What's new

Iran to send astronaut to space by 2018

Suborbital launch (below 160km from earth surface) of a living human, stay for a few minutes, yea... its a quite doable job for Iran...
Orbital launch (above 200km from Earth surface) of a living human, stay for a few days in Orbit, hmmmm.....................................

Its possible, With the sense that they will enter Orbit for a moment(A couple hours?), Staying a few days is propably still a way ahead.

Just so you know, I support Iranian space program with all my heart.

Then why you come and troll us ? niot only this, you trolled many of our projects... you see we are on defensive mode, but you and thousands of other anti iran trolls come and derail thread

Target time is very short.But if Iran manages to succeed then it will be a great achievement.best of luck to our iranian bros.

Why? What's the difference to you?

Its just on a different level for me, Scientific research and development is something i fully support regardless origin or country, Especcialy when it comes at space.

Then why you come and troll us ? niot only this, you trolled many of our projects... you see we are on defensive mode, but you and thousands of other anti iran trolls come and derail thread

I laughed at the idea of Ahmedinejad going to space, Why not a fit young fresh enthousiastic young man able to handle the G Force and being trained years before the launch.

I didnt troll on other threads, I expressed my sincere openion, But those are generaly military related developments and weapons. Scientificly i support any nation even Iran.

I laughed at the idea of Ahmedinejad going to space, Why not a fit young fresh enthousiastic young man able to handle the G Force and being trained years before the launch.
DUDE, AHMADINEJAD MADE A SYMBOLIC STATEMENT. What is your freakin IQ ?

btw,We don't need your support. We need you to leave this section. Go show your scientific support for other nations and leave us alone

DUDE, AHMADINEJAD MADE A SYMBOLIC STATEMENT. What is your freakin IQ ?

btw,We don't need your support. We need you to leave this section. Go show your scientific support for other nations and leave us alone

Its not symbolic, Its plain death stupid, if not just pure propaganda.

This is an international forum, i can comment where the hell i want.

Good luck to ISA.
BTW,which LV ISA is planing to use in suborbital manned mission?

Its not symbolic, Its plain death stupid, if not just pure propaganda.

He is a president, the head of state, he can express anything he wants. Who the fuc.k are you to judge ? LMAO dont u have better things to do then to nitpick ? is your time really that lowlife and so invaluable ? hahahahaha

There are two different articles like that:

Iran to send astronaut to space by 2015 opened by Arasteh
Iran to send astronaut to space by 2018 opened by Soheil

Guys, first get serious !!

There are two different articles like that:

Iran to send astronaut to space by 2015 opened by Arasteh
Iran to send astronaut to space by 2018 opened by Soheil

Guys, first get serious !!
Victim of Vlad, listen, there is not exactly a exact schedule for this, but the latest statements indicates serious progress on a manned space mission

He is a president, the head of state, he can express anything he wants. Who the fuc.k are you to judge ? LMAO dont u have better things to do then to nitpick ? is your time really that lowlife and so invaluable ? hahahahaha

If commenting on a thread is for lowlife and people with invaluable time, Then i gues we all are. Your comment contradicts itself, he is indeed the head of state, how can he even go to space? seeming that his job is to run an entire nation where will he even get the time for something like this? Obviously its for propaganda purposes.

If commenting on a thread is for lowlife and people with invaluable time, Then i gues we all are. Your comment contradicts itself, he is indeed the head of state, how can he even go to space? seeming that his job is to run an entire nation where will he even get the time for something like this? Obviously its for propaganda purposes.

He is leaving office this year. So it is not a question of time. Also it was just something he said, as an encouraging joke. He didn't mean it seriously.

I dont know if you are really wasting time on purpose or not... i told you, it was a symbolic statement. You have to need skilled austronauts for this mission and Ahmadinejad will get rejected by ISA even if he registers... what is your freaking IQ ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom