What's new

Infestation issue in the UK

Musings

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India has now displaced China as being the largest recipients of sponsored study visas in the UK.

The number of students swarming around London begging and looking for work is incredible. We own a chain of shops round London and yesterday were swamped with Indians struggling to speak the language begging and or looking for work. Desperate and having given their life savings just to get here, find they have no money to live eat let alone study. Some have set up cardboard shelter dens in and around Southall,

Modi expansion of becoming a new superpower has clearly not worked.

In an interview with the Spectator, Braverman said Indian migrants make up the largest number of visa overstayers in the UK. The home secretary also criticised a deal with India, signed by her predecessor Priti Patel, to increase the number of illegal migrants and overstayers returned to the country, saying the agreement “has not necessarily worked very well”.

Clearly these Indians are not interested in studying and here to get away from shining India (understandable) and staying here illegally has become a serious issue. Literally an infestation and it is now being monitored as a priority by the British government. Wherever they go - an infestation is sure to follow......

India has now displaced China as being the largest recipients of sponsored study visas in the UK.

The number of students swarming around London begging and looking for work is incredible. We own a chain of shops round London and yesterday were swamped with Indians struggling to speak the language begging and or looking for work. Desperate and having given their life savings just to get here, find they have no money to live eat let alone study. Some have set up cardboard shelter dens in and around Southall,

Modi expansion of becoming a new superpower has clearly not worked.

In an interview with the Spectator, Braverman said Indian migrants make up the largest number of visa overstayers in the UK. The home secretary also criticised a deal with India, signed by her predecessor Priti Patel, to increase the number of illegal migrants and overstayers returned to the country, saying the agreement “has not necessarily worked very well”.

Clearly these Indians are not interested in studying and here to get away from shining India (understandable) and staying here illegally has become a serious issue. Literally an infestation and it is now being monitored as a priority by the British government. Wherever they go - an infestation is sure to follow......
"The latest set of UK Home Office statistics from 2020 show that the 20,706 Indian visa overstayers represent around 4.4 per cent of the total, much lower compared to other nationalities such as China, Pakistan and Nigeria between 7 to 9 per cent."

"The latest set of UK Home Office statistics from 2020 show that the 20,706 Indian visa overstayers represent around 4.4 per cent of the total, much lower compared to other nationalities such as China, Pakistan and Nigeria between 7 to 9 per cent."
Maybe the case in your world. I live in the land of real and in this country - i dont view statistics. Just facts. Indians have infested London in particular and i have seen it with my own eyes. The rate of minimum pay is £9 plus - Indians have been offering their services for £4 per hour - the desperation is next level. Indians pretend to come here to study - in reality its to escape from India - thats the reality of it. Cheap infestation.......

Maybe the case in your world. I live in the land of real and in this country - i dont view statistics. Just facts. Indians have infested London in particular and i have seen it with my own eyes. The rate of minimum pay is £9 plus - Indians have been offering their services for £4 per hour - the desperation is next level. Indians pretend to come here to study - in reality its to escape from India - thats the reality of it. Cheap infestation.......

Agree Hindustan is too overly populated hence desperation for Indians to get out of fake shining India to look for better opportunities.

Agree Hindustan is too overly populated hence desperation for Indians to get out of fake shining India to look for better opportunities.
Bro - you live in the UK - You must have seen witnessed and experienced the recent influx of shining Indian young blood infesting the UK? Not only cheap illegal labor but also the mantra that Modi exfoliates - violence, communal hatred and anger seen in Leicester. Its vile to say the least?

Opinions are not facts, probably get some decent education before you choose to immigrate instead of whining over much more qualified immigrants or students from India.

£20 a day I give them for 12 hrs daily work .
Everyone does as they have no papers
Pakistanis also are running Uber ,just eat, delivery franchise scams and employing Indians off the books to deliver on their behalf .

One thing I’ve noticed is amount of freshie Indian girls who’ve come on lesbian visas
All they require is a tattoo on their arm and they get status to work

£20 a day I give them for 12 hrs daily work .
Everyone does as they have no papers
Pakistanis also are running Uber ,just eat, delivery franchise scams and employing Indians off the books to deliver on their behalf .

One thing I’ve noticed is amount of freshie Indian girls who’ve come on lesbian visas
All they require is a tattoo on their arm and they get status to work

But yes you are correct there are many Indians who’ve sneaked in along with Africans & Afghans .

Opinions are not facts, probably get some decent education before you choose to immigrate instead of whining over much more qualified immigrants or students from India.
Retard i was born in the UK - I didnt immigrate anywhere.

My personal experience i value more than some random unproven facts. Indians are poluting the UK in masses. Poorly qualified desperate infestation. Its so clear to see - if you lived here.....

Student visa is £16,000 , £8000 upfront & £8000 on receiving status . Pakistanis are running this racket here in UK .

Here’s a rumour going around Birmingham

Bajwas brother lives in West Midlands and is as corrupt as they come and is knee deep in supplying fake student visas illegally .

Heard this rumour from a few guys now and as they say no smoke without fire .

Retard i was born in the UK - I didnt immigrate anywhere.

My personal experience i value more than some random unproven facts. Indians are poluting the UK in masses. Poorly qualified desperate infestation. Its so clear to see - if you lived here.....
Again- opinions are not facts.

Screenshot_20221011-173513.jpg

And no one cares about what you believe in, it has zilch value; very cabbie is a business tycoon here.

Again- opinions are not facts.

And no one cares about what you believe in, it has zilch value; very cabbie is a business tycoon here.

Said a little dirty Indian on a Pakistani forum living breathing anything Pakistani. Get back on that scamming phone and do your job.
I will repeat. I live in the UK - Have 22 shops around London and i have seen and experienced the recent infestation of smelly Indians in the UK. Now it obviously hurts you to see you brethren in this state but stay calm on Pakistan defence forum. Have a cool refreshing drink of whatever you Hindus like to drink and accept lots and lots of uneducated lying Indians are infesting the UK and offering cheap labor.

Said a little dirty Indian on a Pakistani forum living breathing anything Pakistani. Get back on that scamming phone and do your job.
I will repeat. I live in the UK - Have 22 shops around London and i have seen and experienced the recent infestation of smelly Indians in the UK. Now it obviously hurts you to see you brethren in this state but stay calm on Pakistan defence forum. Have a cool refreshing drink of whatever you Hindus like to drink and accept lots and lots of uneducated lying Indians are infesting the UK and offering cheap labor.
I am also Ambani, now buzz off with your low IQ responses.

I am also Ambani, now buzz off with your low IQ responses.
I am on Pakistani defence forum yet your asking me to buzz off? where do you want me to buzz off to little brown Indian? :coffee:

I am not here for your pleasure nor am i here to prove to you what and who i am. Now please get back to your call centre and stop dreaming of getting that visa so you can get to the UK to polish my shoes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom