What's new

Indian Weapon Hunger ..

This is not to use against Pakistan..but to make sure you know what you will be dealing with if you try any mischief!
I am only referring to the future...not the past!

Thanks for accepting…("your own citizens in kashmir")
trust me we pakistanis aren't worried about india even a bit.. we know what we are capable.
our army is 5 times smaller but still you can't even touch us…

well chinamight be a so called "all weather friends for pakistanies" but we treat it as a great nation but potential enemy yes we had a fight with them and lost it too but we learbned owr mistakes and are building owr forces as per owr own security we unlike land of the pure buy and make wepons to protect owr citizens and mother land not the other way round as you see in land of the pure as per there ladle "atom bombs" ;)
our atom bombs are all we need to protect our selfs and our missiles…that should be enough to keep any country away.

trust me we pakistanis aren't worried about india even a bit.. we know what we are capable.
our army is 5 times smaller but still you can't even touch us….

Pakistani army is not 5 times smaller than the IA....this victim drama queen act is good to exaggerate your point though!!!

Please dont act like Pakistan hasnt been building up its army in numbers and weapons...Only problem for you guys is being cash poor, else that title of #1 arms importer would go to Pakistan hands down!!

Pakistani army is not 5 times smaller than the IA....this victim drama queen act is good to exaggerate your point though!!!

Please dont act like Pakistan hasnt been building up its army in numbers and weapons...Only problem for you guys is being cash poor, else that title of #1 arms importer would go to Pakistan hands down!!
keep thinking that lol. our budget is 7 billion and yours is over 40 billion…… we are just better in terms of getting the bang for our buck …..7 billion is all that is needed to keep our enemies at bay while guys need 40 billion to keep a country like pakistan at bay..

if your numbers aren't 5 times then why don't you make a chart and compare the both countries…

“More than 60 years after becoming a republic and 50 years after the debacle with China, the opaque Indian defense production establishment does not produce high quality clothing and personal inventory items like boots, let alone a suitable rifle for a one million army, or tanks and aircraft.”
Butt hurt over not being able to compete with India in military spending or arms purchases
Until 1960's the parity was somewhat equal now each year it the gap widens by huge margin this hurts the egos of pakistanis who want to somehow counter INDIA and make weapon purchases but where is the money?No economy,Only AID money is the last resort.:omghaha:

So if you can't compete with us we become a threat to Asian regional peace and security? and pakistan with its terrorist camps and groups isnt a threat to peace and security? WOW :rofl::rofl:

our army is 5 times smaller but still you can't even touch us…

Good...that's all we want. PEACE.....Lets maintain status quo..

Butt hurt over not being able to compete with India in military spending or arms purchases
Until 1960's the parity was somewhat equal now each year it the gap widens by huge margin this hurts the egos of pakistanis who want to somehow counter INDIA and make weapon purchases but where is the money?No economy,Only AID money is the last resort.:omghaha:

So if you can't compete with us we become a threat to Asian regional peace and security? and pakistan with its terrorist camps and groups isnt a threat to peace and security? WOW :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan made its weapon by itself, but india have no capability to invent any thing its being nourishing by USA, UK, ISRAEL AND FRANCE. i don't know on what thing you proud, you know how efficient your armed forces in kashmir, asaam and tamil nado, you know what massacre your forces did with lower casts… it has a long list of your armed forces incapability. so my suggestion is keep cry in kashmir, assam and other part of india…,

Heavy military spending in India has been detrimental to the citizens of the country

Pakistan made its weapon by itself, but india have no capability to invent any thing its being nourishing by USA, UK, ISRAEL AND FRANCE. i don't know on what thing you proud, you know how efficient your armed forces in kashmir, asaam and tamil nado, you know what massacre your forces did with lower casts… it has a long list of your armed forces incapability. so my suggestion is keep cry in kashmir, assam and other part of india…,
LoL what did pakistan make by itself? jf-17?
Everything you have is a chinese import.
Our armed forces in fought 4 wars and won against pakistan.They dont have problems in Tamil nadu or Assam only in kashmir due to jihadis from pakistan.
What lower castes did Indian army suppress? do you talk from your arse?
Incapability of our IA is there for pakistan to see, 1971 East Pakistan made into BangladesH,yeah truly incapable:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom