What's new

Indian Special Forces

(1) about senior word. I was jst kidding.
(2) about pic. Remember ur last vid title is INDIAN ARMY last thing and i have seen something something like that. A para cdo wearing a white camo standing on ice his hand on knee wearing goggs and little layer of ice on his tavor.
(3) about accuracy. Yes i too always try to be accurate, real and perfect abt IND MIL. But failed sometimes coz i dont have that much knowledge and experience that u guys have. So i used word senior. So take it easy bro. I will replace the pic with another one soon.
I'll post that pic later for you bro.

@Unknowncommando here you are:

tumblr_n4sfhi9my21skudfuo1_400.jpg

Some background to this pic, the man pictured is Maj Mohit Sharma of 1 PARA (SF) who was killed in CI ops in JK in 2009. Formerly pictures of him in combat scenarios keep getting taken down by MoD but I have saved this pic to my hard drive. Here is a very lovely video his family created in tribute to him, again it keep getting taken down and this has been uploaded by some third party:

You can see the transformation he undergoes from clean cut to terrorist-lookalike must have been involved in some undercover ops as part of his postings.

@Unknowncommando here you are:

tumblr_n4sfhi9my21skudfuo1_400.jpg

Some background to this pic, the man pictured is Maj Mohit Sharma of 1 PARA (SF) who was killed in CI ops in JK in 2009. Formerly pictures of him in combat scenarios keep getting taken down by MoD but I have saved this pic to my hard drive. Here is a very lovely video his family created in tribute to him, again it keep getting taken down and this has been uploaded by some third party:

You can see the transformation he undergoes from clean cut to terrorist-lookalike must have been involved in some undercover ops as part of his postings.

There is no undercover thingy... its like an SOP... Even our troops in operational areas are sanctioned "long hair n beards" .. to blend in n other stuff...

There is no undercover thingy... its like an SOP... Even our troops in operational areas are sanctioned "long hair n beards" .. to blend in n other stuff...
Bro how do you even know? Indian SOFs are known to have done this. I read his bio before it was taken down/edited by the IA and it specifically said he had worked in such roles...

Nope:

Major Mohit Sharma

Sir look at the the vid in post 3797 ^^^^

Taken. Though it doesn't have to be an SOP, or a properly defined tactic. While you see long haired, long bearded soldiers in SSG all the time, you also have clean shaved, military haircut bearers. It seems more down to a personal choice than being a properly defined tactic. In some scenarios perhaps yes though on when needed basis.

Taken. Though it doesn't have to be an SOP, or a properly defined tactic. While you see long haired, long bearded soldiers in SSG all the time, you also have clean shaved, military haircut bearers. It seems more down to a personal choice than being a properly defined tactic. In some scenarios perhaps yes though on when needed basis
We can understand SSG folks having beard. That's the hallmark of a nice devoted muslim.
Sadly that is not the case in the major's case. He had no religious obligation or a personal preference to stay shabby. It is not a new thing for indian CI operatives who for a long time have looked close to their enemies

We can understand SSG folks having beard. That's the hallmark of a nice devoted muslim.
Sadly that is not the case in the major's case. He had no religious obligation or a personal preference to stay shabby. It is not a new thing for indian CI operatives who for a long time have looked close to their enemies

Not necessarily. There is a blackops unit that does the hard work, guiding airstrikes, assassinating targets and so on. For them its a must have as they need to 'embed inside' the people they are fighting.

Not necessarily. There is a blackops unit that does the hard work, guiding airstrikes, assassinating targets and so on. For them its a must have as they need to 'embed inside' the people they are fighting.
Aren't we pointing to the same thing? Look like your enemy?:what:
The same is applicable here too.Those in contact with the enemy should not stick out.

Back
Top Bottom