What's new

Insurgents attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, a very Noob question to the one of the most experienced members out here.

How are the People attacking security forces & killing innocent civilians can be termed as FREEDOM FIGHTERS of Kashmir and the one doing the same JOB in Baluchistan be termed as TERRORISTS??

I don't understand the Difference b/w these two sets of people. As far as I can see, they are doing the same job in different regions, so why different DESIGNATIONS for the two sets of people??

Thanks In Advance.

Give me the man and I'll give you the rule.

wanna eat grass with some chatni (complementary)

you may eat grass but i dont want to tell you what i have eaten because it will hurt you

Pak hand in Srinagar fidayeen attack: Home Secretary

Hours after terrorist struck in the heart of Srinagar leaving five CRPF jawans dead, Union Home Secretary RK Singh said on Wednesday that the attack seems to be handiwork of militants who came from across the border in Pakistan.
http://inagist.com/all/311758615365169152/

NEW DELHI: Hours after a terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir, the government on Wednesday said that the terrorists who stormed the CRPF camp in Bemina area were most probably from Pakistan.
Union home secretary R K Singh said, "Prima facie evidence suggests that these (four) militants were from Pakistan. They killed five CRPF personnel and injured five others".

Singh said the government has alerted all its security units in the state. "Two militants were killed, but two are missing", he said, adding the five injured CRPF personnel are out of danger.

Singh was referring to the incident in Bemina area which was the first suicide attack in Kashmir in three years.

Two civilians were also injured during the attack.

The CRPF camp at Bemina is surrounded by the Police Public School and many government buildings. However, the school was closed due to strike called by separatists in support of their demand for return of mortal remains of Parliament attack convict Mohammad Afzal Guru.

This is the first suicide attack in Kashmir in the last three years with the last such incident taking place in January 2010.
Terrorists who attack CRPF camp in Srinagar appear to be from Pakistan: Govt - The Times of India
:hitwall::rofl::tdown:

dont know about the killed jawans, but i saw interview on news channel of the CRPF IG, was a muslim and looked like a kashmiri.

yes many Indians claimed that CRPF personnel are mostly native Kashmiris hence they are killing own people so members should not blame Indian army personnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom