What's new

Indians account for 90% of airport wheelchair requests

when my elderly parents, dad 80 and my mom 76 travel to Pakistan via emirates, they get wheel chair, airport terminal distances are long walks, its convenient for elderly to travel such long exhausting flights. Glad its available
elderly passengers need it . It helps most of the passengers who can not talk in english or other european languages.

DK about Indians but Fat white women hog wheelchairs wherever they go, especially walmart/any superstore
and on top of that they smell like shit as they are too fat to wipe their a** off

I feel like puking whenever I see these ugly, smelly fat monsters
@lastofthepatriots had / has similar problems at his workplace.

Indians belong to highest income group in America , they can afford . We know pakistanis do not know about giving tip , because of bad habit of begging from others .
Pakistan is not known to be cheap. Clearly you don't live in North America. Indians are the most cheap whether in tips or in general.

Pakistanis are generally generous tippers along with other Muslim worlds.

It is india and China that stands out in terms of cheapness and I don't know why.

Pakistan is not known to be cheap. Clearly you don't live in North America. Indians are the most cheap whether in tips or in general.

Pakistanis are generally generous tippers along with other Muslim worlds.

It is india and China that stands out in terms of cheapness and I don't know why.

Bangladeshis were (and continue to be) good tippers, both at home and while vacationing overseas.

I remember I always leave at least a 20% tip minimum whether I visit restaurants or for a haircut.

But IMO and as I have seen, Pakistanis are even better tippers.

There is certain sharam and ghairati involved for both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, where they cannot "cheap out" on tipping.

And most will fight over paying the bill.

There is also some concern for the less fortunate who serve you in public establishments.

Zakat for the needy is prescribed by religion among Muslims.

Last edited:
mostly elderly people use it , they will pay for it , even if it is free i have seen people tipping the attendants ten to twenty dollars .

Recently, I encountered a lot of issues with wheel chair requests when my parents were traveling to India. Even though the are paid with tips amount, their service is below par. So rather than making it free, if airlines make a paid service, it could be streamlined.

Educated Indians working in US never think about value of dollars they enjoy and spend without thinking about value of dollars in rupees while spending in US , may be taxi drivers or plumbers think about value of dollars in term of rupees .
You may be right, however do not forget that the thought process and spending habit are always driven by how much you earn and how you earn.

This issue is not about deserving people or who need it genuinely but those who use this facility to game the system.
There is no issue here. we are just trying to skin a strand of hair. These facilities / convenience are part of the parcel and who are we to judge that who is in real need and who's not.

Bangladeshis were (and continue to be) good tippers, both at home and while vacationing overseas.

I remember I always leave at least a 20% tip minimum whether I visit restaurants or for a haircut.

But IMO and as I have seen, Pakistanis are even better tippers.

There is certain sharam and ghairati involved for both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, where they cannot "cheap out" on tipping.

And most will fight over paying the bill.

There is also some concern for the less fortunate who serve you in public establishments.

Zakat for the needy is prescribed by religion among Muslims.

Pakistanis and bangladeshis are mostly low paid taxi drivers, plumbers , electrician , waiters , gas station attendants, grocery store workers , they are not in group which pays tip , they ask for tip , Indians are employed in high tech high income jobs ,they go to good hotels restaurants and other places where they always pay hefty tips to the people who serve them .

so most travellers that are on crutches are indian?

1696394170879.png

Pakistanis and bangladeshis are mostly low paid taxi drivers, plumbers , electrician , waiters , gas station attendants, grocery store workers , they are not in group which pays tip , they ask for tip , Indians are employed in high tech high income jobs ,they go to good hotels restaurants and other places where they always pay hefty tips to the people who serve them .
Indians top the charts in trucking industry when it comes to North America. You cannot use few people of IT industry and hides the gazillion of workers on low paid jobs that are again taken by Indians on large scale everywhere from the plumbers to toilet cleaners.

If you visit Brampton, Canada, then you will find Indians everywhere in low paid jobs. It is considered as Bramaledesh. It could very well be Hindi as third language after English and French.

You mean she starts running when goes to airports ?
We are talking about request of wheelchairs at Airport. There is huge demand for wheelchairs because 90 percents who request wheelchairs are Indians. We are trying to find out why hence the thread.

Back
Top Bottom