What's new

Indian TV soaps become serial hits across the world

My FAv on Tv is

1)Devon ke dev Mahadev
2)Ramayan
3)BAde Aache lagte hain (Can't hlp it my Mom And Sister won't let me watch anything else)
4)Crime patrol
5)Shaitaan----Some stories are really Freaky:devil:
like this one

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yogi there was another TV series on Chandragupta Maurya, how was it.

I will try to watch some of them on Youtube, they sound interesting (especially the one about mythology).

If you are interested in Indian mythology, read it rather than watch watered down versions on TV. Guarantee you that reading will be a much more interesting exercise.....some mind boggling stuff..!:P

HOw...am constantly tortured at home from emotional soap opera's :cry: , nobody understand my pain

I feel you brother....Undergoing same torture....Now new torture started Amita ka Amit:hitwall::hitwall:
7583-New-show-Amita-Ka-Amit-to-start-on-14th-Jan-2013-on-SONY-TV.jpg

But she is cute:D

I found some episodes, but no subtitles which is a big problem for me...

I'll try to look for subtitled versions.

Nothing about Shiva should be seen.....all heavily censored stuff; not good for family viewing if they stuck to the unedited stuff...:lol: Among the most interesting & mind boggling "God" around.

I will try to watch some of them on Youtube, they sound interesting (especially the one about mythology).

I must have subtitles though. :P I am awful at learning other languages, Chinese and English is already a lot for me to handle.

I wouldn't mind some MOVIE suggestions either, if anyone has any.

i would say Kahani was an awesome suspense thriller
Kahani-20121.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon
here is one episode of Devo ke Dev Mahadev with English subtitles but i don't know how many r available there

Ah, nice one. I should be able to watch it on my phone as well. :woot:

I've noticed that the actress in this series is very pretty. The one from the video I posted above.

Nothing about Shiva should be seen.....all heavily censored stuff; not good for family viewing if they stuck to the unedited stuff...:lol: Among the most interesting & mind boggling "God" around.

Nothing at all bothers me when watching movies or TV series. In fact it makes me more interested. :D

Ah, nice one. I should be able to watch it on my phone as well. :woot:

I've noticed that the actress in this series is very pretty. The one from the video I posted above.

Nothing at all bothers me when watching movies or TV series. In fact it makes me more interested. :D

the entire casting n story line is really very good of this serial, it also clears many misconceptions that people have about Shiva n Hinduism n its the best ever mythology serial made in India on Lord Shiva's life mark my words:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom