What's new

India's Military-Hindutva nexus stirs serious security concern

Don,t know about vishnu but brahma raped his own daughter and shiva too was a rapist and got his penis cut off as a punishment .This is enough to prove Hinduism is a religion of rape and kamasutra :lol:
Your Avatar Name is good........................So this the the Secularism you preach in your country.......

That makes u a hater and a bigot. How r u anywhr Secular?
Do you really believe that he is a secular person in real life!Just go through his comments in this thread and you'll realize his mentality.

Hinduism is one of the three forces that keep India together. The other two are English language and government. So Indian patriotism is same as upholding Hinduism, even to the level of harming other faith and intolerance.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh my god ....u are hilarious .

Hinduism and english are keeping India together ??? How many are hindu here ??? and how many speak english ?:partay:

ok how many guyz here think this article might be written by someone inspired by lal topi??

Hinduism is one of the three forces that keep India together. The other two are English language and government. So Indian patriotism is same as upholding Hinduism, even to the level of harming other faith and intolerance.
I always learn new things from you. How do you know so much about India?

Seriously, this thread made me free from all the stress I had for the past 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom