What's new

India's major Deals in 2010 -2012

This is a ************ ,if you think you can make a difference than you should open another forum and hope we indians and our pakistani bro's pay some visit while make you happy ..

Hey FullMetalJacket.....

I usually dont reply to crap posts like yours...but as you cant understand the geo-political scenario you better get this into your brain. This is not some New Zealand or some Tasmanian island...what are oyour country's opponents you are going to shed blood for? None!

India is situated in a place surrounded by rivals. We have a country affected by terrorism in the right and we see its repercussions in our country That is our west. In our east we have a neighbour three times our size. There is a country down south which has just recovered from a 50 year old civil war and not to mention Myanmar in our south east.

Put yourself in our shoes and see...and yeah I forgot about the 2 neighbours having huge stockpiles of WMD. Even with all this our defence budget is 2.5% of our GDP. The world average is 3%.

We have more funds into the upliftment of socio-economic conditions of the people living below poverty line. You have to learn a lot about how the Budget allocation takes place. I think google can help you with it. You can take your rant somewhere you are the only person alive because you know crap about the south-asian geo-political scenario.

And dont tell me that you are a student of geo-politics or international affairs...because I suggest you quit your course as you are going to flunk in it anyways.

I understand it just fine. Thanks for intellectually flexing your muscles. Don't talk to be about shedding blood, my father has already done that, not for war, but for peace keeping. I will also gladly pay blood for my ambitions. Perhaps I don't know about you geopolitical issues, as I don't live in your country. It's not a rant at all, it mainly started with a statement, and suggestions, turned into a full blown argument, don't stress yourself, relax. When you've actually accomplished all that you've stated, then come talk to me.

I'm merely giving my opinions, that's all. I'm sorry if your eyes burn to see someone care a lot more for your own populous than yourself. Yeah so glad they ran away, they found better opportunities in other countries. You see it's ironic that you mention that, aren't hundreds of Indians leaving India to find jobs, and Universities else where? :rofl::rofl::rofl: The only difference is, the time gap, my ancestors left hundreds of years ago. Your people are leaving at this very minute. LOL.

atleast they not bailing out whole family tree,they still love their country and they know what is indian armed forces are doing to keep their family safe..

atleast they not bailing out whole family tree,they still love their country and they know what is indian armed forces are doing to keep their family safe..

And I respect that, I really do. I'm not bath mouthing your armed forces at all. Your ability to defend your country to death, and to show utter patriotism, is outstanding. Don't mistake me for an Anti-Indian.

I understand it just fine. Thanks for intellectually flexing your muscles. Don't talk to be about shedding blood, my father has already done that, not for war, but for peace keeping. I will also gladly pay blood for my ambitions. Perhaps I don't know about you geopolitical issues, as I don't live in your country. It's not a rant at all, it mainly started with a statement, and suggestions, turned into a full blown argument, don't stress yourself, relax. When you've actually accomplished all that you've stated, then come talk to me.

POST REPORTED AND NOW PLEASE DRIFT THIS ARGUMENT TO MODS OF DEFENCE FORUM ,NOW TEACH THEM GEOPOLITICS AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS,I WANT TO SEE IT.

Oh!ok so you respect armed forces but you against armed purchase ? ? Wohahahaha this 21st century ,what do you think ,how they going to defend us with ?
Option 1 - swords,
option 2- lathi ,
option 3 - kick boxing and slaping

the etc in the end of the projects kinda made me laugh..:lol: would be better if you would summarize all the projects..

Oh!ok so you respect armed forces but you against armed purchase ? ? Wohahahaha this 21st century ,what do you think ,how they going to defend us with ?
Option 1 - swords,
option 2- lathi ,
option 3 - kick boxing and slaping

:hitwall: I'm not against what your armed forces is purchasing, only the quantity of it. There's like what, 1million troops in your army? With lots of tanks, and jets, and your missiles, etc etc...The question here is not what your country is purchasing in military nature, but the amount invested in it. I'm not inciting the idea that you leave your borders undefended.

:hitwall: I'm not against what your armed forces is purchasing, only the quantity of it. There's like what, 1million troops in your army? With lots of tanks, and jets, and your missiles, etc etc...The question here is not what your country is purchasing in military nature, but the amount invested in it. I'm not inciting the idea that you leave your borders undefended.

Now your cover blown ! ! Take a look in your earlier posts ! ! You now ranting about " Your army " !! Not expecting from indian ,who chestbeating that he's completely desi but pardesi ho gaya.

Now your cover blown ! ! Take a look in your earlier posts ! ! You now ranting about " Your army " !! Not expecting from indian ,who chestbeating that he's completely desi but pardesi ho gaya.
:blah:

Don't know what that means. Perhaps it is you that needs to ready my posts earlier more carefully. I don't know what you mean by desi. I'm a hindu, and my nationality is not Indian or desi, whichever.

Bro no need to convince anyone.. If the person is what he is .. let him be so.. we are not going to achieve anything by proving his identity.. please be back to topic

I feel when people here have nothing much to do they open such threads which makes trolls happy.

Oh!this thread is crap to be honest but this guy completely insane ,seems like he gotta a magic formula to end poverty in india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom