What's new

India's arguments on Kashmir why they don't want to hold a plebiscite

yeah, and I have a Brooklyn bridge to see.
I have never encountered an Indian Christian who asserts a British heritage. Instead, they commonly state that their ancestors were Hindus who willingly embraced Christianity. This stands in contrast to the experience of many Pakistanis who were coerced into adopting Islam due to historical circumstances. This might explain the resistance in acknowledging Hindu ancestry among most Pakistanis.

I have never encountered an Indian Christian who asserts a British heritage. Instead, they commonly state that their ancestors were Hindus who willingly embraced Christianity. This stands in contrast to the experience of many Pakistanis who were coerced into adopting Islam due to historical circumstances. This might explain the resistance in acknowledging Hindu ancestry among most Pakistanis.
You now changing the story, I can pull some graphs from DNALand to show you India's ancestor but that is for another place and another time.- The discussion at hand is "Conversion" and 1000 years of slavery.. Now tell us how many Christians converted at the point of the sword and how many Muslims out of 2B converted at the point of sword.

You now changing the story, I can pull some graphs from DNALand to show you India's ancestor but that is for another place and another time.- The discussion at hand is "Conversion" and 1000 years of slavery.. Now tell us how many Christians converted at the point of the sword and how many Muslims out of 2B converted at the point of sword.
The conversion of Pakistanis to Islam at the point of the sword is a well-documented historical truth.

According to your delusional logic, 2B converted at the point of the sword and so did the Christians... LMAO...... don't waste time and BW.
I'm not sure about the rest of the Muslim world, but no one can deny that Pakistan was converted to Islam at the point of a sword, creating a sense of inferiority complex among Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, which is also why Muslims of Indian origin pretend to be Arabs. Persians and Turks

I'm not sure about the rest of the Muslim world, but no one can deny that Pakistan was converted to Islam at the point of a sword, creating a sense of inferiority complex among Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, which is also why Muslims of Indian origin pretend to be Arabs. Persians and Turks

LOL.. Like I said you guys are real delusional - No matter how hard you try the 1000 years of slavery at the hands of Muslims and Christians is a scar that isn't going anywhere. NEVER.. Its here to stay.

I haven't come across Indian Christians asserting that they ruled over India or identifying as British. It does seem peculiar that only Punjabi Muslims tend to associate themselves with being Arab.

That is what they are taught in schools .
It is habit of every nai , dhobi , darji and pancharwalas of India to boast we ruled India for 1000 years .

LOL.. Like I said you guys are real delusional - No matter how hard you try the 1000 years of slavery at the hands of Muslims and Christians is a scar that isn't going anywhere. NEVER.. Its here to stay.
My local barber , tailor master, and washerman have the same opinion .

That is what they are taught in schools .
It is habit of every nai , dhobi , darji and pancharwalas of India to boast we ruled India for 1000 years .

My local barber tailor master washerman have the same opinion .
Opinions are like A-holes everybody's got one... 😀

A 1000-year scar you cannot forget. It is like an embedded soar in your tiny brain. Fun Part: Slaervy is again on your door way. 😜

A 1000-year scar you cannot forget. It is like an embedded soar in your tiny brain. Fun Part: Slaervy is again on your door way. 😜
Indians were and still are Hindus. They never accepted slavery and fought fiercely against Islam. Pakistanis cowered in the face of Islamic invaders and adopted Islam, and now you shamelessly claim to be Arabs. Afghans Mongoloids and Persians

Indians were and still are Hindus. They never accepted slavery and fought fiercely against Islam. Pakistanis cowered in the face of Islamic invaders and adopted Islam, and now you shamelessly claim to be Arabs. Afghans Mongoloids and Persians
Hindus waited for 1000 years to return favor and rule over Muslims.
Pakistan separation ruined that chance. Since then bhaktoras like are you are extremely desperate and your very words are a mirror of that desperation and inferiority complex.
Seems like indian Muslims are the only option now but they are also out of control for radicals like you.
You served us well in the past and now I don't think your elders will be proud of your behaviour 😁😁

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom