What's new

Indian Special Forces

Rapid Action Force and police personnel taking out amarch in Chitradurga on Wednesday.

9450HI-W062_TH__G7_3074978f.jpg

Post on emergency services thread, this is a dedicated Indian special forces thread.

Para SF gymnasium (Vyayamshala)

PARASF.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Konkurs Belong to the Dogras now being placed on few LOC posts to target hardened bunkers with precision and devastating effect.

I guess L 70 and ZU 23 is getting obsolete even for ground suppression

dogras.jpg

Last edited:
Para SF gymnasium (Vyayamshala)

View attachment 351819

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Konkurs Belong to the Dogras now being placed on few LOC posts to target hardened bunkers with precision and devastating effect.

I guess L 70 and ZU 23 is getting obsolete even for ground suppression

View attachment 351821
Nice.I believe SF operators should get extra money in their salary for diet.

Nice.I believe SF operators should get extra money in their salary for diet.
The basic allowance is already more than regulars i guess the Btn doctors should also be train as Dietitians since their body needs lean muscle mass because of their work profile

Their NCO Mess already serves Brown Rice instead of white apart from almost unlimited Mutton, eggs and Milk. Officers mess is even better.

Para Sf

AJ.jpg

The basic allowance is already more than regulars i guess the Btn doctors should also be train as Dietitians since their body needs lean muscle mass because of their work profile

Their NCO Mess already serves Brown Rice instead of white apart from almost unlimited Mutton, eggs and Milk. Officers mess is even better.

Para Sf

View attachment 351851
Thats good to know brother.

I am into fitness myself and i am impressed by the physique these guys have coz it suits their job profile.

Bulky guys are not fit for SF.As a matter of fact i am quite bulky and i am not too good with cardio.

Back
Top Bottom