What's new

Indian TV soaps become serial hits across the world

You are jealous because Pakistan has nothing good to offer to the Global Culture.:)

:rofl:

Do you think indian soaps are offering something to "global culture"? C'mon...don't make me start insulting indians again..I just came back from a ban.

Most of your culture itself comes from what is today called as "Pakistan". :cheesy:

the entire casting n story line is really very good of this serial, it also clears many misconceptions that people have about Shiva n Hinduism n its the best ever mythology serial made in India on Lord Shiva's life mark my words:)

I am enjoying this episode a lot actually, now that I can understand what is being said. :D

If you could find any other episodes with subtitles/translation that would help me out a lot. Though I should be able to find them myself when I have more time.

@Yogi there was another TV series on Chandragupta Maurya, how was it.

it was an awesome serial but couldn't get completed bcoz the Channel NDTV Imagine shut downed

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing at all bothers me when watching movies or TV series. In fact it makes me more interested. :D

The interesting stuff is what they can't show........:lol: What they probably show is Parvathi(the lady/wife/Goddess) doing a lot of crying. That's more of the post Bhakthi Hinduism phenomenon. Originally the female Gods were pretty strong minded.....needed to be reigned in to fit with the culture of the middle ages.....so watered down... Nothing here will be anywhere close to the original stories (they can't be :)) Only the bland ones will be told.....

the entire casting n story line is really very good of this serial, it also clears many misconceptions that people have about Shiva n Hinduism n its the best ever mythology serial made in India on Lord Shiva's life mark my words:)

Really....??:lol:

You are crazy. Go back to sleep till this feeling leaves you.......:lol:
I am enjoying this episode a lot actually, now that I can understand what is being said. :D
If you could find any other episodes with subtitles/translation that would help me out a lot. Though I should be able to find them myself when I have more time.
I watched Chinese movies but never expected a Chinese will be interested in watching serials on Indian Mythology. :D

We grew up watching these Mythology based serials. We had great shows and many on Patriotism and Freedom Struggle. I miss that type of shows.

I hope our movie indsutries will cooperate and help in releasing films in both languages. Co-production can also be a great hit. Imagine the combined market both Industries will have. :D

Do you think indian soaps are offering something to "global culture"? C'mon...don't make me start insulting indians again..I just came back from a ban.

Most of your culture itself comes from what is today called as "Pakistan". :cheesy:

stick to the topic dude..............
The fact remains that people all over the world are watching them, no matter how shitty and full of cliches they may be(I agree with you on that for some soap operas which have gone completely to trash, despite starting solidly with a decent story)

This series reminds me a lot of this:
Fengshen Bang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In that it has a lot to do with the Gods in ancient times. Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for actually. :D
Oye read about it, sounds interesting. Can you give me link with English subtitles. :D

Also post recent ones if you watch them.

stick to the topic dude..............
The fact remains that people all over the world are watching them, no matter how shitty and full of cliches they may be(I agree with you on that for some soap operas which have gone completely to trash, despite starting solidly with a decent story)
Leave him and ignore him. Lets discuss serials. :D

here is another short one but these r really hard to find

here is a video of different songs used in the serial u might like them, they r basically Sanskrit mantra..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Chinese movies but never expected a Chinese will be interested in watching serials on Indian Mythology. :D

Trust me, stick to Chinese movies. Do NOT watch Chinese TV serials.

Just don't. :no:

Here is something interesting you can read, but don't watch any TV serials about it.

Nüwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only contribution of Pakistan to the World is terrorism.:rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7913905/David-Cameron-Pakistan-is-promoting-the-export-of-terror.html

David Cameron 'will not say sorry to Pakistan' over terror comments | Mail Online

The only contribution of Pakistan to the World is terrorism.:rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7913905/David-Cameron-Pakistan-is-promoting-the-export-of-terror.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299544/David-Cameron-say-sorry-Pakistan-terror-comments.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom