What's new

Iran upgrades 100 MiG 29 fighter jets

Iran exports , how diverse

petroleum (80%), chemical and petrochemical products (4%), fruits and nuts (2%), cars (2%), carpets (1%), technical services

Someone producing more cars means? Also you quoted target markets . I still havent seen one in turkey or europe or anywhere else , probably syria and lebanon lol.

You should open your eyes. Iranian Khodro Samand in Turkey:

"Otomobil, daha Türk pazarına girmeden büyük ilgi görmüştü. Sadece Bursa'da 300 kişi otomobil için sıra bekliyor. 'Samand'ın yanı sıra IKCO firması tarafından üretilen 'Soren' ve 'Pars' modellerini de Türkiye'ye getireceğiz. Bunun için görüşmelerimizi sürdürüyoruz. Yine doğal gaz ve LPG ile çalışan otomobillerimiz de yakında Türkiye'de olacak. Gelecek sene de dizel motora sahip modellerimiz satışa sunulacak."

And to me it doesn't matter where our cars are being sold. Lebanon, Turkey or Egypt. It's al fine to me.

I cant see Iran here.

G20_-_Cumbre_de_Cannes_-_20011103.jpg

No **** sherlock. It called politics. Fact is that our automobile industry is larger than yours.

hahaha have the biggest otomobile industry in the world , infact universe sell to syria and lebanon . Fact is your poor and you export oil and gas and you are half our economy.

Plus it says will come , it hasnt come yet and i dont think it will.

you just produce more cheaper cars , in the desertland.

hahaha have the biggest otomobile industry in the world , infact universe sell to syria and lebanon . Fact is your poor and you export oil and gas and you are half our economy.

Plus it says will come , it hasnt come yet and i dont think it will.

you just produce more cheaper cars , in the desertland.

Childish reaction. I'm guessing you never made it to a high degree of education. Facts:

1) It doesn't matter in which countries cars are being sold. By god, I will even export cars to Pluto if there is a markt for it.
2) Iran's automobile industry is bigger than Turkey's. Even considering all the sanctions Iran is facing. Imagine an Iran without sanctions.
3) Without sanctions, even with all sanctions in the future, Iran's economy will be more independent of oil and gas export. Iran has a high human development and the people are well educated.
4) With a policy change and greater ties with the west Iran will surpass Turkey in every field you can imagine. Wait and see.

Iran doesn't have 100 MiG 29's. What kind of nonsense is this.

Iran has 25 MiG 29's. Even Ukraine which which is the Second Largest MiG operator after Russia has 80 MiG 29.

So if these numbers are totally off on the number of MiG then I doubt the authenticity of the story of how Iran is going to upgrade these MiGs.

Shut the fu[k up before the mods nail you.

Oh no little indian joins their persian friend , little indian son of the british. Did you get angry when the british sat on your lands for 100+ years? Or you have no guts to defend your lands?

Oh no little indian joins their persian friend , little indian son of the british. Did you get angry when the british sat on your lands for 100+ years? Or you have no guts to defend your lands?

I shall defend my nation with my life. Also I was taught by my parents never to talk indecently even if someone talks to me in that way. I can't lower myself to your standard. I was indecent in my first statement to you,for which i apologize,i am sorry bro.

I shall defend my nation with my life. Also I was taught by my parents never to talk indecently even if someone talks to me in that way. I can't lower myself to your standard. I was indecent in my first statement to you,for which i apologize,i am sorry bro.

If needs be yes .

You started getting rude by saying shut the f up

What is wrong with you guys if you are muslims then fight for islam not for nationalism no matter shia or sunni so wake up muslims before it is too late.i am muslim sunni from kashmir and in kashmir we love shias but i cant understand what is going around the world.dont listen the saudi crimnals that are dividing ummah on the basis of shia sunni.(take a stand stand firm stand united).love islam love iran

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom