What's new

Iran upgrades 100 MiG 29 fighter jets

i personally think turkey should lead

but shia's wont accept it

would they?? :rofl:

Nope because they are uncapable.

Just look at this as an example
80124969-2545296.jpg

he has a world map behind him , hes acting as if hes USA foreign ministry and such a big thing , he dont want to accept hes a poor country , half the size of turkish economy and tottally dependent on oil and gas , these guys dream too much . Insallah if it happens we will lead just like we lead the Ottoman Caliphate for 623 years.

Here he is insulting the 100s of people who just died in the earthquake. This is not enough for a ban?

Also Iran originally had less mig 29 but as someone else said we produce our own. So who knows how many we have now.

How the f did i insult people , look at what tabriz azari posting , hes just a little kid .

you know i bullied alot of little iranians and persians , ask in europe how they get bullied , they are all skinny and weak , i sparked alot before.

It will definitely be good for Iran.

Iran has 25 Aircraft Carriers they are unrevieled.

I as an Iranian, Turkish and Azerbaijani brothers i'm sorry because of (iran zamine)'s Bad behavior .Forgive each other and be brother. remember if We separate from each other . America and Israel, they laughed.

Kardes Turksun? Bu tabriz azari sahte isim kullaniyor sanki Turk mus gibi , bunlar irkci.

How the f did i insult people , look at what tabriz azari posting , hes just a little kid .

you know i bullied alot of little iranians and persians , ask in europe how they get bullied , they are all skinny and weak , i sparked alot before.

Iran has 25 Aircraft Carriers they are unrevieled.

By bringing up their name in such a disrespectful way, you insulted them.

Also all I see in London is Kurds bullying Turks. But if you feel the need to "spark" someone let me know. I'm in north London, I'll be more then happy to grant your wish.

Also all I see in London is Kurds bullying Turks. But if you feel the need to "spark" someone let me know. I'm in north London, I'll be more then happy to grant your wish.

hahah we can see all the fake ids and flags by Iranians , because their country is poor they dont want to stay . Yeah man dont worry if i come near there ill tell you.

Hahah in london , Turks and Kurds are side by side allmost all the time you braindead , they probably bully persians.

Plus can you tell me why are they all leaving their country in 2012 ? as far as i can see europe is going bad , could it bee that iranians is so poor its going to jobless europe? spain unemplyment 25%

hahah we can see all the fake ids and flags by Iranians , because their country is poor they dont want to stay . Yeah man dont worry if i come near there ill tell you.

Whats the matter? You think I don't know yoy are in London too. You use London slang like spark, used to have English flag and have said in several posts u live in London. Now you are running away scarred pretending you don't live here? Loool Its ok, just like the Turks who run away when Kurds come near.

Your imagination is trully inspirational. You can ask me. I'm not bullied here, nor other Iranians here in Europe.

Bye bye Ottoman Turk. Enjoy your (banned) vacation. You deserve it.

I had no idea that Iran had over 100 Mig29s, makes me wonder why is that Israel thinks it would be a cake walk for them.
Mig29s can shows what Russian h\w is really capable of.
Are Iranian Mig29s BVR capable.

well a great nation and great leadership, its really makes me feel happy when i see news about great work going on in iran in science research and how they can do these incredible things even under so much sanctions. it truely shows how great iran as a nation is.

Iran doesn't have 100 MiG 29's. What kind of nonsense is this.

Iran has 25 MiG 29's. Even Ukraine which which is the Second Largest MiG operator after Russia has 80 MiG 29.

So if these numbers are totally off on the number of MiG then I doubt the authenticity of the story of how Iran is going to upgrade these MiGs.

The most reliable numbers to date are between 42-48. Wikipedia is hardly an authentic source.

People forgot to mentioned those 25 were purchased procured and rest were flown by iraqis to Iran.

You logic fails when you said second largest Fulcrum operator operates 80 so Iran should be operating lesser... russians operate less number of su-30 then hindustan.

The Iranians haven't gone for any Upgrades to the Rd-33's in a while.
The original Indian Mig-29's were pretty similar..
Also the smoke emitted depends on environmental variables as well.

Yes those engines are known smokers like many other from that era, however the the visible exhaust does not reduce engine performance at all.....I don't think outside air temp/pressure or density of air will effect the amount of smoke seen. The factors that would effect it would be power setting (except in AB which there is no smoke), airspeed, angle of observation. Fuel type (Jet A, JP8, etc) or even AVGAS will smoke differently but not really noticeable from each other. Water injection can cause smoke as well in Turbojets however Mig-29 doesn't have them (not needed).

Can someone answer if Iran can make a more advanced radar/electronics than what the Mig-29 currently has?

With better radar and electronics, the Mig-29 could pose a real threat to enemy aircraft.
You mean it is fake threat now? Got it...:lol:

I had no idea that Iran had over 100 Mig29s, makes me wonder why is that Israel thinks it would be a cake walk for them.
Mig29s can shows what Russian h\w is really capable of.
Are Iranian Mig29s BVR capable.
Did all these come from Iraq? And if so...were they not running from the same type of aircraft the Jews have?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom