What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

Before 40 years ago all arabs in the world knew persian gulf as persian gulf.It is more than 3500 years in all maps of worlds persian gulf is called persian gulf in all the maps.But there is only 40 years that somebodies call it an unkhnown phrase.It`s better leave dream up ! and adhere to the international rules and what is recorded on.Even our prophet [PBUH] called it as persian gulf in about 1400 years ago .
Thank U and adhere to things that have already been and don`t dream up with your brain.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

our nice friend haman10 is not Azeri he and many other fakers who said so got exposed by real Azeri @ASQ-1918.

PRESSTV has more courage than

al-ottomaniya

plus your ottoman wannabe iranian which make it even worth

PERSIAN GULF forever

the Ottomans came as servants of the holy prophet saw to Hejaz not as master or occupier of Arab lands may they rest in peace.

Last edited:
Further offtopic rants will translate into infractions.

so

this is not off topic but my answer was off topic ...

We are not talking about my personal beliefs?

I am asking you why you are following people that some people claim are not of Arab ancestry despite them claiming that? Why are you deceiving yourself?

Do you know how grave a sin it is to falsely claim ancestry from Prophet Muhammad (saws) and use that to fool people with and rule them?

Why is it that this Khomeini you follow could barely speak Arabic despite studying in Najaf for years and claiming to be an Arab? Why is he wearing that black turban?

and are you think we naive and can't see your real agenda ... !?

if you was worry about off topics , you could delete it , not my answer ...

I don't think our late leader identity has anything to this news and their claims ...

Last edited:
i'm willing to call persian gulf , arab gulf only if an arab here just say gach for three times :sarcastic::pleasantry:
( گچ ) just say it and persian gulf is yours . :omghaha::omghaha:

It is Persian Gulf. A*rabian Gulf is nothing more than a British invention.The whole Gulf is Persian.

Listen to Qaddafi when he was speaking at the annual Arab League meeting in 2008. Even Arabs know to whom the Persian Gulf belongs. Watch closely at 5:15:

Always Persian Gulf:

IMG

Back
Top Bottom