What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

compering persians history with arabs is like saying al-ahli will beat barcelona 6-0 . :hang3:
there is a poem that suits the situation here :

ای مگس عرصه سیمرغ نه جولانگه توست

عرض خود می‌بری و زحمت ما می‌داری

تو به تقصیر خود افتادی از این در محروم

از که می‌نالی و فریاد چرا می‌داری

حافظ از پادشهان پایه به خدمت طلبند

سعی نابرده چه امید عطا می‌داری

how come when iran is exporting 400,000 barrels of oil while your regime sells 10000000 ?

and btw , one of the factors in GDP is population !!

and also IRAN HAS 60 BILLION DOLLARS of non-oil exports , which is 1000 times more than the retarded regime of saudi . let "jordan" alone
:pop:
We import all of our oil needs my friend. But regardless that the UAE has les that 3% of Iranian population, their GDP forms 1/3 of yours and they are less dependent on oil.

Hey U ostrich cowboy desert locust creek U are not just even a Iranian cell
Shame of humanity beacause u arabs
:hitwall:

I rather pick those nice nutritious dates than get slaughtered by a 300 Spartans. Lol, now i don't give a flying fu*ck what Herodotus called the Arabian Gulf nor what anyone on this earth called it, you see we Arabs simply don't give a fu*ck, we will call it whatever we wanna call it, and the only thing you persians can do is crying about it :omghaha:

Persians defeated the Spartans in that battle. Go back to school Arab. Go learn how to pronounce Pepsi. Gulf = Persian, as the whole world know its correct name.

We import all of our oil needs my friend. But regardless that the UAE has les that 3% of Iranian population, their GDP forms 1/3 of yours and they are less dependent on oil.

again , dgp has direct relation with population . UAE sells more oil than iran , and has 3% population of iran == > high gdp . but still 1/3 of iran .

now go away "my friend "

compering persians history with arabs is like saying al-ahli will beat barcelona 6-0 . :hang3:
there is a poem that suits the situation here :
ای مگس عرصه سیمرغ نه جولانگه توست

عرض خود می‌بری و زحمت ما می‌داری

تو به تقصیر خود افتادی از این در محروم

از که می‌نالی و فریاد چرا می‌داری

حافظ از پادشهان پایه به خدمت طلبند

سعی نابرده چه امید عطا می‌داری
Show me sth like this you losers, but before than be noted that every and each Arab country has a history that puts Iran into shame, be it Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Jordan...etc

Petra-by-Night-5-1.jpg

petra05.jpg

Monastery-petra.jpg

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

again , dgp has direct relation with population . UAE sells more oil than iran , and has 3% population of iran == > high gdp . but still 1/3 of iran .

now go away "my friend "
Go read about the definition of GDP, then come back here.

yeah and 80% of their population are expats.

Show me sth like this you losers, but before than be noted that every and each Arab country has a history that puts Iran into shame, be it Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Jordan...etc

Petra-by-Night-5-1.jpg

petra05.jpg

Monastery-petra.jpg

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go read about the definition of GDP, then come back here.

why r u following pagan customs of lighting lamps?

1011441_10151852238811111_658686440_n.png

You figure out why we, and all other ancient empires, never took the effort to qonquer that piece of desert.

I rather pick those nice nutritious dates than get slaughtered by a 300 Spartans. Lol, now i don't give a flying fu*ck what Herodotus called the Arabian Gulf nor what anyone on this earth called it, you see we Arabs simply don't give a fu*ck, we will call it whatever we wanna call it, and the only thing you persians can do is crying about it :omghaha:
Indeed, we have always called it Arabian Gulf and never bothered of what others call it.

Here we go again.:omghaha:

Does not matter at all. You Iranins only have one big lake (Caspian Sea) and the swallow Gulf.

While the Arab world literary has a coastline that is 50.000 km long from the Atlantic Ocean in the West, half of the Mediterranean Sea, ARABIAN SEA, GULF OF OMAN (that borders your country too), Indian Ocean, the beautiful Red Sea etc. KSA alone has a longer coastline than Iran and that is just one Arab country.

The Arabs living next to the Gulf (Southern Iraq, Kuwait, coastal regions of the Eastern Province in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Northern Oman) call those swallow waters for the Gulf or the Arabian Gulf. And I am even sure that the Arabs living in Iran also call if the Gulf or Arabian Gulf.

But let us just call it the persian Gulf if that makes them happy. After all they don't have much access to sea compared to the Arab world.
:lol:

Check this out. We Arabs have 50.000 km long coastlines.

A comparison is unfair for the farsis. We will make them cry as they do now. Haha, the funny thing even their only water named after them (despite them originally belonging on the Kazakh Steppe and we Arabs having lived alongside the Gulf and other Semitic people for much longer) is mostly inhabited by Arabs even in Iran itself.

It's Really the Sumerian Gulf - New York Times

Hahaha.

You know what we say in Arabic….better not say it here……:omghaha:

Anyway we made our message and we will continue to call it the Arabian Gulf as all our media do haha. Even if we have 50.000 long coastline and whole SEAS named after us (ARABIAN SEA).

Just to piss the farsis off. Haha. That is after all the only thing they have. That name of a Gulf inhabited by Arabs and carpets and PISSTV (how could I forget that).

I will from now on in every debate call it the Arabian Gulf instead of Gulf as I used to. I advice every other Arab member to do the same.

This is absolutely hilarious.:omghaha:

Time to refresh the memory of certain people.

The word Farsi was first attested in written records by us Semites (Assyrians) 2800 years ago. Arabs lived in that region way before you entered that area from the Kazakh Steppe.

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elamites were not "Iranians", not Indo-Iranians and did not speak any Iranian languages. They were really close to us Semitic peoples and there are theories of them being related.

The Dilmuun civilization, located in current day Eastern Province of KSA and Bahrain is older anyway. A trading partner of Sumeria and the Indus Valley civilization located in Eastern Arabia. Very much the CENTER of the Gulf.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People say that Sumerians were related to them.

They are mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh that is 3800 years old.

Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Long before the word "Iranian even existed or Iran" LOL.

Yes, the truth hurts my culturally, linguistically, genetically, religiously etc. conquered farsis.

nda90n.jpg

@Arabian Legend, @JUBA, @BLACKEAGLE, @Bubblegum Crisis @MooshMoosh, @Yzd Khalifa etc.

Hunt them down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom