What's new

Indian Special Forces

I have watched the last 20 seconds of the clip 30 times now...The comradery is worth appreciating..Secondly the weapons,the gear etc is cool even though this is a 2 year old video.

Yeah I saw the guys wlecomeing the guys coming back from ops very warmly- heart-warming to see. Hardcore warriors one minuet, warm freindly characters the next!

295220_10151050868493071_1315032818_n.jpg

Your special forces doesnt have a standard gear?-
So unprofessional-

It's a fair point but a bit immature and naive. Actions are the only way to rate armies and espceially SOFs and if this is the case then Indian SOFs are up there with the best. It is true that in JK standards for uniforms are laxed but so what? A bullet is going to have the same trajectory when fired from soldiers in identical camo to those in this sort of dress.

Uniformity will be there when needed (NOTE some of the pics are NOT SF but regular airborne units):
indiantav1.jpg

indiansf8.jpg

indiantav6.jpg

816F3D4A64C7BE4BE77A18E2EA8BBD.jpg

parasf2.png

bnbvnbvnb.jpg

(IN MARCOs)

^^^
Don't get defensive man...the first couple of soldiers in that pic are SF actually. The real badass SF don't really stay in their uniforms most of the time. Have you seen US delta force and seals in afghanistan ? They wear clothes that help them to wear or that makes them comfortable and they carry lots of ammunition.

^^^
Don't get defensive man...the first couple of soldiers in that pic are SF actually. The real badass SF don't really stay in their uniforms most of the time. Have you seen US delta force and seals in afghanistan ? They wear clothes that help them to wear or that makes them comfortable and they carry lots of ammunition.

I am taking about Ajaxpaul picture.

Hi guys,I was going through a Martial Arts website where i saw the trainers who specalise in a lethal Combat system training Indian Commandos.The thing is that i am not very confident about the identity of these guys..I think they are either Garuds or PARA cant be Marcos...i am doubtful of them being PARA but then Garuds are not known to be so secretive that they will hide their faces even for a training session...Sounds like a "top secret" unit....Please guys if possibe while guessing give the reasons too.

253976_198141306983260_1222528957_n.jpg

Hi guys,I was going through a Martial Arts website where i saw the trainers who specalise in a lethal Combat system training Indian Commandos.The thing is that i am not very confident about the identity of these guys..I think they are either Garuds or PARA cant be Marcos...i am doubtful of them being PARA but then Garuds are not known to be so secretive that they will hide their faces even for a training session...Sounds like a "top secret" unit....Please guys if possibe while guessing give the reasons too.

253976_198141306983260_1222528957_n.jpg

My most educated guess would be PARA (SF) we have seen the black PT t-shirts with "COMMANDO" emblazened on them with 21 PARA (SF) in past videos and I think I can just about make out the PARA (SF) 'Balidaan' (Sacrifice) badge on the chest of the far left guy. It would be interesting to know who the other guys are as they seem to be a foreign unit and the fact one of them has "K-9" written on them makes it more perplexing.

+I'd say the Garuds were as secretive as the rest of the Indian SOFs and military as a whole.

^^ scratch that- I have reviewed my source and it turns out the PT kit of the PARA (SF) is a black shirt but with "SPECIAL FORCES" emblazoned on it and in white/yellow writing. Does not rule out PARA (SF) completely but throws a spanner in the works.

+Maybe NSG?

My most educated guess would be PARA (SF) we have seen the black PT t-shirts with "COMMANDO" emblazened on them with 21 PARA (SF) in past videos and I think I can just about make out the PARA (SF) 'Balidaan' (Sacrifice) badge on the chest of the far left guy. It would be interesting to know who the other guys are as they seem to be a foreign unit and the fact one of them has "K-9" written on them makes it more perplexing.

+I'd say the Garuds were as secretive as the rest of the Indian SOFs and military as a whole.

^^ scratch that- I have reviewed my source and it turns out the PT kit of the PARA (SF) is a black shirt but with "SPECIAL FORCES" emblazoned on it and in white/yellow writing. Does not rule out PARA (SF) completely but throws a spanner in the works.

+Maybe NSG?

The trainers are Martial Arts trainers and have travelled around the globe.I have seen them training everyone from Delhi SWAT to Para SF to NSG and Garuds.

I also saw that balidan badge but then i realised that the Para SF have Special forces written on the back...Secondly the Camo one guy is wearing (lighter one) is very common with the Garuds and i see a Glock in the hands of a guy on the left which is very common with Garuds...So my guess was garuds.

+Maybe they have raised a top secret unit...Hiding their faces in training sessions... :what: Not even showing their faces to their Martial arts trainer...I know they are civilians but still.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom