What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Something stupid, are Shahed-136 fast or slow because sometimes in the footages, they are slow and sometimes not? What is the speed of the drone?

But if they want tech info on s 400 I guess they could always get it from the Turks they’re selling them drones so not out of the realm possibilities.

What do the Turks know about S400? Have they reverse engineered them already? S400 is very difficult to reverse engineer.

Maybe due to being their biggest and most important port connected to all Ukraine with rail ... maybe they wanna paralyzed them like what Iraq did by hitting Khrak island far from Iraq and safe from an invasion but vital to Iran oil export ..
But what's the exact purpose?
I mean cutting Iran's oil exports during the war was something
Maybe Russia wants to cut off Ukraine's grain exports?
But doesn't that go against their agreement with Turkey?

And why Russians aren't doing anything about the Ukrainian advances in the eastern front?

I don't understand why Russia is so passive against the advances of the Ukrainians in the eastern front.

I think they might be baiting them. Soon Russia will declare those regions as its territory after their referendum in those regions
And once Ukraine attacks those eastern cities, Russia will use that as a pretext to declare full-scale war on Ukraine.

Prove once again that Shahed-136 is a more dangerous weapon then any UCAV or missile we have.

Also validates the point that Attack aircrafts are important like they used to be in past. Atleast not in IRIAF.

What do the Turks know about S400? Have they reverse engineered them already? S400 is very difficult to reverse engineer.
You don’t think the Turks know how the machine operates how it targets and locks on etc and like I said bigggggggggg if just saying pointers and since you didn’t argue anything else I’m assuming you think I was right about what they have in quantity versus quality ie s 400 and s 500 but I seriously am getting ready for a hurricane ttyl

You don’t think the Turks know how the machine operates how it targets and locks on etc and like I said bigggggggggg if just saying pointers and since you didn’t argue anything else I’m assuming you think I was right about what they have in quantity versus quality ie s 400 and s 500 but I seriously am getting ready for a hurricane ttyl

No I purposefully left that bit out since you couldnt prove to me that Russia needed Bavar when it has those S400 and S500 systems. You basically just when on a rant. Quality is better than quantity. Russia is learning this the hard way in Ukraine. Hurricane? More like verbal diarrhea.

Knowing how to operate an S400 which is basic knowledge is not the same as reverse engineering it and knowing all the codes. Which the Americans dont know let alone Turks.

No I purposefully left that bit out since you couldnt prove to me that Russia needed Bavar when it has those S400 and S500 systems. You basically just when on a rant. Quality is better than quantity. Russia is learning this the hard way in Ukraine. Hurricane? More like verbal diarrhea.

Knowing how to operate an S400 which is basic knowledge is not the same as reverse engineering it and knowing all the codes. Which the Americans dont know let alone Turks.
No there’s really a hurricane coming and dude I just said it wasn’t proven that Russia didn’t have a bavar, you can’t prove or disprove it but same people who said Americans were lying about iran sending several hundred drones to Russia seems to be proven true idk about rant like I said I do go off topic from time to time honestly just a fanboy of certain aspects of the Iran military honestly probably wrong most of the time and if I am it’s fine not going to get upset about I’m a fanboy not a military tactician or anything else this is fun for me and not because I’m here to be a “troll” it’s because I actually like scrolling through the pics of Iranian military seeing the evolution of its military but tbh I scroll through turkeys military Pakistan etc too I have nothing against a strong Islamic military so yeah I’m not ever going to know every detail but not trying

Last edited:
But what's the exact purpose?
I mean cutting Iran's oil exports during the war was something
Maybe Russia wants to cut off Ukraine's grain exports?
But doesn't that go against their agreement with Turkey?

And why Russians aren't doing anything about the Ukrainian advances in the eastern front?

I don't understand why Russia is so passive against the advances of the Ukrainians in the eastern front.

I think they might be baiting them. Soon Russia will declare those regions as its territory after their referendum in those regions
And once Ukraine attacks those eastern cities, Russia will use that as a pretext to declare full-scale war on Ukraine.
Well last time beside its own importance they attempted to invade it to get to Transnistria, capturing the city is now off the table let alone shaking hand with later ... if they could have managed to get it done somehow Ukraine would have lost its access to sea (mostly) ,,,,
Furthermore as far as I remember recently both Erdoghan and Russia criticized that the agreement has been handled poorly and most of the grain went to wealthy EU countries instead of poor nations as it was supposed to ... maybe it was an excuse for disturbing the agreement which would be in the line of Russia interest as no Ukrainian wheat in the market would make prices skyrocketing due to lack of food which make more revenue for them and could be used as leverage like gas I think?
Maybe they preparing an invasion or trying to distract them from another place ... idk

You can be sure that the USA and Israel are all over the use of these drones, wonder how long it will take to crack their communication/control links.

A military secret only remains a secret for so long and now that these drones are in the wild, it will be easy to see what the underlying supply chains are for these drones and how those supply chains can be underminded. The same thing happened with Russian drones, when it was realised that they were so dependent on western components(as it most of the military).

No there’s really a hurricane coming and dude I just said it wasn’t proven that Russia didn’t have a bavar, you can’t prove or disprove it but same people who said Americans were lying about iran sending several hundred drones to Russia seems to be proven true idk about rant like I said I do go off topic from time to time honestly just a fanboy of certain aspects of the Iran military honestly probably wrong most of the time and if I am it’s fine not going to get upset about I’m a fanboy not a military tactician or anything else this is fun for me and not because I’m here to be a “troll” it’s because I actually like scrolling through the pics of Iranian military seeing the evolution of its military but tbh I scroll through turkeys military Pakistan etc too I have nothing against a strong Islamic military so yeah I’m not ever going to know every detail but not trying

Well it would be reasonable to have some degree of scepticism about such claims until clear verifiable proof is shown. In the case of drones, it has been proven. However in the case of bavar not only has it not been proven, it is absurd to think Russia would need such system. I can deny until you prove your claim.

Back
Top Bottom