What's new

Iran to UAE : We will crush any act of agression

Jordan, Egypt and GCC are one nation, one people, and one army.
UAE:
Area
- Total 9,000,000 km2
Population
- 2010 estimate: 350,000,000

arab_map-cities.jpg

]

Sir, this map changed.

1) Sudan does not possess the southern parts.
2) Somali is divided into 3 parts, and not sure whether they are Arabs or Somalis.
3) Northern Iraq was taken over by Kurds.
4) Libya is still in mess.

Crusades against Arabs are going smoothly as i see. I am also certain that Crusaders want to divide Maghribi Arabs and Mashruqi Arabs.

Cant you guys just accept the status quo and move on???
Its 21st century for god's sake. You cant increase your land boundary through war anymore.

The bottom line is, you dont have balls to build NUKE. So forget all those huss fuzz and dismantle all the enriching drama. Otherwise just blast the god damn bomb and everthing will get queiter.
bottom line there was not a nuke program to begin with

i think UAE should accept challenge.Iran has rag tag military

You are Damn right , I suggest that also Kangaroo Land come and help them on the matter , I myself promise you that provide them all the black bag they need to transport their troops back after the war, and also I give them a very Generous discount.

go on Iran we are with you..

It seems to be really Interesting. Eagerly waiting for fight between two countries. Lets see who is stronger..

UAE, India supports you all the way Iran is not only a threat to the west but the world in general including the Muslim world we had a chance back in the 80's but Saddam was a idiot should war break out between the 2 i'm sure we could lend UAE a hand a friend in need is a friend indeed!

UAE, India supports you all the way Iran is not only a threat to the west but the world in general including the Muslim world we had a chance back in the 80's but Saddam was a idiot should war break out between the 2 i'm sure we could lend UAE a hand a friend in need is a friend indeed!

It would not be in India's intersst to take sides in a Saudi-Iran conflict. Not in our interest.

It would not be in India's intersst to take sides in a Saudi-Iran conflict. Not in our interest.

true but UAE is one of India's largest trading partners not to mention there is a significant population of Indians in UAE so it would best for us to step in in their behalf

There is no doubt that those isles belong to Iran ,

Shall I remind you again what those small countries did to you? alone...
This is UAE:
_87908_arabL.jpg

Emarat wont be fighting by it self. We have a defence agreement. We are more than capable of taking the 3 islands by ourselves.

For 8 eight years all arabs countries were supporting Sadam by their oil money and soldiers and meanwhile Iraq was being supported by 2 superpowers , but eventually they couldn't do anything at all . so be quiet .

well I still can't see how you are gonna use Pantsir as Anti missile system .
by the way here I talk about thousand of short range missile ,( believe me we wanted to export them but because of sanctions we didn't manage to do that .) now I wonder how many Thaad missile UAE gonna get as all EU get just 15 missile for their Anti missile defense
I think Iranian ballistic missiles carriers would be destroyed by air forces before they can launch such an attack just like what happened in Iraq and Lybia. But I assume Iran will succeed in launching some ballistic missiles on UAE which will be intercepted by her air-defense systems. Pantsir is capable of detecting any flying object within the range 35 km and shooting down 4 targets simultaneously within 20km range with missiles, and 5km with it's automatic anti-aircraft guns. UAE bought undisclosed numbers of Thaad systems which is capable of shooting down a ballistic missile while it's in the Stratosphere stage. Don't forget Patriot-pac 3, HAWK-phase-3, and Rapier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom