What's new

Iran Equips Fighter Jets with Anti-Missile Capability

Damn, Russian missiles + Iranian ingenuity? Phew! :lol:

Awesome job Iran :cheers:

That is why they never dared to do in Syria what they did in Libya.

For one we have the full assurance of the Russians with their Naval base here, Plus China a Friend ,investor, and weapons dealer
They will Veto any type of Intervention both China and Russia have stated that.

For one we have the full assurance of the Russians with their Naval base here, Plus China a Friend ,investor, and weapons dealer
They will Veto any type of Intervention both China and Russia have stated that.

Do not worry. They could not handle Hizballlah, how they are going to handle Syria. It is just talk.

195223108_PhotoL.jpg

F-5 launches target rocket (AGM), MiG-29 fires R-73 AAM

195229498_PhotoL.jpg

R-73 AAM approaching target

195230326_PhotoL.jpg

R-73 AAM scores hit on target

Sorry but Mig-29 was on F-5's tail, when F-5 fired rocket/missile, F-5 moved away from its bearing then Mig-29 fired R-73, that is with-in visual range, innovation hardly but good try.

Iranian made R-73 missiles are visual range rockets. For Beyond visual range Iran uses its own locally manufactured Aim-54 which can even engage cruise missiles.

Iranian made R-73 missiles are visual range rockets. For Beyond visual range Iran uses its own locally manufactured Aim-54 which can even engage cruise missiles.

I do appreciate Iranians trying something out of their experience and knowledge to develop something potential, but I do not see any significance in this product, If you look at it from the perspective of their far neighbor israel or even US/NATO, Iran has to do develop a much more lethal BVR Anti Missile that it is called.

I don't think that Iran is having the same sophistication as the west. Its very hard for Iran to counter western weapons.

I do appreciate Iranians trying something out of their experience and knowledge to develop something potential, but I do not see any significance in this product, If you look at it from the perspective of their far neighbor israel or even US/NATO, Iran has to do develop a much more lethal BVR Anti Missile that it is called.

Dude, Aim-54 still has one of the longest ranges among BVR missiles. What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom