What's new

Indian Special Forces

The trainers are Martial Arts trainers and have travelled around the globe.I have seen them training everyone from Delhi SWAT to Para SF to NSG and Garuds.

I also saw that balidan badge but then i realised that the Para SF have Special forces written on the back...Secondly the Camo one guy is wearing (lighter one) is very common with the Garuds and i see a Glock in the hands of a guy on the left which is very common with Garuds...So my guess was garuds.

+Maybe they have raised a top secret unit...Hiding their faces in training sessions... :what: Not even showing their faces to their Martial arts trainer...I know they are civilians but still.

I think Garuds are unlikely, IIRC they have green PT shirts and too have "SPECIAL FORCES" written on them. Purpose of balaclavas may be because the guys new they were going to have their pictures taken.I am leaning towards NSG tbh.

I think Garuds are unlikely, IIRC they have green PT shirts and too have "SPECIAL FORCES" written on them. Purpose of balaclavas may be because the guys new they were going to have their pictures taken.I am leaning towards NSG tbh.

But they are wearing Camo...NSG guys dont wear camo apart from the first few weeks where they are tested.

539282_500162203332053_1756377492_n.jpg

SPG and NSG

217910_500159496665657_2114039345_n.jpg

481134_500159426665664_314456186_n.jpg

Sir lurk a lot where did you get these pics? Are they from a vid? If so can you post/share the vide??!!

Nice job all the same!!X-95- drooling!!!

HOLY **** Abingdonboy. Awesome finds!!!!

I got the pics from MP.net. I didn't find the videos. Thanks.

Are all of those video unique, or repeats?

HOLY **** Abingdonboy. Awesome finds!!!!

I got the pics from MP.net. I didn't find the videos. Thanks.

Are all of those video unique, or repeats?

Well watch them and find out!!

+seriously though they are all unique (except maybe the last 2 which I have not had the chance to watch, they have unique titles but I'm unsure about the content).

Cobras seem to have some of the best camo of any paramilitary organization, even better than the IA's.

I think the way the FN mag is deployed is wasteful. It should have a butt, optics, and an ammo box. It should only take one man to use it ( one of the bigger stronger troops of course).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom