What's new

India's major Deals in 2010 -2012

No one is doing anything to impress you.They need not.The fact is India does not spend a lot of money on defence not only relatively and on a standalone basis.

The one's who spend disproportionate amounts are - US, China, Russia.
As far as corruption goes and winning hearts goes, not spending it on defence wont do it for sure.You should instead ask for more spend on social sector which we can do if you can finance the deficit. If you cant. Then please mind your own business.Thanks.

If you would finance more into your socio economics, what would be the outcome? All I'm trying to say is, the more you spend on socio economics the better off you'll be. Sure you can tell me you're working on cultivation, nuclear power plants etc etc.. It's the same bullshit you people have been feeding people for a long time. The "impress me part" was a joke. That's something you won't be doing for a long time. I want to see real progression, instead I still see slums, people starving. I wanted answers, and the members here blinded by patriotism answered, but went off topic. Let the years go by, and I'll see what GDP % has really done for you.

@fullmetaljacket
and again if u look closely at the data except the defence part is SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT whether its nuclear power or the infrastructure.
and now on please comment after checking the facts

I see it, but only in text. I want to see real progression. You've had time, don't tell me you hadn't. You want a fact? Here's one, if you hadn't invested so much in your defense budget, then you wouldn't have slums, and people starving to death, now would you? But you're too focused in fighting your so called invisibles wars. Yeah lets forget 65, 71, and kargil. Once you're done stock piling your military wares, you can move on to more problematic concerns, concerns that your counterparts are already focused on.

If you would finance more into your socio economics, what would be the outcome? All I'm trying to say is, the more you spend on socio economics the better off you'll be. Sure you can tell me you're working on cultivation, nuclear power plants etc etc.. It's the same bullshit you people have been feeding people for a long time. The "impress me part" was a joke. That's something you won't be doing for a long time. I want to see real progression, instead I still see slums, people starving. I wanted answers, and the members here blinded by patriotism answered, but went off topic. Let the years go by, and I'll see what GDP % has really done for you.

oh!c'mon come out in real colour, seems like you care more than GOI about POOR AND HUNGRY PEOPLE ,THEN WHY DON'T YOU FEED THEM OR CALL THEM ALL WE HAVE AMPHIBIOUS SHIPS READY TO TRANSFER AND UNLOAD AT YOUR COUNTRY IN NO TIME MATE,I BET YOU GOING TO GET BHARAT RATAN,NOBEL PRIZE OR WHATEVR FOR THIS .

I see it, but only in text. I want to see real progression. You've had time, don't tell me you hadn't. You want a fact? Here's one, if you hadn't invested so much in your defense budget, then you wouldn't have slums, and people starving to death, now would you? But you're too focused in fighting your so called invisibles wars. Yeah lets forget 65, 71, and kargil. Once you're done stock piling your military wares, you can move on to more problematic concerns, concerns that your counterparts are already focused on.

hey you !!what are you doing here,why your ancester ran away and settle down there ,you are such a jerk to be honest.

Here's a point dont teach indians and keep your B.S for yourself it might be useful in future for you.

If you promise to guard our borders with utmost vigil then we'll scrap our defense budget if you cannot then please refrain from writing like a illiterate pacifist!

oh!c'mon come out in real colour, seems like you care more than GOI about POOR AND HUNGRY PEOPLE ,THEN WHY DON'T YOU FEED THEM OR CALL THEM ALL WE HAVE AMPHIBIOUS SHIPS READY TO TRANSFER AND UNLOAD AT YOUR COUNTRY IN NO TIME MATE,I BET YOU GOING TO GET BHARAT RATAN,NOBEL PRIZE OR WHATEVR FOR THIS .

I do, India is in fact a country that my ancestors hailed from. What do you propose I do, send UNICEF checks to feed your populous?

hey you !!what are you doing here,why your ancester ran away and settle down there ,you are such a jerk to be honest.

