What's new

Indian weakling army in front of Chinese..

Yeah right, the Indian police officer gives shit about the yelling PLA officer. The PLA would have behaved had they found the Indian Army patrolling the area.

Indian Army?

what is that?

What happened actually.

According to a senior officer, the young Lieutenant was provoked into the act by the PLA Major’s loud claim that Sikkim belonged to China and that the Indian Army had ‘transgressed’ into Chinese territory.

A young Indian Army Lieutenant delivered a hard punch to a burly Major of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) on Saturday afternoon, sending him sprawling to the rocky and sandy ground at Naku La in Northern Sikkim.

Then you see chini esponce was very guarded, and unlike what they do in east china sea or shouth china sea. They quickly went back to their hole and never came out.

They dont want to take another round of 'Panga' with Indian troops.

next time any pakistani poster want to post, they better post with credible story. One liners with nonsense message is anyhow must be treated with disdain.

The reason for you having a military.

ahh.. yes!!

i remember ! now

we send this guy home with sari and bangles... i think he was called lund.... err sorry chand..

a2-63.jpg

5883d4d3eb11c.jpg

It doesn't matter whether that video is 5 months old or a new but the way Pakistan treat Indians (Abhinandan) and the way Chinese treatment to these ***** Indian soldiers lol man this is ********* humiliation hahhahaha

if you treated abhinandan well thank you , we also treated your prisioners of war very well in 1971 .

Indian Army?

what is that?

do you know a famous general named niazi ?

What happened actually.

According to a senior officer, the young Lieutenant was provoked into the act by the PLA Major’s loud claim that Sikkim belonged to China and that the Indian Army had ‘transgressed’ into Chinese territory.

A young Indian Army Lieutenant delivered a hard punch to a burly Major of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) on Saturday afternoon, sending him sprawling to the rocky and sandy ground at Naku La in Northern Sikkim.

Then you see chini esponce was very guarded, and unlike what they do in east china sea or shouth china sea. They quickly went back to their hole and never came out.

They dont want to take another round of 'Panga' with Indian troops.

next time any pakistani poster want to post, they better post with credible story. One liners with nonsense message is anyhow must be treated with disdain.

lol...

you are such a boob...

Chinese army V indian army = no game = forgot 1962?...

Chinese fought the US and UN forces to a stand still in 1950. You probably never heard of it... no problem for your education

do you know a famous general named niazi ?

you heard of Ghuari?...

you heard Mohammad Bin Qassim?
we also treated your prisioners of war very well in 1971 .

no you didnt

you held them for 2 years and civilian illegally

if you watch out for your language from next time?

and this is not 1962 is what chini also knows, so even when their major got his teeth smashed PLA and their EAM did not said a word.
Like they bully the eastern and southern neighbors all the time... get a hint..

every army has a game, if your education is so short let me tell you. This border is bloodless since years, even the rifle is pointed down and not at each other since years. we know how to deal with chinese and will deal in this fasion like our young Lieutenant did.

i dont have to remind you of any year do i???

The way Chinese senior officer is behaving, thats pathetic for a professional, though.:nono:
This could be the reason chinese major got knocked by a JUNIOR lieutenant on the face in Sikkim, baaam:pleasantry::omghaha:

The way Chinese senior officer is behaving, thats pathetic for a professional, though.:nono:
This could be the reason the chinese major got knocked by a JUNIOR lieutenant on the face in Sikkim, baaam:pleasantry::omghaha:
And this time the attack was not from behind the back (like chinese) ,literally , on the face , lol:omghaha::yay:##sikkim##

Rv
that was savage bro ,absolute savage:omghaha::cheers:
93000 was the number lol:omghaha:
Every time Feb 27th events are mentioned , indians bring up 1971 like they have no other way left to counter the humiliation but it also shows the admission of defeat on Feb 27

Rv

Every time Feb 27th events are mentioned , indians bring up 1971 like they have no other way left to counter the humiliation but it also shows the admission of defeat on Feb 27
mann ,you need to understand that , even if you arrest 10 wing commander like abhinandan sir , it still not equals to 93000 . I hope you got it:dance3:
decide whats more humiliating - 27 feb or 1971 :cheesy:

Rv

this is not the post about India and pakistan... so lets not bring that point here.... i'll deal with this in some other thread...

you be on topic and talk on the above posts and if you dont have anything credible then dont bother to respond.

Back
Top Bottom