What's new

Indian Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

Why don't you try to be a bit logical...And if the thing is in media, it will spread like fire. So now you can't burry the issue anymore..

Is it logical?:what:

HAHAHAHA:rofl:

This article should be framed and be handed over to Zardari. I guess Pakistani media has begun hallucinating at the name of Mumbai now. Hey wait! Isnt Kasab dead? I can now understand what kind of audience Zaid Hamid is well recieved in.

But I'm glad "Amar Singh" has finally found his "Mother Singh".
Can you both speakaaa engaaalishh, please.

This article should be framed and be handed over to Zardari. I guess Pakistani media has begun hallucinating at the name of Mumbai now. Hey wait! Isnt Kasab dead? I can now understand what kind of audience Zaid Hamid is well recieved in.But I'm glad "Amar Singh" has finally found his "Mother Singh".

And I can now undertsand what kind of audience your bollywood is well recieved in.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I'm glad "Amar Singh" has finally found his "Mother Singh". Would it be great if could film and show their reunnion on Geo TV as well.

Why do you guys send terrorists. Send these articles, the entire IA would die laughing.

:rofl: :rofl: LOLZ keep em comin :rofl: m lovin it :rofl:

Shame on you. You are mocking motherhood. Ajmal may have been terrorist, but his mother is innocent poor woman. Do not compare motherhood with cheap ******....

Ajmal might have been misguided by some Hindu Hindutva forces, but his mother is an Indian woman, and respect an Indian woman...

Now thats the most funniest part. Communist i must say your sense of humor is better than any other member of this forum. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Your thinking is really creative :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a look at Screaming Skull's last post!!!

Who cares, tomorrow you are gonna see my report on GeoTV that GODSAVETHEWORLD died after reading our creativity "Ajmal Kasab has conflicting mothers, one in India and one in Pakistan".

After all
," GeoTV is recieved well on both sides."
. A little too well on my side!:flame:

Who cares, tomorrow you are gonna see my report on GeoTV that GODSAVETHEWORLD died after reading our creativity "Ajmal Kasab has conflicting mothers, one in India and one in Pakistan".

After all. A little too well on my side!:flame:

Isnt indianexpress an indian source??:what:

After all. A little too well on my side!:flame:

:rofl: :rofl: Man I don't know bout you but I for sure am gonna die laughing reading your posts :rofl: :rofl: Keep em comin...some entertainment on PDF was long overdue

:rofl: :rofl: Man I don't know bout you but I for sure am gonna die laughing reading your posts :rofl: :rofl: Keep em comin...some entertainment on PDF was long overdue

lol, you guys are behaving like if its another of your pathetic indian laughter challenge :P (no offence guys).

OK as you are searching an Indian newspaper which is neutral.... here is one:
Indianexpress.com : Is Ajmal Kasab's mother in Mumbai?

Its says that "Is Ajmal Kasab's mother in Mumbai?", not that she is Indian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom