What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

Please, I am no doctor, leave alone a nurse. In fact the old man is a doctor himself. So he will be an able guide to you. A few lessons and you should be ready. Gear up.

LOL....did he say he was a doctor ? .... earlier he said he's in some university teaching history ..... then earlier than that it was him telling HAL how to build planes .... earlier still he was a software guru giving employment to thousands. :D

that bhais thing was a proverb,it wasnt meant as a disrespect to anyone

why is that people cant have a meaningful discussion here,?
these two are in a competition of liking each others' rambling and getting satisfaction in return.....u should read their replies

LOL....did he say he was a doctor ? .... earlier he said he's in some university teaching history ..... the earlier than that it was him telling HAL how to build planes .... earlier still he was a software guru giving employment to thousands. :D
where and when?

LOL....did he say he was a doctor ? .... earlier he said he's in some university ..... the earlier than that it was him telling HAL how to build planes .... earlier still he was a software guru giving employment to thousands. :D
hahahahhahahahhahahahah...........
its admirable how u construct facts out of indraniz posts ..... kudoz

that bhais thing was a proverb,it wasnt meant as a disrespect to anyone

why is that people cant have a meaningful discussion here,?

What? We had 23 pages of discussion when the root cause analysis of all that afflicts NE India was done and now you are claiming that there was no meaningful discussion here. Cheer up. The discussion did not put anyone to sleep and no lives were lost.

Also while the Bhains thing was a proverb, it was not respectful at all no matter how you want to present it.

LOL....did he say he was a doctor ? .... earlier he said he's in some university teaching history ..... then earlier than that it was him telling HAL how to build planes .... earlier still he was a software guru giving employment to thousands. :D

He is a retired doctor, a friend of halupridol. I think he is authentic.

What? We had 23 pages of discussion when the root cause analysis of all that afflicts NE India was done and now you are claiming that there was no meaningful discussion here. Cheer up. The discussion did not put anyone to sleep and no lives were lost.

Also while the Bhains thing was a proverb, it was not respectful at all no matter how you want to present it.
i guess,this is all a internet forum can muster up for a discussion

he told be about you

We are talking about Joe sheares right ?

In an earlier debate with me he claimed he's a dean in a NE university specializing in history :lol:

i guess,this is all a internet forum can muster up for a discussion

he told be about you

Please you are on a defence forum. I guess you have not been on many internet forums. Things are meant to be explosive.

We are talking about Joe sheares right ?

In an earlier debate with me he claimed he's a dean in a NE university specializing in history :lol:

No no. We are talking about amygdaloideum. He is a newbie here and it was his butt hurt that got baajey arguing with us about Burnol.

why are u concerned , ur highness ??? ur heart is pained over my butt......???
bless ur soul , buttlord ......

Stop stalking me you retard. Get a life and get over your humiliation. Stop making an @ss of yourself.

No no. We are talking about amygdaloideum. He is a newbie here and it was his butt hurt that got baajey arguing with us about Burnol.

ah, ok. When you said old man I assumed someone else. How old is amygdaloideum ? My apologies to joe this time for the misunderstanding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom