What's new

Indian Special Forces

SHBO not Para drop. Different things :-)

What is
I have been home all day and this is what is my understanding of the situation after watching many channels:-

*Around 20th the decision to hit back is taken.
*RAW gets human INT of the 5 Launch Pads.They are monitored for 7 days.
*27th Sept night is finalized but due to reasons unknown its delayed.
*MY GUESS..2nd,9th or the 4th PARA or all are asked to contribute teams.
*5 teams are chosen and the practice or mock drills begin.(150 operators)
*Meanwhile war games are rehearsed.

Now the attack:-

29th Sept at 1500 hours the operators start trekking.The targets are located at 3 kms from the posts but the trek is of 8 kms.The reason being that long route will prevent the Pak Army posts.Soldiers trek 8 kms in 12 hours.This gives an indication how stealthily,smartly they moved to avoid detection.

The first bullet is fired by the sentry of the launch pad.Para SF fire shoulder fired missiles and machine guns.Pak Army soldiers present are also neutralised.UAVs were monitoring everything.

The final count stands at 35-40 terrorists and 8-9 Pak Army regulars.

The operators cross back into India and the Indian Army forward posts are asked to engage Pakistani posts so that the operators can have a safe passage.

But you were claiming some days before that PA was well prepared and we cant do such an Ops without taking casualties on our side . Now that we have done it without any causalities what your view on this ? Something worked out in our favor ? or you consider this as an textbook Ops to be recorded for future study

What is

But you were claiming some days before that PA was well prepared and we cant do such an Ops without taking casualties on our side . Now that we have done it without any causalities what your view on this ? Something worked out in our favor ? or you consider this as an textbook Ops to be recorded for future study

You know what?
I read another report which said our men were paradropped and that drones were used to record the attack.

IMG_4916.PNG

@Jamwal's FYI

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/indias-surgical-strike-across-loc-all-you-want-to-know/1/776039.html

we have done it without any causalities what your view on this ? Something worked out in our favor ? o
The report says 2 soldiers were injured by mines.

As per reports the targets were located 5 Km from LOC . Couldn't we use smart munitions like Krasnopol to accurately strike these areas .

I have been home all day and this is what is my understanding of the situation after watching many channels:-

*Around 20th the decision to hit back is taken.
*RAW gets human INT of the 5 Launch Pads.They are monitored for 7 days.
*27th Sept night is finalized but due to reasons unknown its delayed.
*MY GUESS..2nd,9th or the 4th PARA or all are asked to contribute teams.
*5 teams are chosen and the practice or mock drills begin.(150 operators)
*Meanwhile war games are rehearsed.

Now the attack:-

29th Sept at 1500 hours the operators start trekking.The targets are located at 3 kms from the posts but the trek is of 8 kms.The reason being that long route will prevent the Pak Army posts.Soldiers trek 8 kms in 12 hours.This gives an indication how stealthily,smartly they moved to avoid detection.

The first bullet is fired by the sentry of the launch pad.Para SF fire shoulder fired missiles and machine guns.Pak Army soldiers present are also neutralised.UAVs were monitoring everything.

The final count stands at 35-40 terrorists and 8-9 Pak Army regulars.

The operators cross back into India and the Indian Army forward posts are asked to engage Pakistani posts so that the operators can have a safe passage.

I mean, Do you even think for a minute how all of this sounds so absurd ? Considering both PAF and PA are on high alert. Cross border Low altitude movements were and are put on high Alert due to High mark exercises as well as the possibility of this situation ?

And Laughable claims are being made Indians did this and that without any scratch as if Phantom movie is being replayed all over.

Indian Special Forces attack terrorist camps.Pakistani Army soldiers believed to be killed who were present there or saving them.Artillery fire aided the SF.

Proud of Para SF.

We may not be as equipped as DEVGRU but we can still get the job done!!!!

Heavy casualties expected on their side.

Reports coming in:-

Teams were para dropped.

Op started 1230am and ended at 4 30 am.

Range 500m to 2kms

Pak Army initially not engaged but Pak Army self invited themselves and suffered casualties.

No Indian casualty.

Arty used

8 days of plannng.

Multiple terror camps destroyed.

@graphican post

Debunking Indian Claims of “Surgical Strike” in Pakistan.

Let any Indian general or representative come forward and answer these questions.

