What's new

Iran, Israel, Pakistan and North Korea were rated most negatively.

There is no other opinion about Pakistan as far as mumbai incidents are concerned, other then ofcourse India's. Pakistan is already very near to completing its own investigations and the outcome will be out there for all to see.
Moreover the people from the very administration of the US had said, people from the UK have said that Pakistan is doing what it can and in difficult times, this is not why our image is low, our image is low because we don't present our side of the story at all factors i have mentioned in my previous post. As long as we continue this approach and let others play with our image and let others continue to display our image as they deem fit, this routine will continue.

That's exactly what I have said.
I think Pakistan should think seriously about this instead of just concentrating on India.

And now about the "Mumbai opinion" thing. Do not think that common people change the views according to their high officials' statements. They can have their different opinions. That's what reflected in this case.

Not only that, it is highly possible that those officials gave such type of statements just to satisfy India about the progress and avoid the dangerous war.

First this:

I don't see a single post discussing Pakistan. All the Pakistani members are eager to talk about only India.

Now this:

Thank you very very much for discussing Pakistan, in a post by a citizen of Pakistan, in the thread concerned with Pakistan, in the forum for the Pakistan. :crazy:

Now I cannot complain about Pakistan members misleading the thread, no matter how strongly I wish. :rofl:

Now tell me are you in the right state of your mind? First make up your own mind before accusing Pakistanis of misleading the thread.

Lots of plausible arguments ('vested interests'/'image problem'/etc.)...till post number 42...

Why is Pakistan perceived to be a destabilizing influence?

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Dr A Q Khan yet. Has he been 'set up', or was he running a nuclear store? What do the people in Pakistan think?

u r located in xanadu! earth to xanadu - this guy is the reason pakistan cannot get a civilian nuke deal! just think about it for a second!

Image? Those are facts. The West and India aren't hiding them under a carpet either. iit's not a secret.

Why would you care about Western opinion? Do you feel insecure? Are you really bothered by Western opinion? Western culture and civilization is different from other civilizations and cultures. That doesn't mean that civilizations and cultures are inferior or superior. Some outdated practices in those cultures perhaps are inferior.

Again, I will request you to start different thread.

We are not discussing about "how Pakistan really is" but we are discussing "how Pakistan looks to others". That's why I used the word 'image'.

Surely you're turning a blind eye to zhero who started this thread with the intention to single out Pakistan. You should read his posts.

And now you are writing every post to single out India. Aren't you?

Just leave it or deny it if you don't like it. Why drag India in this??

u r located in xanadu! earth to xanadu - this guy is the reason pakistan cannot get a civilian nuke deal! just think about it for a second!

So, you think there is some substance behind the allegation?! You think this could be a factor in the negative perception of Pakistan?

Now tell me are you in the right state of your mind? First make up your own mind before accusing Pakistanis of misleading the thread.

Grow up man....

I said "I don't see a single statement" and you pointed me the single statement. Don't you think it is childish?

And now, you are questioning my state of mind for this!!

You think single post is enough? I expect more maturity from you.

The negative perceptions are media driven (That is quite obvious, and I think the very purpose of the survey was to find media-driven perceptions)

However, that is not to say that the media is somehow biased against the nations which are rated low on the list.

India's rating has probably dropped in the light of the anti-Christian riots in Orissa, and the Mumbai terror attasks, and possibly the increasing prominence of negative news about the country in the international media. Earlier, not much news about India (positive or negative) used to filter into the international press, but has clearly changed in recent times.

Grow up man....

I said "I don't see a single statement" and you pointed me the single statement. Don't you think it is childish?

And now, you are questioning my state of mind for this!!

You think single post is enough? I expect more maturity from you.

Coming this out of you is infact childish so if anyone that needs to grow up is you. Moreover don't be a hypocrite, if you said something then stick to it other then changing statements every now and then.

[mod edit]

...now where would you be if the dutch followed your advice, eh??? As the good book says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."...

Calm down, maximus, please.....let go of the hate...

Last edited:
Calm down, maximus, please.....let go of the hate...you are making a mountain out a mole hill...

..why, doesn't Pakistan have Hindus???

True, you can call me a Hinduphobe. I've no problems with that. That's what I'm and I'm not going to hide it either. In fact, I'm very proud of it.

Hopefully, we will deal with those Pakistani Hindu's that ally with India. Just like the Indians that are expelling and beating up Pakistanis. I hope you don't mind me saying that.

Dear, dear...so much hate....pl. try valium.

...but enough friendly banter, lets get back to the original thread topic please...

BBC? I see Indian commercials and ads on BBC almost daily.
You expect them to show something positive about Pakistan?
It's all about the money.

Sorry, but the BBC remains one of the least biased media. Certainly less biased than any Indian, Pakistani or US media.....don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom