What's new

India's Naval Massive Modernization Program

Anyway, I don't mind if you disagree with my objective opinion on the ranking of the Indian Navy. After all, you guys are biased and can't see past your nationalist chest thumping.

did you just say "objective" opinion :lol:

China's "Magic Shield" may be slightly less effective than Aegis, but the gap should not be too large. China has seven years of experience in operating its "Magic Shield."

Furthermore, Chinese Type 052Cs are accompanied by submarines. Finally, Chinese Type 052Cs are protected by PLA Navy aircraft. Therefore, PLA Navy is much stronger than Japanese or Korean navies.

hey ur navy fighters have to takeoff from land and so will aircraft from japan n SK so that advantage negated..now u have 4 ssks india has one beautiful nuke ssk on top we have long range sub hunters and when it comwiic they e for air cover for our surface fleet we have and operational aircraft carrier so no matter ageis or magicthey will be at the bottom of the ocean once they come in our water so no 1 USN 2 INDIA ofcourse until u guys feild the ukrainain bucket but then will will feild the rusky bucket and then one new one of our own a dozen or so P8I's for ur 4 ssks ..so atmost the 450 km range of the aesa range of the chinese ships will be in use for defense than offense like india ship detected sir ok now reverse gear the ship and fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

Many Indian members wanted to know the number of Chinese submarines and their technical specifications/performance.

----------

Anyway, I don't mind if you disagree with my objective opinion on the ranking of the Indian Navy. After all, you guys are biased and can't see past your nationalist chest thumping.

thanks. you win! you are an gentleman too. some Indian just can't face the fact :cheers:

1. Chinese satellites or aircraft will detect the ship's wake or infrared signature before India will be aware of Chinese ships. Firstly, China has over 30 military satellites. India has none. Chinese sensor and overall technology are also far superior to India's.

2. Chinese anti-ship, surface-to-surface, or cruise missiles have greater range than Indian missiles. Brahmos is fast but only has 290km range. Some Chinese cruise missiles have 4,000km range.

In conclusion, China has better detection and greater range.

abbey gadhey by the time ur sub sonic CM will travel its entire flight will it find the ship there??and what is easy to detect and counter??a huge slow long range CM which flies even slower than a sea harrier or a slender sleek and fastest CM?? by the time ur sams react BOOOOOm by brahmos...

so in conclusion thu ek ch@@@@@@ hai zo mere dimaaag ka dahi kar raha hai..

thanks. you win! you are an gentleman too. some Indian just can face the fact :cheers:

sala ek gaya doosra aa gaya..hey bhagwaan shanti de isse..

thanks. you win! you are an gentleman too. some Indian just can't face the fact :cheers:

And you forgot to mention a Chinese like me !! You both are Chinese man not a gentleman ( false flaggers)

1. Chinese satellites or aircraft will detect the ship's wake or infrared signature before India will be aware of Chinese ships. Firstly, China has over 30 military satellites. India has none. Chinese sensor and overall technology are also far superior to India's.

2. Chinese anti-ship, surface-to-surface, or cruise missiles have greater range than Indian missiles. Brahmos is fast but only has 290km range. Some Chinese cruise missiles have 4,000km range.

In conclusion, China has better detection and greater range.

If Satellites could so easily Track the Ships, You wouldn't be investing in AESA.

First Generation P17 Cannot be Detected 100 Kms Away. Just Imagine What will be the Fourth Generation P15B would be with Mach 7 Anti Ship Missile. Just Imagine Within 200 Kms of Type 052C, P15B Would launch A Couple of Hypersonic Brahmos from VLS, Type 052C would be down with the Fishes before Chinese Copy can engage and 200 Chinese Dead!

Conclusion: Indian Navy can Annhiliate PLAN on a Ship to Ship Basis.

Chinese J20 can kill all Indian Naval easily :

sorry I just tell the truth :wave:

Another Yahoo Post.

J20 is STILL ON Design Board.
Can you please give me specs of its Radar, Heat signature.
Maximum Alpha is can Take ?
Please Note - Engine will be Russian!!!
PFST ?

Indian Navy with AESA Radar on Kolkotta Class and Barak 2 SAMs + American Offer to sell AEGIS system, does this give a Naval System which will Give Massive Fight.

Above comment excludes Naval Aviation.

I really await PLAN stepping a Foot In Indian Ocean and Challenging IN. Above systems will start commissioning by year end, prior to which it is an Excellent Opportunity for PLAN to forgo.

He is baised Chinese in US flags, I have always seen him talk pro Chinese in all subject.False flag.

Back
Top Bottom