• Where did India conducted this surgical strike?
    India says it had credible evidence of terrorists who were to cross LOC. Why not show those locations to the world as well and prove they actually existed - which Indian needs desperately to prove its point that Pakistan is sponsoring terrorism in India. Why is India not proving Pakistan a terrorist sponsoring state using evidence of location which it destroyed? India has no answer.
  • India claims it destroyed "terrorist launch-pads" – How do they look like?
    Were they buildings, bunkers, rooms, hide-outs or runway strips? India has no answer.
  • India claims it destroyed 5-6 “Terrorist” launch pads.
    When India was so sure that it conducted operation across Pakistan, why is there a confusion between number 5 and 6? – Why is it itself confused?

• Were all launch-pads standing together or distant from each other?
    5-6 locations means they have to be distant from each other and India conducted at least 5-6 operations to neutralise them. How India did crossed LOC at 5-6 locations without being tracked, stopped or fired at? India has no answer.
  • Assuming Indians crossed LOC using helicopters;
    A slightest violation of air-space strikes response from Pakistan, and Pakistan is currently at high-alert state with active preparedness. How India did came in and went out without alerting PAF? India has no answer.

• How did Indian soldiers got back?
    How India did recovered its soldiers back? Did India air-lift them or they walked back to India on foot crossing LOC? Entire LOC is permanently blocked using multi-layered barb-wire, land-mines and fences, is well lit and monitored by both India and Pakistan. How Indian soldiers from multiple locations walked back and not got seen or fired at by any of Pakistani check-posts? How did they managed to cross fenced, mined and impermeable boundary without being seen, caught or injured? India has no answer.
  • If Indian soldiers were recovered using helicopters:
    That means 5-6 Indian helicopters must have landed inside Pakistani territory at 5-6 different locations and their helicopters were neither heard, tracked by soldiers, guards, radars nor PAF responded? PAF response time is under 3 minute. How could 5-6 Indian helicopters violated world's most well-guarded boarded and yet they came-and-went-back without getting noticed. India cannot answer that.
  • India attacked terrorist launch-pads - were terrorists empty handed then?
    India didn’t lose a single soldier to any bullet, nor did they get injured even when they “destroyed” 5-6 terrorist launch-pads. Was there 1 terrorist per launch-pad who was also un-armed and had no Pakistani Military companion? India claims Pakistani Army back terrorists, does that mean Pakistani army was not backing terrorists and terrorist too were unarmed who allowed Indians to conduct operation, kill them as well as destroy their launch-pads and no response was seen from Pakistani Army either? Indians have no answer.
No stupidity expected from any Indian member and I would request @mods to watch this thread closely. These are legitimate questions and by answering them, without showing any evidence, India might be able to get some credibility of its claims. Let the informed members come in and give answers to these questions and lets see if Indian claims make any sense.

I mean, Do you even think for a minute how all of this sounds so absurd ? Considering both PAF and PA are on high alert. Cross border Low altitude movements were and are put on high Alert due to High mark exercises as well as the possibility of this situation ?

And Laughable claims are being made Indians did this and that without any scratch as if Phantom movie is being replayed all over.

@graphican post

Debunking Indian Claims of “Surgical Strike” in Pakistan.

Let any Indian general or representative come forward and answer these questions.

• Where did India conducted this surgical strike?
    India says it had credible evidence of terrorists who were to cross LOC. Why not show those locations to the world as well and prove they actually existed - which Indian needs desperately to prove its point that Pakistan is sponsoring terrorism in India. Why is India not proving Pakistan a terrorist sponsoring state using evidence of location which it destroyed? India has no answer.
  • India claims it destroyed "terrorist launch-pads" – How do they look like?
    Were they buildings, bunkers, rooms, hide-outs or runway strips? India has no answer.
  • India claims it destroyed 5-6 “Terrorist” launch pads.
    When India was so sure that it conducted operation across Pakistan, why is there a confusion between number 5 and 6? – Why is it itself confused?

• Were all launch-pads standing together or distant from each other?
    5-6 locations means they have to be distant from each other and India conducted at least 5-6 operations to neutralise them. How India did crossed LOC at 5-6 locations without being tracked, stopped or fired at? India has no answer.
  • Assuming Indians crossed LOC using helicopters;
    A slightest violation of air-space strikes response from Pakistan, and Pakistan is currently at high-alert state with active preparedness. How India did came in and went out without alerting PAF? India has no answer.

• How did Indian soldiers got back?
    How India did recovered its soldiers back? Did India air-lift them or they walked back to India on foot crossing LOC? Entire LOC is permanently blocked using multi-layered barb-wire, land-mines and fences, is well lit and monitored by both India and Pakistan. How Indian soldiers from multiple locations walked back and not got seen or fired at by any of Pakistani check-posts? How did they managed to cross fenced, mined and impermeable boundary without being seen, caught or injured? India has no answer.
  • If Indian soldiers were recovered using helicopters:
    That means 5-6 Indian helicopters must have landed inside Pakistani territory at 5-6 different locations and their helicopters were neither heard, tracked by soldiers, guards, radars nor PAF responded? PAF response time is under 3 minute. How could 5-6 Indian helicopters violated world's most well-guarded boarded and yet they came-and-went-back without getting noticed. India cannot answer that.
  • India attacked terrorist launch-pads - were terrorists empty handed then?
    India didn’t lose a single soldier to any bullet, nor did they get injured even when they “destroyed” 5-6 terrorist launch-pads. Was there 1 terrorist per launch-pad who was also un-armed and had no Pakistani Military companion? India claims Pakistani Army back terrorists, does that mean Pakistani army was not backing terrorists and terrorist too were unarmed who allowed Indians to conduct operation, kill them as well as destroy their launch-pads and no response was seen from Pakistani Army either? Indians have no answer.
No stupidity expected from any Indian member and I would request @mods to watch this thread closely. These are legitimate questions and by answering them, without showing any evidence, India might be able to get some credibility of its claims. Let the informed members come in and give answers to these questions and lets see if Indian claims make any sense.
If Thread Is Already Made on this Why are Invading this thread Why you guy getting desperate ??

If Thread Is Already Made on this Why are Invading this thread Why you guy getting desperate ??

Seeing your desperate replies on that thread without answering one question asked by OP just shows height of your desperation and the need to engage in mental masturbation to proof India pulled a super man act without a single casualty. I mean they attacked launching pads where armed were going to launch into India. How come there never was a fire fight ?

Seeing your desperate replies on that thread without answering one question asked by OP just shows height of your desperation and the need to engage in mental masturbation to proof India pulled a super man act without a single casualty. I mean they attacked launching pads where armed were going to launch into India. How come there never was a fire fight ?
Are your Soldiers Killed or not Yes ISPR Accepted So Your just telling us your media Narrative and on Military Lines

figures are always be debatable going By Pakistani army Reputation Since they not even officially Accepted Kargil Infiltration Till Now

so be happy with your narrative

Are your Soldiers Killed or not Yes ISPR Accepted So Your just telling us your media Narrative and on Military Lines

figures are always be debatable going By Pakistani army Reputation Since they not even officially Accepted Kargil Infiltration Till Now

so be happy with your narrative

And the mental masturbation continues. 90 percent of idiots in India are coming at full force now with their illogical comparisons and face saving propaganda to defend DGMO lies .

Did soldiers at LOC always gets killed due to surgical strikes Genius ?

What is

Look buddy PAK has a professional Army and i have respect for their SSG.I expected better from them specially from the recent threats that they got.

I will give credit to those who planned it and executed it including the RAW.This type of an attack could go wrong.

I would still stick to what i said.It could lead to casualties on our side!

9 times out of 10 such operations may result in casualties or deaths.

And the mental masturbation continues. 90 percent of idiots in India are coming at full force now with their illogical comparisons and face saving propaganda to defend DGMO lies .

Did soldiers at LOC always gets killed due to surgical strikes Genius ?
Such tall claims after accepting that 2 PAK Army soldiers are KIA?

Please be careful IA might release the video of this attack and you might be embarrassed.

Pakistan Army ran away saying they are not involved in Kargil and we all know the truth.

I am sorry Mr. but even if i become neutral your Army is still not credible.

We don't glorify beheadings unlike Mushy.

On topic:
The modus operandi looks similar to the one carried-out by 21 Para(SF), only the strength was higher. The men has to be from 9 and 4 Para, considering their battalion hq in J&K itself.
4 Para are permently deployed to Kashmir but other detachments from the rest of the SF btns regularly rotate through the valley, could've been operators from other btns involved also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom