What's new

India's arguments on Kashmir why they don't want to hold a plebiscite

Hindus were enslaved, you idiot... I always have to remind you. Now I suspect you are not a true mourya.... :azn:

You can't blame him for ignorance, It's because of what they are taught in their schools. I wonder why Gandhi had said we avenged our 1000 years of slavery on Muslims. But for an Indian everyone is lying including non-Pakistani historians. hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't blame him for ignorance, It's because of what they are taught in their schools. I wonder why Gandhi had said we avenged our 1000 years of slavery on Muslims. But for an Indian everyone is lying including non-Pakistani historians. hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think this guy ever went to school even.... he is a delusional depressed soul with 800-plus years of slavery burden on his mind.

The history you Pakistanis have been taught, in which Pakistan ruled over India for 800 years, is ridiculous. It was not Pakistan that ruled over India for 800 years, but Pakistan that was assaulted and looted for 800 years by Afghans, Turks, and Arabs. They were the ones who forced you to join Islam and seized your women as londi (sex slaves), and you Pakistanis, strangely, commemorate those invaders.
Look at the title and then consider looking at your post - utter vomit.

This is the problem with Indians on PDF. Full of anger and bile and spite - lashing out when looking at anything objectively. You my dear little Indian are so ashamed to even display your countries flag.

I have said all along - those that belong to the soil ought to have a right and clear vote on who they want to be governed by. Be it Pakistan India or neither.....
If Indians gave a hoot about the actual people and land - why not allow this course of action.....

An old biblical tale of the wisdom of Solomon - clearly shows us what the Indian stance is and how King Solomon would deal with their little petty tantrums.....

Two mothers living in the same house, each the mother of an infant son, came to Solomon. One of the babies had been smothered, and each claimed the remaining boy as her own. Calling for a sword, Solomon declared his judgment: the baby would be cut in two, each woman to receive half. One mother did not contest the ruling, declaring that if she could not have the baby then neither of them could, but the other begged Solomon, "Give the baby to her, just don't kill him!"

The king declared the second woman the true mother, as a mother would even give up her baby if that was necessary to save its life

Now to break it down - you think India is so superior in every way - why not allow the people to decide? Let them have that choice? Or are you scared of the reality of what would happen??

You my dear little Indian are so ashamed to even display your countries flag.
Exactly. So many Indians do this. Inferiority complex perhaps? Or more likely they are embarrassed that they are Indians.
This fake Mourya had Indian flags just a short time ago and now he has two different country flags and none of those is Indian. Poor.... poor little chap. :no: :no:

Hindus were enslaved, you idiot... I always have to remind you. Now I suspect you are not a true mourya.... :azn:
Pakistanis were subjected to enslavement and compelled to adopt Islam, while Hindus retained their faith as they resisted and triumphed over Islam. If the people of present-day Pakistan had demonstrated greater courage, they might have potentially subjugated Afghanistan and Iran and influenced their conversion to Hinduism. The conquerors who invaded Iran and Afghanistan also originated from the area that is now India. It's notable that there's no historical record of empires originating from the region now known as Pakistan.

The Punjabi Muslim community's deep-seated inferiority complex is evident in their tendency to associate themselves with Arab, Turkic, and Pathan identities.

Exactly. So many Indians do this. Inferiority complex perhaps? Or more likely they are embarrassed that they are Indians.
This fake Mourya had Indian flags just a short time ago and now he has two different country flags and none of those is Indian. Poor.... poor little chap. :no: :no:

Pakistanis were subjected to enslavement and compelled to adopt Islam, while Hindus retained their faith as they resisted and triumphed over Islam. If the people of present-day Pakistan had demonstrated greater courage, they might have potentially subjugated Afghanistan and Iran and influenced their conversion to Hinduism. The conquerors who invaded Iran and Afghanistan also originated from the area that is now India. It's notable that there's no historical record of empires originating from the region now known as Pakistan.

The Punjabi Muslim community's deep-seated inferiority complex is evident in their tendency to associate themselves with Arab, Turkic, and Pathan identities.

You my friend are helpless, I have advice for you - Do not post or say anything you are only lowering the bar every time you do.

You my friend are helpless, I have advice for you - Do not post or say anything you are only lowering the bar every time you do.
Which Pakistani test book contains a reference to Gandhi making a similar statement?

Second, why are you so pleased of the fact that Muslims from other nations invaded Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan?

Example: If Iran were to occupy Iraq today, Iraq would only be content that a Muslim nation, not a Christian or a Hindu nation, had taken possession of her territory.

And only people have lived there in South Asia for 600 years?

Third: The people who peddle this propaganda are insane, and they essentially portray people living in the fake glory days of the past because there is nothing to show for modern society's reliance on loans from other nations or organizations.

Which Pakistani test book contains a reference to Gandhi making a similar statement?

Second, why are you so pleased of the fact that Muslims from other nations invaded Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan?

Example: If Iran were to occupy Iraq today, Iraq would only be content that a Muslim nation, not a Christian or a Hindu nation, had taken possession of her territory.

And only people have lived there in South Asia for 600 years?

Third: The people who peddle this propaganda are insane, and they essentially portray people living in the fake glory days of the past because there is nothing to show for modern society's reliance on loans from other nations or organizations.

Seems like you do not get out often, When you have nothing left to argue you beat around the bush... Forget Eyran and Eyraq and stick closer to home and focus on 1000 years of slavery at the hands of the Muslims/Christians something that is extremely distorted in your history books.

By Indian logic, Muslims, Christians, and recent Commies came to convert hindus but failed so in your delusional history that is a vijay.... Amazing.

Seems like you do not get out often, When you have nothing left to argue you beat around the bush... Forget Eyran and Eyraq and stick closer to home and focus on 1000 years of slavery at the hands of the Muslims/Christians something that is extremely distorted in your history books.

By Indian logic, Muslims, Christians, and recent Commies came to convert hindus but failed so in your delusional history that is a vijay.... Amazing.

If a Muslim nation invades Pakistan and seizes your territory.... will it be okay for you?

Take the example of Afghanistan., Iran Or, Uzbekistan etc

Is it true that people have only been living in South Asia for 600 years, during which time the region has been mostly ruled by Muslims from Afghanistan, Iran, and Uzbekistan?

Do you feel proud if you are occupied by people of other nations, even if they are Muslims?

Additionally, nobody can assist you if you are experiencing identity problems as normal and trying to relate yourself with Ghazni, Gauri, Mughals, etc.

If a Muslim nation invades Pakistan and seizes your territory.... will it be okay for you?

Take the example of Afghanistan., Iran Or, Uzbekistan etc

Is it true that people have only been living in South Asia for 600 years, during which time the region has been mostly ruled by Muslims from Afghanistan, Iran, and Uzbekistan?

Do you feel proud if you are occupied by people of other nations, even if they are Muslims?

Additionally, nobody can assist you if you are experiencing identity problems as normal and trying to relate yourself with Ghazni, Gauri, Mughals, etc.

You keep on "ifs & buts" but fail to focus on the 1000 years of slavery at the hands of Muslims and Christians and what logic is taught in saffron schools. Its amazing what they teach you... absolutely amazing.

Which empire from Pakistan's history subjugated the Mauryans? Can you identify a single empire that originated from the region that is now Pakistan? It's worth noting that Pakistan didn't offer resistance during the Islamic invasions. The resistance against the Mughals, Turks, Arabs, and Afghans predominantly emerged from the region that constitutes present-day India. Similarly, Pakistan did not put up resistance against British colonial rule; instead, it was the people of present-day India who led the struggle against the British Raj.
Punjabi empire bowed before every one, they served everyone .

Still having high side effects of "organic drink ''.
I wonder how much a man get crazy after drinking from an animal.
Well I still have soft corner for you as you served us well in the past.

Still having high side effects of "organic drink ''.
I wonder how much a man get crazy after drinking from an animal.
Well I still have soft corner for you as you served us well in the past.
You rub it in, he will react... So its you the guilty party.. :)

You rub it in, he will react... So its you the guilty party.. :)
Don't worry.... I am also playing with the kid.
I love it when each time he takes pains to write those stories in detail.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom