What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

if u looked at the very first post of mine in this thread, u would have known better.

funny....ok , i shall convey ur kind message. but i thot gaaand jalana is a teeny weeny bit more offensive than bhains.

I saw your first post, but since then it has degenerated into the kind of chest beating about human rights abuses that is normal for the secularist.

Oh no big deal, it just translates into butt hurt or *** burn and Burnol images in English. If you do not find that offensive as I have seen literally everyone here use those words, then its vernacular equivalent should be kosher too. After all secularism should not be extended to mean that you disdain of your own national language.

I saw your first post, but since then it has degenerated into the kind of chest beating about human rights abuses that is normal for the secularist.

Oh no big deal, it just translates into butt hurt or *** burn and Burnol images in English. If you do not find that offensive as I have seen literally everyone here use those words, then its vernacular equivalent should be kosher too. After all secularism should not be extended to mean that you disdain of your own national language.
ok maam , u can perceive my post as u like and u can apply burnol wherever u want....

ok maam , u can perceive my post as u like and u can apply burnol wherever u want....
Oye the Burnol was offered to the old man. Since you are his friend, you should be the applicant and nurse maid to the old man.

Oye the Burnol was offered to the old man. Since you are his friend, you should be the applicant and nurse maid to the old man.
oye, since u were the doctor as well as the nurse here, u do it.....

No. I have already calculated your mental age. ......... so its good bye.
:woot: why are u going baby....i m gonna miss u

oye, since u were the doctor as well as the nurse here, u do it.....

:woot: why are u going baby....i m gonna miss u

Please, I am no doctor, leave alone a nurse. In fact the old man is a doctor himself. So he will be an able guide to you. A few lessons and you should be ready. Gear up.

that bhais thing was a proverb,it wasnt meant as a disrespect to anyone

why is that people cant have a meaningful discussion here,?

Back
Top Bottom