What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

it tears me apart and causes my heart to bleed but the eastern mongoloid indians the best can do is to either leave india or declare a independent state,otherwise i don't expect any positive response from the mainland indians

Perhaps a merger with china is a much better solution for them

Does the plight of the Pakistanis (especially the pathan tribals) also tear you apart?

50,000 killed. Sometimes by the Talibunnis, sometimes by drones and otherwise by the military operations.

Being IDPs in their "own country" in the millions in such wretched conditions, being thrown out from their own homes en masse, being left at the mercy of the terrorists all to accomplish some "strategic goals" of keeping these non state actor assets!

And the rest of the Pakistanis not moving their arse at their plight.

Still you heart bleeds for remote Gazans and others, not your own Pakistanis?

Or does it? Is it just treason, self loathing...

Think about it...

Does the plight of the Pakistanis (especially the pathan tribals) also tear you apart?

50,000 killed. Sometimes by the Talibunnis, sometimes by drones and otherwise by the military operations.

Being IDPs in their "own country" in the millions in such wretched conditions, being thrown out from their own homes en masse, being left at the mercy of the terrorists all to accomplish some "strategic goals" of keeping these non state actor assets!

And the rest of the Pakistanis not moving their arse at their plight.

Still you heart bleeds for remote Gazans and others, not your own Pakistanis?

Or does it? Is it just treason, self loathing...

Think about it...

You don't need to tell me about my People(unless you don't know where i am from in Pakistan)

further more before you come up with something stupid,let me clear it out that i don't consider the eastern mongoloid people living in india as indiegenous people of india infact i don't consider them as indians

Who is "you guys" ?
u n indrani

Well then ask the state govt. to request the centre to withdraw the troops. Its the state which has requested the forces because they are incapable to handle the situation. :cheesy:
the problem is, unlike it is suggested in a democracy, we are not all powerful, the netas are. their mismanagement & apathy of the central goverment leads to overall degradation, which either culminates into goondaraj...for eg bihar/up/bengal/kerela or total losing of faith n state n central govt ----result --secesionist movements. so u see , ordinary person in the street can only put one vote each n he is helpless to change the games the biggies play.

I am sure the GoI will he glad and happy to do so. Just make sure the constitution of India is still in effect there when the troops pull out.
definitely so.....GoI will be more than happy, not because, some sorry bunch of rebels turmed patriotic overnight, but bcoz they wudnt have a problem at hand. Remember , GoI , is some ppl, just like u n me....but maybe a bit more official n opputunistic.

cause if the constitution of India is violated then the forces come back. The same as in the rest of India.
constitution of india is broken n sold n sold all over again in every goddamn corner of the country.

Once you do that, we can then talking about giving the rest of Indians the same right in the NE. :coffee:
we have enough rights, we dont want any more....we just dont want the unnecessary apathy that the mainstream indians show (i m a bengali btw)....its very condascending u know.

You don't need to tell me about my People(unless you don't know where i am from in Pakistan)

further more before you come up with something stupid,let me clear it out that i don't consider the eastern mongoloid people living in india as indiegenous people of india infact i don't consider them as indians

And you think we give a damn to what you think? ;)

All of you were Indians as well before 15 August 1947. Jinnah and Iqbal were staunch Indians for most of their lives. Now you are not and we have nothing to do with you folks and what you think.

So keep your nose firmly between West of the Radcliffe line and East of Durand line. That is what the British created as a reward for Muslim loyalty during their rule here, especially during the wars.

u n indrani

Then you are wrong, I recently joined the party. :P

the problem is, unlike it is suggested in a democracy, we are not all powerful, the netas are. their mismanagement & apathy of the central goverment leads to overall degradation, which either culminates into goondaraj...for eg bihar/up/bengal/kerela or total losing of faith n state n central govt ----result --secesionist movements. so u see , ordinary person in the street can only put one vote each n he is helpless to change the games the biggies play.

.....you are rambling. I just see a rant, nothing substantive so I am going to ignore this.

definitely so.....GoI will be more than happy, not because, some sorry bunch of rebels turmed patriotic overnight, but bcoz they wudnt have a problem at hand. Remember , GoI , is some ppl, just like u n me....but maybe a bit more official n opputunistic.

what's your point ? ..... more rambling.

constitution of india is broken n sold n sold all over again in every goddamn corner of the country.