Why, that's just plain ignorance, my good man. I'm glad my ancestors "ran away" from India. We may be less developed than you, but you'll never match us in terms of "integrity". Coming from an Indian it's quite common, you people seem to look down on us, but we're the ones that are more civilized than you. :)

@fullmetaljacket
How many times one need to tell you that india spends only 2.6% of it's annual gdp in defence.Also note that this is a defence forum and mostly defence related news will be posted here,not the trillions and billions being spent on infrastructure and poverty alleviation.

If you promise to guard our borders with utmost vigil then we'll scrap our defense budget if you cannot then please refrain from writing like a illiterate pacifist!

I wonder what's gotten you Indians so riled up?. You plan to guard your borders with what? Missiles, thousands of tanks? and what not. All Pakistan needs to do is spend more on their defense budget, which in turn will cause Indians to spend more on their budget, and eventually they're populous dies out. Hell I bet your "enemies" are not even concerned with you at this stage, apart from a few revolutionists and rebels here and there. Hell, I bet i can do a damn good job guarding your borders. At least a raft full of 4 or 5 armed militants won't slip past my guard(Mumbai). I'll end it at that, no need to fuel a flame war(prime example would be that ignorant idiot couple of posts up".

Why, that's just plain ignorance, my good man. I'm glad my ancestors "ran away" from India. We may be less developed than you, but you'll never match us in terms of "integrity". Coming from an Indian it's quite common, you people seem to look down on us, but we're the ones that are more civilized than you. :)

thankgod they ran away atleast they did a good job,now tell Are you paying taxes or are you aiding indian poors,if not ? Then stop your B.S .

I wonder what's gotten you Indians so riled up?. You plan to guard your borders with what? Missiles, thousands of tanks? and what not. All Pakistan needs to do is spend more on their defense budget, which in turn will cause Indians to spend more on their budget, and eventually they're populous dies out. Hell I bet your "enemies" are not even concerned with you at this stage, apart from a few revolutionists and rebels here and there. Hell, I bet i can do a damn good job guarding your borders. At least a raft full of 4 or 5 armed militants won't slip past my guard(Mumbai). I'll end it at that, no need to fuel a flame war(prime example would be that ignorant idiot couple of posts up".

you know you cant even pickup an Insas rifle ,forget about guarding those borders ..

Hey FullMetalJacket.....

I usually dont reply to crap posts like yours...but as you cant understand the geo-political scenario you better get this into your brain. This is not some New Zealand or some Tasmanian island...what are oyour country's opponents you are going to shed blood for? None!

India is situated in a place surrounded by rivals. We have a country affected by terrorism in the right and we see its repercussions in our country That is our west. In our east we have a neighbour three times our size. There is a country down south which has just recovered from a 50 year old civil war and not to mention Myanmar in our south east.

Put yourself in our shoes and see...and yeah I forgot about the 2 neighbours having huge stockpiles of WMD. Even with all this our defence budget is 2.5% of our GDP. The world average is 3%.

We have more funds into the upliftment of socio-economic conditions of the people living below poverty line. You have to learn a lot about how the Budget allocation takes place. I think google can help you with it. You can take your rant somewhere you are the only person alive because you know crap about the south-asian geo-political scenario.

And dont tell me that you are a student of geo-politics or international affairs...because I suggest you quit your course as you are going to flunk in it anyways.

thankgod they ran away atleast they did a good job,now tell Are you paying taxes or are you aiding indian poors,if not ? Then stop your B.S .

I'm merely giving my opinions, that's all. I'm sorry if your eyes burn to see someone care a lot more for your own populous than yourself. Yeah so glad they ran away, they found better opportunities in other countries. You see it's ironic that you mention that, aren't hundreds of Indians leaving India to find jobs, and Universities else where? :rofl::rofl::rofl: The only difference is, the time gap, my ancestors left hundreds of years ago. Your people are leaving at this very minute. LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom