What's new

India's Arjun Mk.2 Tank Revealed

Is this MK 1 or MK 2 ?

can u elaborate every one else claiming its MK-2 and i dont know a thing abt tanks ..

It is MK-1. Look at turret

Sergi is correct- this is the MK.I but it is being used to test certain MK.II components. Similarly the recent pics of MK.II are actually just modified MK.I being used to test certain criteria and certain tech for MK.II.

The fully developed, built from the ground up MK.II is yet to emerge.

Sergi is correct- this is the MK.I but it is being used to test certain MK.II components. Similarly the recent pics of MK.II are actually just modified MK.I being used to test certain criteria and certain tech for MK.II.

The fully developed, built from the ground up MK.II is yet to emerge.

Thank you and can u please tell me the visible diffarance between the 2 ? in this pic

Thank you and can u please tell me the visible diffarance between the 2 ? in this pic

MK.II:

EpVbg.jpg
[/IMG]

So superfically we can see, a new panoramic commander's sight, Iron Fist APS,new RCWS and Front and side sloped ERA tiles.

can u elaborate every one else claiming its MK-2 and i dont know a thing abt tanks ..
A lot of confusion going on. So no one can be sure about the final product.
I have seen Mark-2 that participated in summer trials. MK-2 turret is inclined or having inclined armour plates. Rest of the changes besides sights, aren't visible. It include engine,transmission and minor chassis modification. And a lot of composite is used to reduce the weight.

All these pics are either MK-1 or MK 1A. Nothing is from the trials. Abingdonboy is right the pic of full MK-2 is yet to surface. May be few more months. The tanks that were and are being used in tests are almost on MK-2 standards but surprisingly both ARMY and DRDO hasn't leaked out a single pic :D it look awesome though

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom