What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

our Arabs brother only use prophet against
Google earth says Persian Gulf, If there is anything i trust more than anything its GOOGLE! I call it Persian gulf!

so , now Google is the one who choosing and saying Historical facts !?
If I remember correctly it is only another western company and like all western company Google follow anything that give him more " profits " ....

_____

this is funny , now, this fellow Wahhabi completely ignore their hadith books and The great prophet words because it is against their claim ....

this show their mentality and real agenda ...

How many times do we need to tell you few million Farsis that we Arabs have a 50.000 km long coastline and that just one Arab country (KSA) of the over 20 Arab countries, has a longer coastline than your country? Even with your big lake (Caspian Sea) included.

We have whole SEAS (not some small swallow gulfs) named after us aside from many gulfs across the world.

We have access to the Atlantic Sea, we have half of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, the beautiful Red Sea with the second biggest coral reefs in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia with thousands of tropical island (just alone Saudi Arabia has 1150 tropical Red Sea islands), access to the Gulf, Gulf of Oman, ARABIAN SEA, Indian Ocean etc.
very very useful bull$hit.

so , now Google is the one who choosing and saying Historical facts !?
If I remember correctly it is only another western company and like all western company Google follow anything that give him more " profits " ....

CHI MIGI BABA DARE MIGE PERSIAN GULF DOROSTE !! u misunderstood !!

i said this in persian so u understand

very very useful bull$hit.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

CHI MIGI BABA DARE MIGE PERSIAN GULF DOROSTE !! u misunderstood !!

i said this in persian so u understand

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I didn't misunderstand ... if you give any credit to some company like Google , Arab can buy them with money ... and then they will use your previous words against you and would say " look , google name it as Arabian gulf " ....

be aware of their tricks ...

iranians making a racist statements, in the same time they are using the khomeni pictures, Khomenie claims to be an arabian

also Ali Khaminei (superme leader of iran today) claims to be an Arabian, So according to iranians, iran is under arab rule today, yet they make racist staments about the arabs.

it is a sign of inferiority complex called in psychology (napoleon complex), look it up.

LOL. Yemeni civilzations predate anything "Farsi" LOL. The word Farsi was first attested in written records by us Semites (Assyrians) 2800 years ago. Arabs lived in that region way before you entered that area from the Kazakh Steppe.

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elamites were not "Iranians", not Indo-Iranians and did not speak any Iranian languages. They were really close to us Semitic peoples and there are theories of them being related.

The Dilmuun civilization is older anyway. A trading partner of Sumeria and the Indus Valley civilization located in Eastern Arabia. Very much the CENTER of the Gulf.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People say that Sumerians were related to them.

They are mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh that is 3800 years old.

Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Long before the word "Iranian even existed or Iran" LOL.

iranians making a racist statements, in the time using the khomeni picture, Khomenie claims to be an arabian

also Ali Khaminei (superme leader of iran today) claims to be an Arabian, So according to iranians, iran is under arab rule today, yet they make racist staments about the arabs.

it is a sign of inferiority complex called in psychology (napoleon complex), look it up.

They all claim to be Arabs. Who can blame them? We even have a few of them on this forum. Believe it or not.

:lol:

iranians making a racist statements, in the same time they are using the khomeni pictures, Khomenie claims to be an arabian

because of our love to arabs,we want to educate u.:smokin:

" They all claim to be Arabs. Who can blame them? We even have a few of them on this forum. Believe it or not. "

not even the most pathetic creatures in iran want to even look like an a-rab .

lol get a life

who the heck said that silly ?

go get a life u pathetic racist creature

So you admit that they are liars and just Azeri Turks and Indians (Khomeini) claiming to be Hashemites and those wearing thus fake black turbans. Just like most of you Iranians here included yourself. Not even Farsis.

Don't know what to believe.

His Arabic is good though. Very nice that Iran is teaching a WORLD LANGUAGE such as Arabic in school and that you use an Arabic alphabet. Very good.
Keep up the good work.

Before Arabic you used the Aramaic language and alphabet (Semitic too and sisterly language of Arabic) and before that the Phoenician Alphabet (Semitic too). Influenced all the worlds alphabets nearly.

dont quote me stinky ottoman troll

lol , what do u want to say next ottoman ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom