What's new

Interesting turn of phrase - Good Work Pakistani Diplomats

Meh. A random lawmaker. More important than joint statement issued by White House?

Like I said. To come to the conclusion you arrived at from that, one has to be really imaginative.

Read the statement again . what is said is actually India's Stand.
It basically says" all the probs between you and India is a bilateral issue that you guys talk and solve by yourselves and dont even fckin involve us( USA),in this"

Unless both parties agree. Just as it says in the Simla Agreement.

Like I said. To come to the conclusion you arrived at from that, one has to be really imaginative.

Noting imaginative. What I imagine is clearly written in the statement.

Ignore him.. He will turn everything into anti Pakistan thing .. He cant see any good or positive abt Pak.. He is just a troll.. His hate for Pakistan exceeds tht of indians.. He is a clone of hussain haqqani

Yeah I know. Was just poking him to get some proof for the claim in his first post. He backed out. But we need to accept his talent. He spreads lies and denies facts with such confidence. It is amazing. :D

More than 60,000 terrorists dead, mostly Pakistanis. All wars lost, more than half the country too, as one of the effects. 70 years and counting, still not gained an inch of territory, but lost in effect. Summing it up, this is by far the biggest defeat ever in recorded history ?

Funny thing is, every passing day adds to that defeat.

cant stop laughing.. the statement is nothing new and is a general advice to both the nations... and statement highlights the general advice regarding terrorism and not Indian terrorism.

Now the funny part is OP did not even highlight the second line where pakistan promises to work against terrorist groups in its own soil like Lashkar e tayaba.

and this he calls a good work by pakistani diplomats..ok whatever keep ya people happy.

It talks about the mutual concerns of India and Pakistan.
I don't think you are grasping what is being said here. Before it used to just the indian concern about the terrorism originating from Pakistan and 11/26 and do more to bring the culprits to justice.

But now mr. Obama is recognizing terrorism as a "mutual" concern for both India and Pakistan. India's involvement in blochistan and karachi -mqm- is beyond any doubts now. There's physical proof which has been handed over to the UN and the US. And hence, the change in US tune we are seeing now.

I don't think you are grasping what is being said here. Before it used to just the indian concern about the terrorism originating from Pakistan and 11/26 and do more to bring the culprits to justice.

But now mr. Obama is recognizing terrorism as a "mutual" concern for both India and Pakistan. India's involvement in blochistan and karachi -mqm- is beyond any doubts now. There's physical proof which has been handed over to the UN and the US. And hence, the change in US tune we are seeing now.

Change in US tune? .. Now terrorism is "mutual" because the snake went out of the bag and start biting the master.

Take the thorn with the thorn.

All these years it was moral and politcal support to freedom fighters.

Now "mutual" terrorism....

I have to appreciate Indian NSA.

U.S. is unlikely to favor Pakistan over India. Pakistan knows it.
Pakistan's very cleverly taking the 'told you so' approach. Perhaps, Pakistan has some plans for India
with China's help. Pakistan may just be preparing Grounds for that, as far as I'm concerned.

Ignore him.. He will turn everything into anti Pakistan thing .. He cant see any good or positive abt Pak.. He is just a troll.. His hate for Pakistan exceeds tht of indians.. He is a clone of hussain haqqani
what @Syed.Ali.Haider said here is right.. obama is saying what india is saying from years(simla agreement, bilateral issue)..

WASHINGTON: Pakistan handed over on Wednesday three dossiers to US Secretary of State John Kerry on India’s involvement in subversive activities in the country.

Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz gave the dossiers to Mr Kerry as he came to the official US guesthouse to meet Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Secretary Kerry was briefed about the destabilising role of Indian agencies in Fata, Balochistan and Karachi. Three separate dossiers containing evidence of the Indian involvement in subversive activities were handed over to the US side by the adviser,” said an official statement issued by the Pakistan Embassy.

The US State Department, however, said it could not confirm or deny receiving the dossiers from Pakistan.

“Have u received those dossiers?” a journalist asked State Department spokesperson John Kirby hours after the Kerry-Sharif meeting. “I am not aware that we have,” he said.

State Department declines to confirm or deny receiving the dossiers
“Can you take the question and confirm or deny it?” the journalist said. “I will take the question but don’t know how much detail we can give.”

“Can u say yes or no?” the journalist asked again. “I said we will take the question,” Mr Kirby said.

Your politicians playing you again-lol

‘Not aware’ of Pakistani dossiers on India, says US

Source: ‘Not aware’ of Pakistani dossiers on India, says US

Pakistan has handed over to the US three dossiers with alleged evidence of Indian involvement in “subversive activities” but the Obama administration has not acknowledged Islamabad’s protest against New Delhi.

National Security Adviser Sartaj Aziz handed over the dossiers to the US side when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif met Secretary of State John Kerry in Washington on Wednesday.

“Kerry was briefed about the destabilising role of Indian agencies in FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas), Balochistan and Karachi,” said a statement issued by Pakistan’s foreign ministry after the meeting.

However, when State Department spokesperson John Kirby was questioned by reporters about the dossiers during a news briefing, he said he was “not aware” that the US had received the Pakistani dossiers. “I don’t know how much detail we’re going to be able to get into,” he said in response to several queries.

Kirby declined to “get into the specifics of the discussion” between Kerry and Sharif and said: “We continue to believe that India and Pakistan stand to benefit from practical cooperation, and we encourage both India and Pakistan to engage in direct dialogue aimed at reducing tensions.”

In recent weeks, Pakistan has repeatedly raked up the issue of India’s alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in Balochistan and the tribal areas – a charge that has been rejected outright by New Delhi.

Pakistan also handed over a dossier on India’s alleged role in fomenting unrest to the UN but the world body paid no heed to the allegations.

Following the talks between Kerry and Sharif, Pakistan’s foreign secretary Aizaz Chaudhry said copies of the three dossiers will also be handed over to India when the two countries hold talks next.

“We will give these dossiers to India when we would talk to them,” he told reporters in Washington. Pakistan submitted the dossiers to the US because it is an important partner, he added.

Chaudhry said Pakistan is “not in a position to reveal the contents of the dossiers”. The contents will be made public only when a decision is made by the government, he said

Source: ‘Not aware’ of Pakistani dossiers on India, says US

WASHINGTON: Pakistan handed over on Wednesday three dossiers to US Secretary of State John Kerry on India’s involvement in subversive activities in the country.

Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz gave the dossiers to Mr Kerry as he came to the official US guesthouse to meet Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Secretary Kerry was briefed about the destabilising role of Indian agencies in Fata, Balochistan and Karachi. Three separate dossiers containing evidence of the Indian involvement in subversive activities were handed over to the US side by the adviser,” said an official statement issued by the Pakistan Embassy.

The US State Department, however, said it could not confirm or deny receiving the dossiers from Pakistan.

“Have u received those dossiers?” a journalist asked State Department spokesperson John Kirby hours after the Kerry-Sharif meeting. “I am not aware that we have,” he said.

State Department declines to confirm or deny receiving the dossiers
“Can you take the question and confirm or deny it?” the journalist said. “I will take the question but don’t know how much detail we can give.”

“Can u say yes or no?” the journalist asked again. “I said we will take the question,” Mr Kirby said.

Please dont burst their bubbles for little while longer. Hindustan times has already declared that America is their Mochi and no such dossiers have been given to them.

I understand what is being said here perfectly well. Trying to portray this very diplomatic language as some sort of indication of any substantive change in US policy is perhaps born of Pakistani desperation to see such a change, but that will be a mistake. There is, and will be, no change in the US tune in this regard, I can guarantee you that, regardless of how this present statement is spun.

Like when?? Any previous example?

USA has always urged both countries to work on all their issues bilaterally, just the same as here. Nothing new here, this advice has been given out many times before. If you think that USA is about to take India to task for any Pakistani claims of terrorism on its soil on the basis of how you are trying to spin this statement, you are sadly mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom