What's new

Inside PTI

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
p10-9_9.gif

Kabi Kabi tu mujay aisa lagta hai k JH ko NS nay khud PTI k andar bhaija hai, PTI mai PHOOT dalwanay k liyah HAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

on a serious note: This is what it is... PTI is no exception.

I thought of starting a thread but then ....

JH speech in Pindi was really ...... :crazy::crazy:

I mean what he was thinking when claiming PMLN wont win a single seat in Pindi? And also why mention bureaucracy in a Jalsa why not in CEC meeting????

IK has flipped ----adding these turncoats ti his party is a disaster --now he is no better than the rest ---he keeps saying they are not guilty of corruption ----maybe not material corruption but they are guilty of something much much worse: moral corruption --- supporting crooks and charlatans for years on end, no matter what justifications they laid out ---an then these "gaddi nasheens"--they are the most despicable creatures in our society ---the root cause of most social ills including the despicable state of women's rights in Pakistan ----

These are the same people who would attack the prophet for every thing he did.

Let me ask you, what did the Prophet do when he conquered Mecca?

So according to these people, Islam has failed also because the prophet took the old people who had actually killed Muslims in the past.

Talk is cheap, that's why that is the only thing they do. :wave:

These are the same people who would attack the prophet for every thing he did.

Let me ask you, what did the Prophet do when he conquered Mecca?

So according to these people, Islam has failed also because the prophet took the old people who had actually killed Muslims in the past.

Talk is cheap, that's why that is the only thing they do. :wave:

Pls dont compare these politicians with our holy prophet.

Pls dont compare these politicians with our holy prophet.
He's not comparing the two personalities, he is comparing the two acts. Imran doing the same what Prophet P.B.U.H did after Fateh Makkah. So basically here Imran is following Prophet's foot steps, what we all try to do. So what's wrong in it?

Some recent post by P(o)TI followers are suggests that all of them are in deep frustration.

Bcz Every liar and its associates initially starts associating first with our Great Prophet (PBUH) throughout history, be it Muslima Kizzab Or Mirza Qadiani….in our political history too many people brings something special in order to prove that they are backed by divine hands or prophet i.e., Altaf Hussain to Tahir-ul Qadri’s various maneuverings in past and public's unanimous views on them that it only shows their frustration in failure of acceptance nothing else.

In this backdrop, No one astonish if tomorrow P(o)TI followers comes up with something special on the same lines i.e., Imran names founds carved on Rice seed, on clouds etc.

Keep it up liars….you will be drained out nonetheless in your own personal tsunami soon!! Its writting on the wall now:wave:

He's not comparing the two personalities, he is comparing the two acts. Imran doing the same what Prophet P.B.U.H did after Fateh Makkah. So basically here Imran is following Prophet's foot steps, what we all try to do. So what's wrong in it?

You mean to say that those who are opposed to Imran Khan are like the people who opposed the holy prophet?

Back
Top Bottom