...but they still have a functional judiciary, executive and legislature to put it back together again, unlike humpty dumpty in the NE where all the kings horses and mens are required but still cannot put humpty together again.

we have enough rights, we dont want any more....we just dont want the unnecessary apathy that the mainstream indians show (i m a bengali btw)....its very condascending u know.

Speak for yourself. I want every single India to have equal rights over everything. Spare me the "secularist" crap.

PS: If you are going to reply, Pls debate to the point and reply only to the relevant part. I like to keep the BS to the bare minimum.

.....you are rambling. I just see a rant, nothing substantive so I am going to ignore this.

...but they still have a functional judiciary, executive and legislature to put it back together again, unlike humpty dumpty in the NE where all the kings horses and mens are required but still cannot put humpty together again.

Speak for yourself. I want every single India to have equal rights over everything. Spare me the "secularist" crap.

PS: If you are going to reply, debate to the point and reply only to the relevant part.

The funniest thing this debate has brought out is the exclusivity, racism, feeling of supremacy, separatism, rapes, killings, etc., etc. that is actively practiced, propagated, and defended by these hollowed out secularists from NE all the while crying about human rights and human right abuses and what not about the "mainlanders." The so called mainlanders do not have exclusivity laws, they do not have sense of supremacy, they do not have the amount of killings that happens in NE, they do not have the separatists tendencies. What we are seeing here is projection of their own ills on to a population unaware of it conceptually and also in practice.

pls refrain from using such derogatory language.

May be you should have asked the old man to not go around calling people bhains.

Last edited:

PS: If you are going to reply, Pls debate to the point and reply only to the relevant part. I like to keep the BS to the bare minimum.
i know when u joined the party....oops, discussion
just bcoz u dont understand something , doesnt make it rambling.
as for the secular crap, yes i am that, minus the crap.....n spare me ur ultra nationalistic crap.
about the replies,u can have all the fun , i wont disturb u...... a monkey in the rain will always get wet, no matter how much someone tries to teach him to build a shelter.

The funniest thing this debate has brought out is the exclusivity, racism, feeling of supremacy, separatism, rapes, killings, etc., etc. that is actively practiced, propagated, and defended by these hollowed out secularists from NE all the while crying about human rights and human right abuses and what not about the "mainlanders." The so called mainlanders do not have exclusivity laws, they do have sense of supremacy, they do not have the amount of killings that happens in NE, they do not have the separatists tendencies. What we are seeing here is projection of their own ills on to a population unaware of it conceptually and also in practice..
if u looked at the very first post of mine in this thread, u would have known better.

May be you should have asked the old man to not go around calling people bhains.
funny....ok , i shall convey ur kind message. but i thot gaaand jalana is a teeny weeny bit more offensive than bhains.

...is that moral outrage or moral policing ? :coffee:
actually the former....but u can carry on ur style.

Did anyone talk about the reverse racism faced in NE India. :D

The funniest thing this debate has brought out is the exclusivity, racism, feeling of supremacy, separatism, rapes, killings, etc., etc. that is actively practiced, propagated, and defended by these hollowed out secularists from NE all the while crying about human rights and human right abuses and what not about the "mainlanders." The so called mainlanders do not have exclusivity laws, they do have sense of supremacy, they do not have the amount of killings that happens in NE, they do not have the separatists tendencies. What we are seeing here is projection of their own ills on to a population unaware of it conceptually and also in practice.

Its a bad idea to have young guys with guns loitering in civil society. It is bound to create all kinds of unhealthy issues. That is why usually army is kept in barracks.

Nobody wants to admit they are wrong, they just want to blame others.

i know when u joined the party....oops, discussion
just bcoz u dont understand something , doesnt make it rambling.
as for the secular crap, yes i am that, minus the crap.....n spare me ur ultra nationalistic crap.
about the replies,u can have all the fun , i wont disturb u...... a monkey in the rain will always get wet, no matter how much someone tries to teach him to build a shelter.

First it was Bhais now its Monkey ....... its easy to know when someone has lost the plot and has resorted to abuse to cover their incompetence. :lol:

And stop stealing our women,you non-mainlanders.Specially the Sikkimese :pissed:

First it was Bhais now its Monkey ....... its easy to know when someone has lost the plot and has resorted to abuse to cover their incompetence. :lol:
off course i forgot u were the epitome of competence to grace this forum.

Back
Top Bottom