What's new

Indian Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

An excellent attempt by the indian members to pollute the thread.
God you have succeeded!

Ajmal might have been misguided by some Hindu Hindutva forces, but his mother is an Indian woman, and respect an Indian woman...

Oh.... Communist is at it again. After GOP admited that he is Pakistani. I think we can put this speculation to rest. Plus it's on GEO TV, give me neutral and credible source.

Oh.... Communist is at it again. After GOP admited that he is Pakistani. I think we can put this speculation to rest. Plus it's on GEO TV, give me neutral and credible source.

Hey man Geo TV is very neutral man.... everyone across the border knows that...

And what if she claims that she's a Pakistani?? afterwards

What will be your reaction Communist??

Can any smart indian tell me why would an indian national claim to be a mother of a dude who is hated down to earth by mother india?

Please be logical, if your demur allows you.

Something apart getting cheap popularity.

i don't think anybody would like to get his or her A** busted while being cheaply popular.

Since when? let Indian poster confirm that GEO TV is neutral.
According to me Times of India, NDTV and Hindustantimes is neutral. But I know many Pakistani think otherwise.

Can any smart indian tell me why would an indian national claim to be a mother of a dude who is hated down to earth by mother india?

Please be logical, if your demur allows you.

Something apart getting cheap popularity.

i don't think anybody would like to get his or her A** busted while being cheaply popular.

Why don't you try to be a bit logical...And if the thing is in media, it will spread like fire. So now you can't burry the issue anymore..

"This made us suspicious. When we asked her why she wanted to meet the investigating officer, she said she was Ajmal's mother. She claimed that Ajmal was kidnapped when he was six months old." The police figured out that the woman trying to hog media attention for cheap publicity, he said.

Is it logical?:what:

why is it not funded by 'my organisation'?
well...the woman might have been sent by ISI to prove a point or two...
"the woman claimed that kasab was kidnapped when he was a child..."
maa ki aankhon ne 20 saal baad bhi apni aulaad ko bheed mein pehchaan liya!
:rofl:

why is it not funded by 'my organisation'?
well...the woman might have been sent by ISI to prove a point or two...
"the woman claimed that kasab was kidnapped when he was a child..."
maa ki aankhon ne 20 saal baad bhi apni aulaad ko bheed mein pehchaan liya!
:rofl:

LOL 'bheed mein' nahi 'Arthur Road jail' mein pehchaan liya :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Straight from the horse's mouth - 'The Indian Express'

Indianexpress.com : Is Ajmal Kasab's mother in Mumbai?

Friday , Apr 10, 2009

Ahead of the trial of Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone surviving 26/11 terrorist, a woman claiming to be his mother came to the Mumbai Police headquarters last week seeking a meeting with him, a police officer said on Friday.

The woman, who appeared to be in her forties, went to the Citizen Facilitation Centre of the police headquarters in south Mumbai and demanded to meet Kasab, who is presently lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road jail.

The woman spoke with a Punjabi accent and was dressed in traditional attire. She wanted to meet the head of the Crime Branch and said she had come to meet him since she was Kasab's mother, the officer said.

The lady claimed that Kasab had been kidnapped from her custody when he was a child and asked for a DNA test to be done on her to verify her claim.

However, officials sent her off without allowing her to enter the complex but did not record her antecedents, "doubting her mental stability".

Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

Updated at: 2103 PST, Friday, April 10, 2009
MUMBAI: Ahead of the trial of Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone
surviving 26/11 terrorist, a woman claiming to be his mother came to the Mumbai Police headquarters last week seeking a meeting with him, a police officer said on Friday

The woman, who appeared to be in her forties, went to the Citizen Facilitation Centre of the police headquarters in south Mumbai and demanded to meet Kasab, who is presently lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road jail.

The woman spoke with a Punjabi accent and was dressed in traditional attire. She wanted to meet the head of the Crime Branch and said she had come to meet him since she was Kasab's mother, the officer said.
The lady claimed that Kasab had been kidnapped from her custody when he was a child and asked for a DNA test to be done on her to verify her claim. However, officials sent her off without allowing her to enter the complex but did not record her antecedents, "doubting her mental stability".

Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab - GEO.tv

HAHAHAHA:rofl:

This article should be framed and be handed over to Zardari. I guess Pakistani media has begun hallucinating at the name of Mumbai now. Hey wait! Isnt Kasab dead? I can now understand what kind of audience Zaid Hamid is well recieved in.

But I'm glad "Amar Singh" has finally found his "Mother Singh". Would it be great if could film and show their reunnion on Geo TV as well.

Why do you guys send terrorists. Send these articles, the entire IA would die laughing.

HAHAHAHA:rofl:

This article should be framed and be handed over to Zardari. I guess Pakistani media has begun hallucinating at the name of Mumbai now. Hey wait! Isnt Kasab dead? I can now understand what kind of audience Zaid Hamid is well recieved in.

But I'm glad "Amar Singh" has finally found his "Mother Singh".

Have a look at Screaming Skull's last post!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom