What's new

Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in the gulf

"His Arabic is good though. Very nice that Iran is teaching a WORLD LANGUAGE such as Arabic in school and that you use an Arabic alphabet"

iran is not teaching arabic !!

iran is teaching the language of quran which u dont believe in

So you admit that they are liars and just Azeri Turks and Indians (Khomeini) claiming to be Hashemites and thus wearing thus fake black turbans. Just like most of you Iranians here included yourself. Not even Farsis.

Don't know what to believe.

His Arabic is good though. Very nice that Iran is teaching a WORLD LANGUAGE such as Arabic in school and that you use an Arabic alphabet. Very good.
Keep up the good work.

Before Arabic you used the Aramaic language and alphabet (Semitic too and sisterly language of Arabic) and before that the Phoenician Alphabet (Semitic too). Influenced all the worlds alphabets nearly.
you can make difference in your alphabet any time but can you change your pathetic history?

LOL, how cute. I am sorry that your world is falling apart Azeri Turk when I mention historical facts. You all go into meltdown.

We Arabs ruled the Islamic world as Caliphs for 1000 years and conquered nearly all Muslim territories including your little entity and changed it forever.

Ruled Spain, Portugal etc. for 800 uears. That is why 25% of all Spanish words have an Arabic origin. Made those places great and powers.

The Ottomans adopted that style of governance and only ruled parts of the Arab world and the parts they ruled in the Arab world were all ruled by local rulers that were just loyal to the Caliph and Sultan.

Besides you were ruled by Mongols and one Turkic dynasty after the other. Before that by us Arabs for centuries. So much for that.
Today wannabe Arab Mullahs are ruling you.

Besides you know what happened with the Ottomans the time a few Arabs united for once?

Anyway conclusion = Your Mullahs are either Fake wannabe Arab Mullah's or genuine Mullah's of an Arab ancestry (Hashemites) like they claim.

You make the choice. We don't lose anyway, LOL.

"His Arabic is good though. Very nice that Iran is teaching a WORLD LANGUAGE such as Arabic in school and that you use an Arabic alphabet"

iran is not teaching arabic !!

iran is teaching the language of quran which u dont believe in
to ye nafar bara kolle arabaye in site bassi. :woot:

@
al-Hasani

just answer me , can you accept The Great prophet words or not !?

and to Iranian members ... when he got KO by us , he begone to change the topic .... Probably I have more experiment with them than most of you .... this is their old tactic , don't answer them .... when they can't answer , they just saying bullshits about IRI and they just want to some of our so called countrymen ( Anti IRI members ) come and back their words because they are just against IRI ....

@
al-Hasani

and to Iranian members ... when he got KO by us , he begone to change the topic .... Probably I have more experiment with them than most of you .... this is their old tactic , don't answer them .... when they can't answer , they just saying bullshits about IRI and they just want to some of our so called countrymen ( Anti IRI members ) come and back their words because they are just against IRI ....

Did you know that the person you use as an avatar could hardly speak Arabic despite claiming to be an Arab? Do you know that he is an Indian originally?

You are following false people.

Did you know that the person you use as an avatar could hardly speak Arabic despite claiming to be an Arab.? Do you know that he is an Indian originally?

I won't fall in your trick ... answer the question ...

^^ pathetic comments by ottoman !!

did u know u r ottoman ?

you are a TURK !! :D

I won't fall in you trick ... answer the question ...

Why are you eluding my questions? Why are you following false people? You are part of the "pious" Mullah brigade since you use that individual as your avatar.

Do you know his fabricated history? You are following false people that make a mockery out of your people?

why all this fuss?

Khomeni is saying he is an ARABIAN (the greatest leader of iran in the last century)

Ali Khamenie
is also saying he is an ARABIAN (the current supreme leader)

they ruled iran with an iron fist and they say they are arabs, so iran is ruled by arabs, also this makes the arabian gulf totally arabian, since all coutries around it are ruled by arabs.

you can troll but reality is reality, if you call arab names then you are lower than an arab, because your leaders say they are arabs, they said that by them selves no one asked them to do so.

Last edited:
WHY ARE U FOLLOWING AN OTTOMAN ?

why are u following king abdula which is an ottoman ?

Did you know that the person you use as an avatar could hardly speak Arabic despite claiming to be an Arab? Do you know that he is an Indian originally?

Foolish al hasani his father was Iranian ambassador in india and he blongs to khomein city in Iran and arak foolish!

____

answer the question ...

We are not talking about my personal beliefs?

I am asking you why you are following people that some people claim are not of Arab ancestry despite them claiming that? Why are you deceiving yourself?

Do you know how grave a sin it is to falsely claim ancestry from Prophet Muhammad (saws) and use that to fool people with and rule them?

Why is it that this Khomeini you follow could barely speak Arabic despite studying in Najaf for years and claiming to be an Arab? Why is he wearing that black turban?

Back
Top Bottom