What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
heheheh what a jealous people. the oil will never runs out this is the Do'a of Ibrahim. get it over you the people who follow you idiolgy
being jealous because you live a cheep life while we are enjoying high stander of living.

Tell me which Madrassa you were taught at. Ideology is not spent idiolgy. Tell me when you going to get an aeroplane and crash it into a tall building that's about your only expertise??

Please Aryan bhai. Do not try to turn me on, I have a thing for the color pink and skirts. Be careful next time.

You mean there is no missile system that can be launched from the back of a camel? Damn it. Maybe Chinese can design some prototypes for them maybe calling it CSS-CAMEL666 (only for export to Saudi Arabia):

Camel-Weapon-129.jpg

the camel is an excellent platform. That's what they probably dream about. Slapping a few girls and then riding a missile powered camel

Tell me which Madrassa you were taught at. Ideology is not spent idiolgy. Tell me when you going to get an aeroplane and crash it into a tall building that's about your only expertise??

the camel is an excellent platform. That's what they probably dream about. Slapping a few girls and then riding a missile powered camel

Ummm, Aryan bhai, you are making me feel naughty today. Slapping and then riding. Is that technically possible? I mean from the aerodynamic point of view?

Ummm, Aryan bhai, you are making me feel naughty today. Slapping and then riding. Is that technically possible? I mean from the aerodynamic point of view?

It could be possible with a flying camel. mosa told me before he took to wearing pink skirt btw why they all wear skirts yaar?? I mean can you imagine in a war??. I mean its fine for beating up little girls but war that skirt would get in the way??

Ummm, Aryan bhai, you are making me feel naughty today. Slapping and then riding. ?

You know if you are feeling perverted then House of Saud is the place 4 u. Good job Mods are asleep. lol

It could be possible with a flying camel. mosa told me before he took to wearing pink skirt btw why they all wear skirts yaar?? I mean can you imagine in a war??. I mean its fine for beating up little girls but war that skirt would get in the way??

Please Aryan bhai. Please. Riding a flying camel while wearing skirt? I mean aerodynamically if the drag on the outer surface of the skirt is decreased and the lift generated by air flow around the flying camel lifts the skirt above moral standards then can you imagine what we are going to see? If we are lucky a Chinese panties and if we are not lucky then .... That is why I am saying, war is ugly. It should be avoided at all costs.

You know if you are feeling perverted then House of Saud is the place 4 u. Good job Mods are asleep. lol

What are you saying. I just want to be there as a video war correspondent. Just recording history as it happens. Transmitting live the Saudi technology. Pay per view.

Please Aryan bhai. Please. Riding a flying camel while wearing skirt? I mean aerodynamically if the drag on the outer surface of the skirt is decreased and the lift generated by air flow around the flying camel lifts the skirt above moral standards then can you imagine what we are going to see? If we are lucky a Chinese panties and if we are not lucky then .... That is why I am saying, war is ugly. It should be avoided at all costs.

Not just any skirt. A pink one. No women cant drive camels in Saudi. Men they can too any hedonistic activity so no problem there. But I agree war should be avoided.

btw this is the modern tech the Arabs have. Can you imagine??

President Bush & The Famous Sword Dance with King Abdalla - YouTube

Back on topic I think half an Iranian missile should be enough here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom