What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Programs for toilets? Is the crisis this severe?
Have there been any corruption cases recently? Apparently, your Brahmin rulers like to plunder the funds to build their houses while the lower-caste Indians live in squalor.
No, actually the crisis is less severe than in Pakistan. But our government has a bad habit of actually trying to solve the problems of people unlike Pakistan. Thats why we never made it to the list of failed nations, something I was personally gunning, but was disappointed. Pakistan always beat us in that.

But our government has a bad habit of actually trying to solve the problems of people unlike Pakistan

But it isn't doing anything about Brahmin/Aryan invader exploitation of the common Indian man? Something tells me that the degree of severity (of the lack of toilets for the common Indian which forces to defecate openly) has led to a health risk.

But it isn't doing anything about Brahmin/Aryan invader exploitation of the common Indian man? Something tells me that the degree of severity (of the lack of toilets for the common Indian which forces to defecate openly) has led to a health risk.

:lol: Still going inside toilet!!! Do U think a toilet can save you from Afghan and Iranian rage. :lol:

Actually Indians defecate openly only in the river Indus which then flows to Pakistnan. Thats why we aren't worried about solving the problem. So we can focus on engines, while Pakistanis live with 80% of world's polio cases and a failed nation.

One thoughful decision Nawaz Sharif govt made, was the hold on the Iran-Pakistan Gas pipeline deal.

Next step is to step up Pakistan-Saudi Arabia and 10s of other Middle Eastern Arab states under complete, robust and more deeper strategic relationship against Iran and increase pressure on Iran to deal with terrorists living inside Iran.

Iran must be held responsible for failing to act on terrorists inside Iran.

Yes they should, considering all of them defecate in Indus rivers leaving Pakistanis to drink their sh!t. Thats Pakistan's problem, not ours.

Once again, accepting invader and foreign ideas. The Aryans who invaded and enslaved Indians centuries ago have made you believe that open-defecation will defeat your enemies. I believe ancient-German folklore (the German Aryans invaded India and assumed superiority over Dravidians) has influenced these beliefs.

Once again, accepting invader and foreign ideas. The Aryans who invaded and enslaved Indians centuries ago have made you believe that open-defecation will defeat your enemies. I believe ancient-German folklore (the German Aryans invaded India and assumed superiority over Dravidians) has influenced these beliefs.
Well what can you do. We are impressionable guys. Anyways, defecation is Indus and sending our sh!t to Pakistan has worked till now. It will continue in future as well. Pakistanis should ready themselves to continue drinking flavored water of Indus.

Ye kaha ke bewkoof hai!!! Use ur brain to save ur country not imagination.

Just because the Iranian regime wants to hide the atrocities it perpetrates on its Baloch population from its populace and hide the fact that it is facing a significant insurrection on its territory does not mean one foolishly accepts every piece of nonsensical propaganda out of the mouth of the Iranians. Iran faces significant challenges on its Eastern borders due to an indigenous insurgency and violent and widespread criminal activity (drugs, weapons, oil) that her own border guards are involved in - these are not problems that Pakistan is causing.

Is it also the reason for Baloch insurgency in Pakistan? Atrocities committed by Pakistan regime on its Baloch population that is?

Kashmir Insurgency- India commits atrocities against Kashmiris, hence the insurgency.

Sistan-Baluchestan insurgency- Iran commits atrocities against Baluch, hence the insurgency.

Balochistan insurgency- RAW, Mossad, CIA, MI6, Puppets in Afghanistan responsible.

Sorry for going off at a tangent, but whats with this "our shyte doesn't stink" sanctimonious attitude of Pakistanis.

One soldier (Junior Commissioned Officer) embraced shahadat and three got injured due to unprovoked Iranian cross border fire on 16 Oct 2014. IGFC Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid, officers & soldiers offered Namaz e Janaza of shaheed held at Headquarters Frontier Corps on 17 Oct 2014.
RIP to the soldiers

now so it becomes clear that the game has started much earlier than anticipated but i guess timming is very "interesting" to say the least lets see what will be china's move and then what will americans do ... till then sit tight my pakistani friends .... good luck

News coming of Pakistan forces foiled another attack by God blessed Revolutionary Guards....samatv reported...53 minutes ago... :sniper:Time to cook some mullahs.. :guns: In case u want to continue..

Back
Top Bottom