India Pakistan border and the border with China among the largest militarilized zones on earth. India is both a regional power and net security provider to nations like Bhutan. Our foreign policy has evolved beyond our shores. The latest military base is Mauritius is a perfect example of this.
Also idk how much history you've read but British, Portuguese, the Dutch, the French, the Russians all tried to reach what is modern day India. The influence is so much so that Columbus named native Americans Indians thinking that he had reached the famed India on his voyage. Multiple trade caravans, expeditions were launched to reach India, the Arabs and India historically traded resources, science and philosophy.

I am amazed by how much insight he has into the minds of Pakistanis (at least PDF Pakistanis). Save for one misconception, his parody/spoof/satire (whatever it's called) is spot on!
arm ...
💪
:ph34r:

View attachment 968301

First pic is pakistani muslim under british raj.

If anyone has proof that he was hindu.. Pls prove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom