What's new

Iran issues tough warning to Turkey on Syria

He is flying a Pakistani flag and his location is Saudi Arabia.

Now that you raise it, it does appear a bit confusing.

He is calling Abdullah his King! And yet he flies the Pakistani flag!

Weird!

well it shouldnt be too confusing since there are many Pakistanis in the GCC; some are actual citizens of those countries but of Pakistani ancestry.

i was just wondering, to be honest. Not trying to start a flags thing over here.

Pakistan\Peshawar to be precise.

Although my comment was in response to what the rude poster had said.

However after studying King Abdullah, and understanding the Saudi society, and understand how and why he is doing what he is doing.
I have nothing but a great appreciation for him.

If Iran really did warn turkey then they lost turkey Iran should refrain from such stupid desicions.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia are thinking of droppings visa requirements between the two countries and improve the relationship to be like one if the gcc countries. So if it came down to choose between Iran and Saudi Arabia turkey's desicions are clear.

However after studying King Abdullah, and understanding the Saudi society, and understand how and why he is doing what he is doing.
I have nothing but a great appreciation for him.

well he has been able to keep the tribes (at least those loyal to the establishment) happy...does KSA require a monarchy system in order to avoid breakup or collapse? Despite the oil wealth....

i laud him for his steady reforms.....some of which has caused anger among the more conservative members within the family.

i think, though, there are better role models than ''kings'' no?

by the way, my 'home' is Peshawar as well though from fathers side our village is in FATA region...

If Iran really did warn turkey then they lost turkey Iran should refrain from such stupid desicions.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia are thinking of droppings visa requirements between the two countries and improve the relationship to be like one if the gcc countries. So if it came down to choose between Iran and Saudi Arabia turkey's desicions are clear.

Assalam alaikum,

Well this is a good news for both countries.

May Allah destroy assad's criminal regime during this month ameeen

TARIQ

King abdullah is the greatest man alive in my opinion he changed this country beyond anyone can comprehend who is not living in Saudi Arabia. King abdullah is my king and role model I respect him more than people can understand .

He is by far the greatest thing to happen to the country since its establishment.

^^
It will side track the discussion but I believe Democracy violates the basic principle of Islam.
Through human history minus the last 80 years,
Humans seem to have progressed better with kings.
Like government, there are good Kings and bad Kings.

Lets be honest, Look at Pakistan and look at King Abdullah's country.

you be the judge.

In reality real Islamic rule is through an elected.head of the country like the khilafah rule after the prophet.

In reality real Islamic rule is through an elected.head of the country like the khilafah rule after the prophet.

Some times , election by majority just means that all the fools are on one side !

Dear, don't fall for this trap again, remember and I don't mean to sound counter intuitive here ; but I always believed Khalifa has to be selected and not elected.

There is a lot of difference between the two.

Some times , election by majority just means that all the fools are on one side !

Dear, don't fall for this trap again, remember and I don't mean to sound counter intuitive here ; but I always believed Khalifa has to be selected and not elected.

There is a lot of difference between the two.

The khalifa was selected between a bunch of people who were then elected by the sahabah council it happened again for umar bin abdulaziz in the ummayid time and his time was one of the greatest after the khilafah time.

No problem, Turkey will simple hold the oil payment. Iran has got to lose form all sides..its not winning much friends these days. The ayatollahs must be worried

The khalifa was selected between a bunch of people who were then elected by the sahabah council it happened again for umar bin abdulaziz in the ummayid time and his time was one of the greatest after the khilafah time.

Correct, and that is the point.
Selection has to play a larger part. ( more accurately, selection by process).
Normal election, like that of west is clearly not inline with Islamic tradition.

Back
Top Bottom