What's new

Iran unveils space observation post

these look like surgical mask.. hardly covers main facial area... any better reason?

No, there is no other reason other than to hide their identity, They even do it on TV, when they interview them they cover their faces with masks, we had 7 of our best and experienced scientists killed by these American and Israeli terrorists. We cant afford to lose more people.

Personally, I think they should use stand in , models, and not the real scientist in the pics and interviews!

Rick Santorum: Dead Foreign Scientists Are A 'Wonderful Thing' - YouTube

No, there is no other reason other than to hide their identity, They even do it on TV, when they interview them they cover their faces with masks, we had 7 of our best and experienced scientists killed by these American and Israeli terrorists. We cant afford to lose more people.

Personally, I think they should use stand in , models, and not the real scientist in the pics and interviews!

Rick Santorum: Dead Foreign Scientists Are A 'Wonderful Thing' - YouTube

sh*t, this is really ugly... killing scientists...

say something logical mate.. they can try to kill top scientists but killing thousands of junior scientist will take 100 years.. :P

Notice I didn't say they are going to kill thousands of junior scientists, but they have identified our top scientist in the Nuclear energy program , weaponry programs, etc and have killed them.

They've actually killed more than 7 people so far, but the Iranian media and government doesn't want to admit it. They've killed a couple people in military research as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acAtHhCPOCg

Notice I didn't say they are going to kill thousands of junior scientists, but they have identified our top scientist in the Nuclear energy program , weaponry programs, etc and have killed them.

They've actually killed more than 7 people so far, but the Iranian media and government doesn't want to admit it. They've killed a couple people in military research as well!

ok.. did not know that.

because American terrorists can see these pics too. remember our nuclear scientists?

Are you implying you guys are terrorists? Cause usually terrorists like to wear masks so they don't get killed by CIA and Mossad. LOL! j/k

Are you implying you guys are terrorists? Cause usually terrorists like to wear masks so they don't get killed by CIA and Mossad. LOL! j/k
No, I'm implying we have an enemy that will resort to any dirty tricks even killing civilians. I know it's hard for you to accept, but you better to study the history, how U.S used nuke on Japan cities, armed Saddam with chemical weapons, created Al-Qaeda (right now they are fighting for you in Syria), Officially supporting MKO terrorist group. 'Abdolmalek Rigi' the head of Jundollah terrorist group that we arrested back in 2011 admitted his support by NATO.

the biggest terrorist organization = U.S government

In 2010, Iran also unveiled its biggest telescope!!!

MainPaper_3738_8_21851_NewsCut.jpg

Irandaily | No. 3738 | Science | Page 8

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom