What's new

Indian Special Forces

And any more thoughts on:

Guys I'm considering making another YT vid on Indian forces anyone have any requests about content of the vid? and or music? Please try to consider just pictures, I haven't quite mastered video editing just yet-but soon!

Currently I am working on 2 YT vids the 1st is "The Beauty of the IAF" by request of Mr Sancho, and the 2nd is a CRPF/RR COIN ops vid by request of Mr EzioAltaïr.

Any tracks for these? (if you could muliplte options for each vid so I have options that would be good).

And any more thoughts on:

Currently I am working on 2 YT vids the 1st is "The Beauty of the IAF" by request of Mr Sancho, and the 2nd is a CRPF/RR COIN ops vid by request of Mr EzioAltaïr.

Any tracks for these? (if you could muliplte options for each vid so I have options that would be good).

The video whose link you sent me "Sky Fighter" is the best video i have seen on AF till now...Try considering a similar track and for COBRAs Hey Dude from Goal should be good.

Okay guys, thanks for your input. I will try and have atleast one of the vids uploaded by later tonight (GMT).

I love the hell march song on this video but it's been done many times now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I've put a hold on my IAF vid as I'm still trying to find appropriate music to go with it. Any (more) suggestions are welcomed.

+wrt the COIN CRPF/RR music do you think it should be upbeat/go for it type music or downbeat/reflective music?

How interesting is this:

Team member of an Indian Army Training Team, training soldiers of the Lesotho Defense Force (LDF) in counter terrorism, counter insurgency, VIP and installation security.

In the process, raised and trained the first ever Special Forces squadron for that mountain kingdom.
This sub unit turned into a fine fighting force capable of professionally tackling any insurgency or terrorism related incident. It is vibrant and ticking, continues to be professional, apolitical and citizen friendly, and till this day fully committed in VVIP security duties and the prevention of drug-trafficking and gun running in Lesotho. Soldiers of this sub-unit have performed very well in the Southern African regional professional military competitions and have drawn admiration from varied quarters.

I have been a certified trainer in a similar capacity earlier also in the Indian Army Special Forces Training School.

Bhushan Kaluvakolan, CPP, CISSP, CISA, ITIL | LinkedIn

IA SF raised an African nation's SF!!

Guys, I've put a hold on my IAF vid as I'm still trying to find appropriate music to go with it. Any (more) suggestions are welcomed.

+wrt the COIN CRPF/RR music do you think it should be upbeat/go for it type music or downbeat/reflective music?

OMG u wasted TWO page of this thread asking or suggestion and few other threads as well and now after all that u gave up :P

I have to admit that the Pakistanis are way ahead of us in making videos and posting it on Youtube.The tracks are simply awesome and the content is so vast.They have videos covering all aspects of their training whereas we dont even have a proper video showing a fully armed Marcos diver comming out of the sea(which is supposed to be among the primary mission of a Marcos).

Back
Top Bottom