Indian Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

SurvivoR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

Updated at: 2103 PST, Friday, April 10, 2009
MUMBAI: Ahead of the trial of Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone
surviving 26/11 terrorist, a woman claiming to be his mother came to the Mumbai Police headquarters last week seeking a meeting with him, a police officer said on Friday

The woman, who appeared to be in her forties, went to the Citizen Facilitation Centre of the police headquarters in south Mumbai and demanded to meet Kasab, who is presently lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road jail.

The woman spoke with a Punjabi accent and was dressed in traditional attire. She wanted to meet the head of the Crime Branch and said she had come to meet him since she was Kasab's mother, the officer said.
The lady claimed that Kasab had been kidnapped from her custody when he was a child and asked for a DNA test to be done on her to verify her claim. However, officials sent her off without allowing her to enter the complex but did not record her antecedents, "doubting her mental stability".

Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab - GEO.tv

Interesting, let's hope the story doesn't get scrapped in the middle of the excitement.

Interesting, let's hope the story doesn't get scrapped in the middle of the excitement.

:) she is an Indian now if she is liar or otherwise it your headach not ours.

The Indian police did not allow her and called her mentaly ill.

Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

Updated at: 2103 PST, Friday, April 10, 2009
MUMBAI: Ahead of the trial of Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone
surviving 26/11 terrorist, a woman claiming to be his mother came to the Mumbai Police headquarters last week seeking a meeting with him, a police officer said on Friday

The woman, who appeared to be in her forties, went to the Citizen Facilitation Centre of the police headquarters in south Mumbai and demanded to meet Kasab, who is presently lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road jail.

The woman spoke with a Punjabi accent and was dressed in traditional attire. She wanted to meet the head of the Crime Branch and said she had come to meet him since she was Kasab's mother, the officer said.
The lady claimed that Kasab had been kidnapped from her custody when he was a child and asked for a DNA test to be done on her to verify her claim. However, officials sent her off without allowing her to enter the complex but did not record her antecedents, "doubting her mental stability".

Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab - GEO.tv

:rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of old Bollywood movies.

Beta bachpan me kumbh ke mele me kho gaya aur kai salon baad Arthur Road jail me mila!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Hey you sound outright accusatory...

Did I said anything about Pakistan take any responsibility?? or you , personally
"Mr. Derogatory"

:rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of old Bollywood movies.

Beta bachpan me kumbh ke mele me kho gaya aur kai salon baad Arthur Road jail me mila!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

What can i say buddy its your Indian woman and i think Indians are good at staging pathatic dramas.

Why dont you ask this Indian woman where she got the bollywood masala?

:tup: :tup:

We should have an exclusive 'This is why I love my India' thread like you have for Pakistan and this report can be the first post :rofl: :rofl:

LOL I still can't stop laughing :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder why would a "mentaly ill" as claimed by Indian police, visit a police station and claimed such a thing?

Any light you can throw on the incident?

I wonder why would a "mentaly ill" as claimed by Indian police, visit a police station and claimed such a thing?

Any light you can throw on the incident?

Coz we have even 'mentally fit' women coming and claiming to be Shoib Malik's and Abhishek Bachhan's wives. :pop:

Any guesses why?

Cheap publicity LOL....like Munir said such things can happen only in India

After GOP them selves admited that Ajmal is Pakistani? Interesting....!!!

Coz we have even 'mentally fit' women coming and claiming to be Shoib Malik's and Abhishek Bachhan's wives. :pop:

Any guesses why?

Shame on you. You are mocking motherhood. Ajmal may have been terrorist, but his mother is innocent poor woman. Do not compare motherhood with cheap ******....

Ajmal might have been misguided by some Hindu Hindutva forces, but his mother is an Indian woman, and respect an Indian woman...

Any guesses why?

who would want to be a terrorist's mother?
there's obviously something more to this
nobody want's to be a terrorist's mother
note that down

Back
Top Bottom