What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Yes... Come to me babe!

Pakistan should be looking to ask US to acquire all of their 209m.m and 203m.m guns of all type. And also upgrade them with GIDS system and place some of them along side border with IRAN-AFGHANISTAN-CHINA and the rest with INDIA and give some to Pak Marines.

Like these:
M110 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M110 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

M115 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M115 howitzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first of all need a paramilitary forces level meeting :stop:

Afghanistan... Lol are you joking
India... Cries after every LOC incident
Iran... General backstabbing, but won't dare to cause a fight with Pakistan
Last time when i checked,it was your govt. who was running to UN,P5,U.S.A,China and crying about Indian aggression when we leveled all your posts near bordering areas,Mind it we will we again do your CHHITROL if you don' t stop pushing terrorists inside our country and believe me no one will come to save your sorry *** NO ONE.

P.s - I guess taking bravado over internet is national sports for you guys but reality is complete opposite which you can't digest.

Brother what u have to say about your raw who is causing problems in Baluchistan and funding terrorist in Pakistan first look in your selves then say some thing against any one

Brother you know yourself very well you guys are no saint.in response to your policy I do not deny there can be some funding in your western borders.

It can finish mutually. You stop terrorism as your state policy, Stop harboring terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz saeed, Stop terrorist training camps and in return you can ask for Indian Withdrawl from Baluchistan and other western areas.

:coffee:

بیچاره ها سالهاست که می خوان یه هنگ کنگ رو نگه بدارند...مثل خر چینی توش موندند
....ارزوهای بنجل یک چینی
----------------------------------------------
بزارید این پاکستانی های پا برهنه خودشون رو جر بدهند

هرچی بلای اسمانی مثل سیل و تروریسم و فقر و بی سوادی که بر سرشون اومده حقشون بوده

write in english stupid-

As you can clearly see, Pakistanis end up losing more men and women on the border than Indians.

This is only because Pakistani villages are nearer to border unlike Indian ones. Secondly around LoC Pakistan has to be very careful while firing as on the other side of the border the people are also kashmiris.. and Muslims and innocents while India considers Kashmiris on both sides of the border its enemy..

And the only reason you hear that our villagers are mass evacuated and moved to safer areas is because our logistical ability is greater and the Govt is more responsive. As the country becomes richer in the future you will find still larger numbers of civilians being evacuated and faster.

your media reported and showed the pictures of villagers being evacuated on private trolleys, tractors and even donkey carts.

My point was entirely different that it is high time to change the narrative of Pakistan army to nationalism in order to fight against the nexus of India, Afghanistan and Iran to sandwich Pakistan.

RIP to the soldier and may God give her family patience ,

You and many Pakistanis' views are really interesting ,

Around 3000 Iranian forces + hundreds of Iranian citizens have been killed by the terrorists in the last decade , who launch their attacks in Iran and run away to Pakistan where they can shelter and stay safely .

Just a week ago 4 Iranian soldiers were killed near the border and terrorists disappeared as it was expected .

Iran should have done such attacks in Pakistan against terrorists sooner since Pakistan isn't able to secure it's borders .

WoW, so killing an uniformed soldier does the job? I wonder what is the standard for eye sight for Iranian border forces, if they have any. Can't they differentiate between some rag tag terrorists and uniformed soldiers patrolling at border areas?

And cut the cr@p, Iran has also been supporting Shia extremism inside Pakistan since decades. Don't go there.

Don't go there, those Persians kicked you Hindus for thousands of years starting from Aryans, and then kicked your backs again as Muslim rulers.

I was talking about today's Iran.
Actually persian invasion was limited to areas which form current day Pakistan. People living in those areas were always weaklings.

Actually persian invasion was limited to areas which form current day Pakistan. People living in those areas were always weaklings.

At the time you bragged about in your previous post, these areas weren't part of Bharat Maata at that time? So who got his back kicked from Persians at that time?

You started this, now don't come up with lame excuses.

At the time you bragged about in your previous post, these areas weren't part of Bharat Maata at that time? So who got his back kicked from Persians at that time?

You started this, now don't come up with lame excuses.
No they weren't. Those areas came under the rule of Indians only when Guptas conquered them, before that they were always independent or occupied by foreigners. Anyways, concept of India as a subcontinent wasn't born till the muslim invasion starting from Ghazni.

Correction: Mauryas also held them for a short time after defeating a general of Alexander.

Last edited:
so you accpe tthat pakistans weapons are chinese made - pakistan does not have indegeenous weaponsgood@pakistanis pl note
Indian can't forget the word indigenous because they are prisoners of this word Indigenous by Their own DRDO dead project so called INDIGENOUS KAVERI Engine now garbage engine.

I could stop laughing

:omghaha:

but why so much hate against Iran in our society ? Because its a shia Republic ? I have read so many over reactions and warmongers here in PDF against Iran.
Because its like a jumped-up little kid flexing its diplomatic and military muscle to Pakistan. Trying to establish itself as a major player in the world scene.

Indian can't forget the word indigenous because they are prisoners of this word Indigenous by Their own DRDO dead project so called INDIGENOUS KAVERI Engine now garbage engine.
While the same "indigenous" LCA is now getting delivered, on the other hand, the Pakistanis can't even produce train engines.

Back
Top Bottom